It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over Florida last year. I need help finding the info I am looking for.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
In January 2011 my husband became ill with a respiratory illness. We thought he was better but the infection had spread and he had a seizure and died (they brought him back) On telling the story I have run across four other people in our area with almost the same story. Respiratory illness that seemed to get better and then the person died or almost died. I started to look into it and found reports/pictures of chemtrails over our area about the same time everyone got sick. I also found several stories of local birds and wildlife dying or becoming ill with respiratory problems.

I have been trying to find numbers for the central Florida area of deaths/illness due to respiratory illness. I can't seem to find the information I am looking for. Surely someone like the Heath Department or CDC or local hospitals have some sort of statistics related to the number/types of illnesses and deaths/causes.

I have often admired the research abilities of my fellow ATSers and their ability to locate resources for information. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Where in Florida are you located? What were the exact symptoms? What do the doctors say the condition is?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I am in Central Florida on the West coast Tampa Bay area. This started in January 2011. Three of the four people were diagnosed with respiratory acidosis and or hypoxia.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The symptoms that I am hearing about or my husband experienced were shortness of breath, coughing up spots of blood, body aches, dry burning eyes, headache. There were no fevers, runny nose or other flu like symptoms that I know of.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The CDC data lag by a couple of years, as it takes a while for the reports to be collated.

www.cdc.gov...

The most recent per-state data seems to be from 2008

www.cdc.gov... (page 6)

Florida had a slightly higher (6%) than average (5.7%) percentage of deaths caused by respiratory disease. Probably down to demographics rather than location. This is up slightly from the 1999 figures,(5.2% and 5.6%), but the increase in Florida is much less than the nationwide increase.

"Chemtrails" have not been shown to exist. People have the mistaken idea that contrails don't last very long. But contrails have always been know to sometimes last for hours.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladysophiaofsandoz
In January 2011 my husband became ill with a respiratory illness. We thought he was better but the infection had spread and he had a seizure and died (they brought him back) On telling the story I have run across four other people in our area with almost the same story. Respiratory illness that seemed to get better and then the person died or almost died. I started to look into it and found reports/pictures of chemtrails over our area about the same time everyone got sick. I also found several stories of local birds and wildlife dying or becoming ill with respiratory problems.

I have been trying to find numbers for the central Florida area of deaths/illness due to respiratory illness. I can't seem to find the information I am looking for. Surely someone like the Heath Department or CDC or local hospitals have some sort of statistics related to the number/types of illnesses and deaths/causes.

I have often admired the research abilities of my fellow ATSers and their ability to locate resources for information. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

I would remain silent contact an attorney and ask?
The BP Corexit spraying during the spill.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
The CDC data lag by a couple of years, as it takes a while for the reports to be collated.

www.cdc.gov...

The most recent per-state data seems to be from 2008

www.cdc.gov... (page 6)

Florida had a slightly higher (6%) than average (5.7%) percentage of deaths caused by respiratory disease. Probably down to demographics rather than location. This is up slightly from the 1999 figures,(5.2% and 5.6%), but the increase in Florida is much less than the nationwide increase.

"Chemtrails" have not been shown to exist. People have the mistaken idea that contrails don't last very long. But contrails have always been know to sometimes last for hours.

And you know they sprayed,
Corexit during the oil spill,
what is with the "Chemtrails" have not been shown to exist.
when we can find pictures all over the net during the oil spill?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I hope your husband gets better,
and sad to hear of this,
of my need to fuel my vehicle.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

I started to look into it and found reports/pictures of chemtrails over our area about the same time everyone got sick. I also found several stories of local birds and wildlife dying or becoming ill with respiratory problems.

Any thing to back this claim?

I ask because first off chemtrails are not a real thing and if there were any chemicals being sprayed that got you or anyone else sick would have gotten more than just a few people sick because Tampa is a very large city. I have family in that area and low and behold none of them or anyone they know has had any problems with their health.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

And you know they sprayed, Corexit during the oil spill, what is with the "Chemtrails" have not been shown to exist. when we can find pictures all over the net during the oil spill?

Please show me these pictures of the chemtrails being sprayed during the oil spill? And of course anything coming out of the back of a plane is a chemtrail to you, which is why I don't expect anything convincing from you,but hey do your best.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

I am so sorry for your loss!!! For those that came in here denying chemtrails...gosh I hope your not listening..

Here is a video that in fact supports what people like me has been saying for years.....also take special note of a guy that was able to catch the chem- particles in a jar and he had it tested!!!!! Also...you'll hear from a Scienctist ...geo-engineer that will blow your mind!

www.youtube.com...

Here is a video I was able to video myself in my hometown ! It shows so much compelling evidence. I caught a con and chem flying side by side. The contrail disappears shortly after....the chem....hours!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've been keeping a running log for when they spray.....I'm hoping to connect health issues.

I'm so sorry that I couldn't help w/ your request...but by some of the post I've read I think they were able to help?
God bless you sweet-heart. I hope you can use this info to your advantage....

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Also....I dont know if this is the same ....but a woman took a walk down to her local beach to view the moon and by the time she got back home her hands were itching...she was feeling strange. Not long after..she got really sick and died...before she died....( it didn't even look like her normal self, she was all bloated...her hands and face in particular) before she died she made a video and blamed BP and the cover- up...she blamed the chemicals. She was angry at the doctors because it seemed to her they were giving her the run around.

I've searched high and low for that woman's vid and I cannot find it. I used all key words possible and nothing. I think someone or something ( the crooks in Wash. Hiding and protecting Cheney and his pals ) have scrubbed the net for such vids that point the finger directly at the cover-up, which is still going on and many more are still going to die from it..

I hope you let me know if you find anything of importance out..... I'll help in any way I can. I cannot imagine what your going threw!
edit on 4-5-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Is it this thread with that Lady. Sad. And sorry if this is the wrong one but It`s the one that came to mind.

And best of luck to the OP in finding the info they seek.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Connman

Omg YES...... That's her!!!! Tytytytytyty sooooooo much! I didn't think about doing an ATS search. I googled and just couldn't find it! You my dear are awesome! Ty

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
OP, it is entirely possible that there is some outside cause for your husband, and tne other people, suffering but I would urge you to looker wider afield and consider other possibilities, if only for the fact that there are millions of people who WEREN'T affected and this does not seem likely if stuff was sprayed into the air from passing aircraft. Could there be a more localised, ground based polluter that is emitting contaminants?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
OP.... I hope you remember, just because your not hearing about all the people who got sick or died doesn't mean that it doesn't have anything to do w/ spraying or the products used due to BP, or that it isn't happening period. The MSM media has been caught not only lying, but keeping the truth out of their mouth so people like us have a hard time getting to the truth.

Our government lies and so does MSM....for their own selfish needs and to keep us dumb and smiling so we won't figure out what they're doing.

I hope you realize this...dig deeper....collect information and connect those dots!

God bless
edit on 4-5-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I hate to keep bothering you but I found a video of Chem-spraying in fl. However it's from recently. I thought maybe you could get ahold of the OP and maybe ask further questions to see if they know anything.

Here's the link

Again...I'm not trying to be a pain...it's just so sad you lost your husband to possible lies and corruption.
I believe drinking large amounts of city water killed my Dad...so anytime I can educate people or find info on what's being done to us...or not done to us...I feel will help to save some lives.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I believe drinking large amounts of city water killed my Dad...so anytime I can educate people or find info on what's being done to us...or not done to us...I feel will help to save some lives.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but Really???

I am sorry that you lost your father,but please read what you posted and just think about it for a minute.....

You do know that more than one person drinks city water on a daily basis don't you?

What about all the others that drink or drank the same water every day as your father and what happened to them? I understand the fact that people do not trust things in the world,but to say that city water could have been the main factor in your fathers death is a bit of a stretch don't you think?

Again this is not to be taken as a personal jab at you or your late father in anyway I am just making an observation on what you posted. As for chemtrails in Florida, being a native Floridian and growing up where I spent a majority outside the OP video is nothing more than contrails.

In this thread you linked to

Just wanted to make it clear what OP I was talking about.
edit on 5-5-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
News here on Wed reported many calls about plane circling leaving trails.
Next day news claim FAA said spraying to check radar.
First time I read that.
Anyone else?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by donlashway
News here on Wed reported many calls about plane circling leaving trails.
Next day news claim FAA said spraying to check radar.

Care to show us this "news story" where that claim is stated?

<<   2 >>

join