It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

St. Petersburg UFOs Show Up in the U.S.

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Picked this up from Maussans show, ok, ok, in between the rubber aliens and flying frisbees there are interesting things. Apparently, the UFOs from St.Petersburg are showing up over the U.S. now, so either the same hoaxers have passed on their techniques or we actually have something very interesting here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I must say, there are really weird movements with these lights in the sky and I am still not sure as to what they are:



Truly weird:


edit on 30-4-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Night skydivers.

Confirmed here on ATS weeks ago.



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Night skydivers.

Confirmed here on ATS weeks ago.


Crap, still not in the hoax bin, confirmed my right cheek


Look folks, don't say things that aren't true on the thread, it's a complete waste of time. These events are still unexplained and obviously ongoing


Additionally, the first video is by all accounts, over the sea, any reports of drowned sky divers being washed ashore?

edit on 30-4-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Here's one that looks kind of similar from a couple of days earlier , March 13 2012 Fort Myers Beach Florida .



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof
 


They do appear to be very similar to many of the videos that have proven to be skydivers at night, I believe one such group is named the 'Golden Knights', but I may be off a bit on the name.

I believe though, that just because they are similar to things that have been previously identified doesn't mean they too are the same.

I believe, in many aspects of life, we tend to mimic things we have seen before, either willingly or even subconsiously.

Because of this, it could be possible that what we witness on occassion could easily be mirrored and labeled as other similar incidents, whether they are related or not.

I personally just wish we could get a good, clear, daytime video for a change. I mean, a daytime video that shows something truly unexplainable and lets us have fun speculating without making us feel naive when we learn it's true identity.

reply to post by gortex
 


Thanks for that Gortex! I am sure your video will be eventually explained, if not already. It did give me what I asked for though, a daytime video showing something similar we can speculate on...
edit on 30-4-2012 by esteay812 because: tyops



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
WHY is it that EVERY god***ed vid is taped
by a guy with epileptic siesiures(spelling)??

SOOO anoying...

Keep the frikking cam STILL...If your cam isnt motion
secured, Place your behind on the grond and FIX your
hands on your knees...Sooo Anooooying.............


That motionsicknes let me call HOAX...



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Jaime Maussan is one of the best ufo researchers in the world, he has great videos.

It is amazing that my thread about him was closed, also it was amazing how some users get very angry about my thread.

Some people don't want that the true about ufo is released.



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lke123
Jaime Maussan is one of the best ufo researchers in the world, he has great videos.

It is amazing that my thread about him was closed, also it was amazing how some users get very angry about my thread.

Some people don't want that the true about ufo is released.


He does get very excited, maybe overly sometimes, which makes him cover some, let's say, dubious reports and videos. However he his very good at what he does and he's also probably one of the best funded UFO researchers also.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
In regard to the Golden Knights; they are the US Army's competitive and demonstration skydiving team.

Golden Knights link - clicky!

I have not looked at the time stamps on these videos, but, If you choose to compare, the following is a link to the Golden Knights schedule:
Golden Knights Air Show Schedule

If none of the dates bingo with the sighting/video reports, this doesn't necessarily mean that it is not a skydiving team. There are dropzones for recreational skydiving all over the U.S. and the world, each dropzone typically having at least one practicing team, if not more, specializing in several different styles and concentrations for competition.
Titusville, Florida, for instance, is a rather popular dropzone for scheduling jumps during space launches.
As I understand it, booking a jump slot to correspond with a launch so as to watch a launch from freefall is an extremely rare and coveted goal/achievement for many jumpers.

Aside from me getting sidetracked there, there's plenty of dropzones all around Florida where competitive teams could be accountable for events similar to other posted night jumps with meteor flares.

Edit/Update: Alert sent to moderators about Jaimie Maussan spamming since this thread is NOT about said person.






edit on 30-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

In regard to the Golden Knights; they are the US Army's competitive and demonstration skydiving team.

Golden Knights link - clicky!

I have not looked at the time stamps on these videos, but, If you choose to compare, the following is a link to the Golden Knights schedule:
Golden Knights Air Show Schedule

If none of the dates bingo with the sighting/video reports, this doesn't necessarily mean that it is not a skydiving team. There are dropzones for recreational skydiving all over the U.S. and the world, each dropzone typically having at least one practicing team, if not more, specializing in several different styles and concentrations for competition.
Titusville, Florida, for instance, is a rather popular dropzone for scheduling jumps during space launches.
As I understand it, booking a jump slot to correspond with a launch so as to watch a launch from freefall is an extremely rare and coveted goal/achievement for many jumpers.

Aside from me getting sidetracked there, there's plenty of dropzones all around Florida where competitive teams could be accountable for events similar to other posted night jumps with meteor flares.

Edit/Update: Alert sent to moderators about Jaimie Maussan spamming since this thread is NOT about said person.






edit on 30-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)


Slightly harsh imo, since the main video of this thread is from Jaime Maussans show. Additionally I am well aware of the sky diving team you mention, funny how none of these witnesses have reported hearing a plane or anything, don't you agree?



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


My mistake.
The Ike personality is a know JM spammer, where JM is a known supporter and promoter of hoaxes and fraud.

Please disregard my earlier statement regarding such then.



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
.

reply to post by Druscilla
 




Picked this up from Maussans show


I know what Night Skydiving looks like ... I knew the originators of HALO (high altitude low opening)

I see nothing that looks like Flares or lighting from a group of divers ..

do you know of a jump lasting 20 minutes ?



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


My mistake.
The Ike personality is a know JM spammer, where JM is a known supporter and promoter of hoaxes and fraud.

Please disregard my earlier statement regarding such then.



No probs, I wouldn't say JM is a known supporter of hoaxes but he has presented some. However I believe he covers everything in good faith, which is maybe his problem, doesn't make everything he covers fake though.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13
 


There's that, then, there's also HAHO, said 'hay-ho' as opposed to HALO jumps where HAHO are High Altitude High Opening.

Someone under canopy with the right rig can stay aloft well over half an hour, and longer if they steer thermals.

These kind of jumps are good for insertion of boots on the ground in areas where the radar profile of a jump plane in certain airspaces would draw some unwanted attention where low profile assets under canopy can run cross-country from high altitude for many many miles without drawing attention from hostile electronic detection.

I'm just doing FYI here; not even attempting to debunk the videos, as I've not watched them (YET).
when I DO watch the videos, I'll chime in with more concise observational opinion and assessment.



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
.

reply to post by Druscilla
 


It is Night in Florida where I live there are No Thermals !

The lights retain relative position for quite a white that is only possible When Not Under Canopy ..

If you watched the tape a guy (cameraman) clearly states how long he has been watching the lights ..

.

.




top topics



 
3

log in

join