It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What everyone should be aware of happening behind your backs: Ron Paul says False Flag / U.S.S. En

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I know I think Ron Paul is a better selection than Romney if I believed things were being run normally to begin with. TPTB want Romney. He's a decent person I think, although I by no means support Romney care but at least he did so on the state level like he was supposed to and not try to cram down everyone's throat, any more than I do Obama care but he (Romney) seems to be out of touch with regular folk, maybe the money thinggy.

Unfortunate that the TPTB won't let us choose the person we really would like to be in charge. Which is by the way I'm a political agnostic. But this is an important warning and may have been talked about earlier, though I did a search and found nothing unless I overlooked if I did my apologies, there seems to be an update on the subject. Seem to be haaving trouble with excerpts here is the link.

www.godlikeproductions.com...
John Fn Doe[/url]

Older video think its still pertinent it is from this year anyway.

edit on 30-4-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change

edit on 30-4-2012 by 1loserel2 because: typo

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Thanks for the post.

Good luck with that link, though

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Did I miss the Ron Paul part?

Found it, but you should link that part too...

Ive been waiting for an attack on Iran since I left the Army in 06. There were many rumors.

I hope this does not happen.

HERE: Starting at 1:03, but just listen to all of it... He does seem to hint at something specific mentioning sinking boats as a possible false flag to start another war...

edit on 4/30/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
attack on a boat???

You mean like the USS Cole... That already happened...

so if this doesn't happen can we say that Ron Paul is a Hoaxer... or does not that not apply with him??? Only the people here

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

There has been more than just one US boat getting false flagged in our history...

Gulf of Tonkin?
The us boat the Israelis attacked?

Ron Paul said this on April 28th or 29th as far as I can tell...
Calling something a hoax that has no date of happening and no exclamation of fact is silly.
He only just hinted. Maybe you should wait and find out on your own?
edit on 4/30/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Great post...interesting that the USS Enterprise is due for decommission 2012/13. I guess blowing it up is a much cheaper option

S&F

join