It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collapse, Mike Ruppert's shocking documentary.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I have been saying these same things for quite awhile now here on these boards, and in the past on the NYT forums. I predicted the collapse in 2008 back in 2003.

Refineries that refine only sweet light crude are being shut down because there isn't enough sweet light crude to go around. We are far more along than having used up half of the easy to get and refine crude, we have used up around 98% of it, and will see the end of big oil before the end of this decade.

However there is a bigger problem, and that is methane being released from the Arctic. What was found last summer is now being confirmed. Climatic extremes are already upon us, and most likely this will continue, probably for decades if not centuries to come.

Those who get with the program will be the ones most likely to survive.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It seems nobody watched the video with Lindsey Williams. You should watch it before you express your opinions on what you think the fossil fuel situation really is. Thanks for posting that Danbones, very informative!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Iconic

Thankyou for bringing it. This and the other one Ruppert is in, "Prophets of Doom", are by far the good choice for viewing on the current world situation. I watched both with my jaw on the floor. Dumbfounded that MSM allows this kind of stuff? Too bad there hasn't been more interest on here for these. I guess people have less time (patience) for viewing anything longer than a cartoon or mtv video.

edit on 30-4-2012 by intrptr because: YouTube

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iconic
Last night I watched a documentary, called Collapse.

When it started, there was a man in a chair, rifling cigarettes and facts alike, and laying the groundwork of why the financial instiutions of our country, or world even, has failed us on levels that are insane!

He was a whistleblower against the CIA for drug dealing in the 70s-80s, when he was a detective for NYPD, and followed a path of calling out murderers, and financial "WTFs" from our government, to put it lightly.

Well anyway, I searched around and couldn't find this around here, and finally found the full video on youtube. IF THE VIDEO GOES DOWN, which it might in like a week, then just search the internet,

I PERSONALLY BELIEVE: This documentary is extremely eye opening about the dots being connected in front of us. This situation described in the documentary is so big, and encompassing, that we NEED someone to link it all for us, unless we have a conspiracy room with pushpins pictures and string.

ATS, ENJOY!

I saw that 1st about a year ago. My impression is that more than a "Peak Oil" bubble-pop... we're heading for more of a "FIAT CURRENCY" pop.

As in... consistant with all the "profetic timelines" of the bible, Nostradamis, etc.... we've still not yet seen 1 world govt, 1 world religion, and the 666 mark of the beast to buy/sell. But our debt did just exceed the GDP and EVERY NATION IN THE WORLD is now "IN DEBT". A US currency collapse would/will implode the whole world's money-systems.... and with gloabalists owning the TV and "emergency measures", etc...

Welcome to "The Hunger Games" type of a scenario - for 1 world religion/govt/666-mark or you get killed. I for one won't be taking any marks. BTW, we've got amazing technology already too - so the "oil power system" is part of the power-grab by the 1% to maintain domination. Otherwise we'd already be powering via wind, solar, thorium-based nuclear, and possible fusion/zero-point.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Morpheas

Oil is not a "fossil fuel". It is not the end product of dead dinosaurs.
Venezuela has five times the oil of Saudi Arabia. Takes $40 a barrel to produce, it is heavy oil, but it is available. Brazil has discovered much larger amounts of oil than Venezuela.
New oil has been discovered in the North Sea.
I believe your thirty year estimate is vastly low, which we see continuing propaganda from the global warming idiots.
Oil is an almost unlimited resource which bubbles up from deep in the earth.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Mike Ruppert is a former LAPD Narcotics detective who blew the whistle on CIA drug smuggling.

He had a presentation on 9/11 but has kind of left 9/11 behind being now so focused on peak oil and collapse.

I guess I'm kind of on the fence with peak oil. He is extremely passionate and dead serious about peak oil and collapse but a couple of days ago I came across this.

T he United States has plenty of oil

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Sorry I don't know why my Youtube videos aren't working.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The primary importance of oil is that it is what 95% of the world's industries rely on, and it is traded only in US dollars. It doesn't matter how much of it we have left, what matters is that the control of oil stays in the hands of a certain group of individuals. As peak oil progresses down the bell curve, those with control of oil will only increase in wealth as other countries begin to falter. That's what the whole game is about.
edit on 1-5-2012 by dadank because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPatRat
Mike Ruppert is a former LAPD Narcotics detective who blew the whistle on CIA drug smuggling.

He had a presentation on 9/11 but has kind of left 9/11 behind being now so focused on peak oil and collapse.

I guess I'm kind of on the fence with peak oil. He is extremely passionate and dead serious about peak oil and collapse but a couple of days ago I came across this.

T he United States has plenty of oil

fixed your videos

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Peak Oil is not disinformation. The people claiming it's not true are the ones spreading disinformation... either that or they simply don't understand mathematics.

edit on 1-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Thank you for posting that video I didn't have the ability to watch the whole thing but I did listen to it in its entirety and will have to go back and watch it/listen again as I'd really like to grasp what the old man is saying.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iconic
Even IF the peak is a myth, it is going to come, its only a matter of time.

When it comes, it will be ugly. There are no alternative fuels that are a serious, viable offer. Plus our connection to oils in the development in resins, fibers, polymers, etc makes it so we use oil at such a ridiculous speed that peak is going to come, and when it does, or if it already happened, we're screwed, to put it lightly.

Rest assured, that no matter how much you 'hope' you have been told the truth, and how much you 'think' is there, all I can say is that something doesn't feel right, and the dots connected paint a web of intricate realities formed around all of this.
you're wrong about no alternative energy source. laugh if you will, but i've seen a "ufo" and i'm sure it was something we've made, and i can tell you there's no way way it ran off of oil. i can't prove it but i know we have another source of energy besides oil because i've seen it. they are just hiding it.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I have followed Ruppert for a number of years. His website, From The Wilderness, had been (and perhaps continues to be) an incredibly useful source of information. His book, Crossing the Rubicon, is an excellent read, for those interested.

Ruppert however jumped the shark some time ago when his offices were ransacked and he fled to Venezuela. At that point he ended up poisoned somehow, and returned then to Canada. I don't remember the specifics, but there was some to-do about money and subscriptions to his site. It was all kind of shady, and I felt badly for him but I also trusted him less.

I still like him. His "Truth and Lies of 9/11" is an excellent lecture that he put on in November of 2001. I have not watched it in years, but he raised some really interesting and important points at a time when the nation was still in a state of emotional shock and disbelief. I have not fact checked that documentary, so if there are inconsistencies or falsehoods, I apologize.

In any event, check him out. He is worth a listen.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I wish I could give you a million stars and flags for this.

People are always scrounging around for someone with some credibility. Someone who is "in the know" but who also has the intelligence and background to convince us that what he knows to be true is not only credible, but is also the truth.

This guy fits the bill.

You can have Wilcock and all the rest---but this is someone you can put some stock into.

And listen up ATS: It's time to stop discrediting everyone who crosses your path. Find someone whom you can believe in and trust---and get on board with reality....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Matt1951

lmfao are you joking we DO NOT have more OIL then the saudis this is blind stupidity 30 years of oil HA love it

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
I wish I could give you a million stars and flags for this.

To you, couldn't have said it better.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
To all the naysayers:

If Ruppert is so wrong about this all, then why does this entire web fit, so snug? Why does everything feel so wrong, and when this is layed out, it feels like its the truth, finally.

I feel like we are so unconditioned for truth in these big matters that we will never truly feel like we have the truth, but people like Mike Ruppert will still try, because we Americans, and the rest of the world to boot, deserve it. We deserve better.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Pretty interesting but this guy blames Dick Cheney and Bush way way to much.Like the rest of the governments don't do the same thing.Obama and NATO forces went into Libya because of Gadahfi and oil fields.
edit on 1-5-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman

Thank you for posting that video I didn't have the ability to watch the whole thing but I did listen to it in its entirety and will have to go back and watch it/listen again as I'd really like to grasp what the old man is saying.

No problem, I would suggest you watch it properly. Shortly, when I get a bit of free time, I will pop back into this thread and take what we learnt from that video and make some mathematical estimations based on current figures of oil consumption and expected recoverable reserves.

edit on 1-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I have watched this video several times before, placed it in my own posts here on ATS, and shown it to my family and friends. I was even going to post it here in this thread until I saw that you already did. The facts, logic and implications demonstrated in that video are simply astounding.

I truly believe that the elite know that the period of "growth" is over and that they wish to reform the world and society in order to preserve the world for themselves and preserve their positions in it. "They" refer to "us" as useless eaters. A feudalistic society where they are the overlords is what they have planned ...

I believe the problems of over growth are very real and if "we" the majority do not wish to have this problem "solved" by TPTB then "we" need to provide our own solutions.

I see a disturbing trend that just because TPTB have recognized the problem of population growth and use it as an excuse to implement their plans that there isn't really a problem of population growth at all.

I encourage everyone to watch both the video in the OP and the video a few posts up from this ...

It really will be The End Of The World As We Know It ...
edit on 1-5-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join