It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over Florida last year. I need help finding the info I am looking for.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

And you know they sprayed, Corexit during the oil spill, what is with the "Chemtrails" have not been shown to exist. when we can find pictures all over the net during the oil spill?

Please show me these pictures of the chemtrails being sprayed during the oil spill? And of course anything coming out of the back of a plane is a chemtrail to you, which is why I don't expect anything convincing from you,but hey do your best.

A link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I know you will respond with
That kind of chemical dispersant from airplanes is not a chemtrail and is harmless to lifeforms.

A chemtrail is any trace of chemicals that lead back to the source that is hazardous to life.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

A chemtrail is any trace of chemicals that lead back to the source that is hazardous to life.

Well then my suggestion to you would be to tape your windows,quit driving your car,do not walk outside on the ground because of that nasty toxic element Aluminum,and do not breathe the air around you because of the nasty chemicals in the air. And I almost forgot do not drink the water it has that very nasty chemical compound of H2O which can kill you if you drink to much of it.

So then you have a very interesting life ahead of you if you are so concerned about chemicals around you. And in the context of chemtrails.....

Please show me a true definition of chemtrail and not one you think a chemtrail is or one that a chemtrail believer has made on his own account. Meaning show me in any official dictionary that chemtrail actually has a definition of what it is. Shouldn't be that hard now should it?

Also linking me back to another thread is not showing proof of your argument being valid,but if you can show some actual scientific proof then you have an argument to stand behind.
edit on 6-5-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I appreciate everyones information. On closer examination I suspect it may have more to do with BP than death from above.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Except, that video is nothing of the sort:

I hate to keep bothering you but I found a video of Chem-spraying in fl.

Perfectly normal contrails.

"Chemtrails" are imaginary.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Well then my suggestion to you would be to tape your windows,quit driving your car,do not walk outside on the ground because of that nasty toxic element Aluminum,and do not breathe the air around you because of the nasty chemicals in the air. And I almost forgot do not drink the water it has that very nasty chemical compound of H2O which can kill you if you drink to much of it.

So then you have a very interesting life ahead of you if you are so concerned about chemicals around you. And in the context of chemtrails.....

Please show me a true definition of chemtrail and not one you think a chemtrail is or one that a chemtrail believer has made on his own account. Meaning show me in any official dictionary that chemtrail actually has a definition of what it is. Shouldn't be that hard now should it?

Also linking me back to another thread is not showing proof of your argument being valid,but if you can show some actual scientific proof then you have an argument to stand behind.
edit on 6-5-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

Again I have a hard time trying to figure out if you are talking down to me.
Or reenforcing your believe that other humans are not allowed the right to their own opinions.
You say I need to be under house arrest, about my believe in chemicals.
At least you show your true feelings about other humans and disregard for their health.
You still refuse to bring truth to the table, and prove there is no harmful chemicals in contrails,
it appears that attacking, is your only defense to contrails.
All through out history it has been shown the ones that lash out,
are the ones expressing fear.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join