It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bart Sibrel Has Been Discovered To Be An Apollo Program Fraud Perpetrator

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn

Although as you say Blue Beam is fake, perhaps you would show us the proof.

How ridiculously stupid. The burden of proof lies with the accuser.
How do you prove something does not exist, besides having absolutely zero evidence to support the claim and no rational reason to think it exists in the first place?

Where is your proof that bluebeam exists? Where is your proof that the moon landings are hoaxed? Where is your proof that they used stages? Where is your proof that it was filmed 4-8 weeks prior to the launch? There is TONS and TONS of proof that the Apollo missions happened. From lunar samples, to videos which show exact lunar physics, photographic proof, multiple tracking reports from worldwide independent observatories, the list goes on. The problem is, you do not listen to the undeniable proof, you'd rather read fringe conspiracies that have been debunked repeatedly and provide absolutely ZERO facts, and take that as reality. That is called delusion.

Ah, but you must be one of those die hard conspiracy theorists. The ones who believe in every conspiracy theory without using an ounce of logic. Let me guess, you believe in chemtrails too, right? lmao
edit on 5-23-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

But you don't understand, the governement/nwo/space reptiles can do anything. They only tell us the laws of physics they want us to know so when they break them by spraying 10x more chemicals than an airplane could ever hold or fake 1/6th gravity in a vacuum we won't believe it's true!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

"New version" of the fraudulent Aldrin punches Sibrel vidi

Just received this from Amazon, loaded and frozen framed in 2 places with iMovie '11.

Sibrel does not say THIEF until well after punched. Obviously dubbed and different enough from earlier versions to at least suggest the possibility of the PERPS now being aware of TSD's discovery a couple months back.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by decisively

the punch noise is on time.. what makes you think someone cannot say anything when they are hit?? you are a doctor, how does a normal human being say anything? is it with the mouth? the tongue? or the throat that makes the sounds of speech?

i wonder how those artificial larynx work? shouldnt they hold it to their mouth as obviously "decisively the doctor" believes speaking is from the mouth..
edit on 27-5-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Another excellent "version" proves Apollonian FRAUD

Same as just prior posted version though this one slowed 50%, freezes here go 8 seconds. "THIEF" well after the punch lands. Totally bogus, proves as the others, Apollonian Jive. Note the excellent synch.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

have you noticed now how the synch is better than your first video the punch noise is on time...

and what is going to stop sibrel from saying thief exactly?? he was not punched in the throat.. come on doctor, you should know this.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

What's interesting is that it appears as though they may have "moved" the sound some more

reply to post by choos

My previously purchased version had "and a" AFTER the punch. Check this out;

That above is the one I previously posted, and then this one here I just got in the mail;

So my current view is that it is not inconceivable that the PERPS got themselves a new batch of Sibrel vidis to paper over, try to anyhoo, our recent "discovery" of the dubbing, and we can prove it too. Perhaps anyway. Some of the "older" videos may feature this very bad dubbing with the "AND A THIEF" coming way late, and then the more recent batch, improved, with just the "THIEF" coming way late. Either way its dubbed. Can't say "THIEF " with such distinction after getting hammered like that.

I am all over this one.

I'll order some used copies from various and sundry vendors, pick them up at the used book stores around town, see what I find.

Needs lots of study , but an insanely promising little approach.

Again, do not take my word for this, WE SHOULD ALL BE DOING THIS AND POSTING OUR RESULTS.

Let's bring Neil and Buzz and Mike Apollo down by showing Bart to be a Heiny Jive PERP.......

edit on 27-5-2012 by decisively because: trying to fix link

edit on 27-5-2012 by decisively because: added "that"

edit on 27-5-2012 by decisively because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

your previous videos were ALL OUT OF SYNCH after you slowed them down, thats why the "and a" came after the punch landed, where as now since its close to synched up its before the punch.. you seem to have trouble grasping logic..

his pitch goes up just like anyone getting hit in the face would.. you are making a fool of yourself with this sibrel theory you know? but by all means carry on.
edit on 27-5-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Stop trying to avoid the inevitable. You have been challenged to a formal, moderated debate in the Debate Forum. If you refuse, it proves that you are the fraud.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I am all over this one.

I'll order some used copies from various and sundry vendors, pick them up at the used book stores around town, see what I find.

It's been over two weeks since you posted this. What have you found out?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

this thread has been proven as a HOAX.. decisively's method of slowing the footage down put the audio out of synch so its a HOAX, he has proven it himself with the "new videos" he posted.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Bart Sibrel is a fraud. This guy has been ripping people off for years. He was my partner in my video production company and he stole the whole thing from me. Over $100k in equipment and he somehow squirreled his way out of a conviction and prison time. He's lucky he didn't do it in Texas because he would still be in Prison from back in 1995 and would never had been able to make any fraudulent videos of NASA. I even know Buzz and all the other astronauts because my father trained them. He would not allow me to set him up on interviews with them because he obviously didn't want to do it legitimately. Instead he would stalk them out and even got fired from News Channel 4 in Nashville because he camped out in the yard of Neil Armstrong. What a loser. I didn't know all this until after he stole my company and I was in the process of getting it back. Even his wife didn't know what was going on and gave him a nice divorce after he went off the deep end. He's also part of a cult, The Nashville Church. Google that. I went to it once back then and I knew it was a cult right off. Especially after I got like 20 phone calls to come back. Freaky. This pretty much sums up that you don't want to have anything to do with Bart Sibrel. He is a man of major deception and could care less about hurting anyone. He probably dubbed the video just so you guys could pick it apart and call it what you are. Buzz did hit this guy and he deserves much more than that. Thanks Buzz.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
You are grasping at straws OP.
Flimsy straws to prove your delusional moon hoax.
You are getting no-where.

...and write to obama and tell him to give a press conference and end the madness

If you are so convinced that the moon landing are hoaxed, why don't you write yourself to your president ?
Please, post his reply on ATS.
Even if its a canned response, it might be more intellectually stimulating than your original post.

Bah, I'll be a sport, and give you a star anyways just for keeping me entertained.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hey, decisively! What about those other videos you promised?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

You probably have been hipped to this by now, on the chance you have not, the Russians landed unmanned equipment with reflectors. Manned landings are not required to place reflectors.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

There has in fact been a serious dissociation between Sibrel and serious Apollo historians. I have it on the very best authority that Sibrel himself became aware of the recent charges against him. He demanded the YouTube videos implicating him as a fraud artist be removed on copyright grounds. Quite a sea change. Sibrel is in quite a pickle now.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well since the OP has had their videos removed from you tube here is a link to a slowed down version of the video.

viraltoob.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Here is another link to a CNN video that talks to the Mythbusters and they also discuss briefly the punch and it is also slowed down where you can actually hear what sounds like the punch connecting.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Sorry but it is pretty clear that Mr.Sibrel got his clock cleaned by a true American Hero.

I also found this interesting...

The conspiracy theorist tried to sue Aldrin but the judge threw out the case.

Same link as above...

My question is why would you spend the money and time to sue someone if it was a fake punch. And lastly what would Buzz Aldrin have to gain by setting up a fake confrontation?

That's right, Not a thing.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I would suggest not looking at the videos of others. Obtain your own copy of the video and study it for yourself. Looking at and listening to the video as posted by others, including the OP of this thread, is not going to do anyone any good if that person is really after the truth. You need to do your own research and confirm or disconfirm what is being claimed. I believe Sibrel is in big trouble now. His insistence on others not posting his clip of the punch only draws attention to the misadventure. Have you studied a copy of the video independently ?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Capablanca

Check your Inbox for a Message.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join