It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't enjoy anything anymore.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I walk around on a nice day and can not enjoy anything because i know about all the evil things the globalist are doing to us.
Like i walked in to Burger king and all i see is all the cameras and TV screen That could bee used to pump propaganda and watch you.
I sit down by the rive and up in the sky there are chemtrails up in the sky.
I try going for a walk and there are police HERE and There and everywhere!
The Pizza man is a snich! and so is the plumer and the pest controllers.
People are calling for war in africa after this dumb Kony 2012 bullcrap.... So lets goto war Cuz of a scam Youtube video passed around facebook by a bunch of 12 year olds?
Then theres all kind of them durty lazy Hippies teens getting in your space. stinking like ass and like the was sprayed by a skunk. Madness! There injecting people with crap. There giveing gardasil to boys!....
So sometime i just sit home and watch my Ileage Cable that i steal from my neighbor.. well my neighbor knows i am doing it and i pass him alittle cash to it under the door.
I just feel like crap all the time. its a dark hopelessness. Whatever...Sorry

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Perhaps if you would give up some of your anger; especially directed to other people like those "dirty Hippies" then the world might be a little brighter. You just need to get laid more often is what I think.

Peace and Love amigo....

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by casioofnoon

I think this OP is too young to even know what a "hippie" is...let alone a "dirty" one.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
You do realize that you are letting "THEM" win, right?
Their main purpose is to oppress you. And it's working.
Learn to live with it.
No matter if you are depressed or the most optimistic person alive.
Someone will always be there to bring you down.
Don't let ANYONE other than yourself determine how you feel..

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

I think this OP is too young to even know what a "hippie" is...let alone a "dirty" one.

I know what a hippie is.... I googled it...
edit on 30-4-2012 by casioofnoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Focus on the good. It does exist. Take a walk in the park or go visit some friends. Talk about things that we can control more and the depression will go away. Depression needs reinforcement to exist and it also needs funding to occur. Don't go to burger king, buy a pound of burger and buns and have dinner with some friends. Bury yourself in inexpensive social events and meet new people. Find a cheap hobby, one that gives back as much as it takes. Look at your past and find what you desired to do. Try to enjoy your job, have a good attitude and listen to those who have more experience at things. appreciate what you need and don't give yourself everything you want because if you have acquired everything you want you loose your desire.

You'd be better off without the cable, if you didn't have it you would be visiting others and watching TV with them. Find a good friend. Some people like being introverts others don't. Sounds like you need to get a friend or relative to hang around with.
edit on 30-4-2012 by rickymouse because: add

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

That's your perception of it, not reality. Reality is what you make it. Yes there are evils in the world, that's inevitable. But there's also a lot of good. Sometimes you have to search for it. But once you find it, it's amazing. You have to want to find it. If you change up your perspective of what is bad in this world, and just accept that it's there, you will find good in many new and awesome ways. I know that sounds cheesy but until you believe it, you will continue to see the world for its bad instead of its good. I went through the same thing, but once I realized that dwelling on the bad only perpetuates and actually adds to it, I came out a better and much happier person. If you can't enjoy your surroundings that's just your body saying it's time for a change.

When you look at the sky at night, what makes you happier, looking at the dark empty space, or looking at the bright moon and stars? Try applying that concept to your life. It WILL work. :-) Peace

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

The OP is obviously having problems...why would you want to make him feel worse?
Couldn't you have just left you unfunny joke out of the thread?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Are you just promoting your youtube channel?
YOU DISGUST ME!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'd say you suffer from a severe case of "conspiracy overload." I've had phases before where I caught myself becoming more and more negative because of all the horrible stuff I perceived going on everywhere. It's very dangerous because you can easily fall into depression and hopelessness.

The remedy is strict ATS, GLP, etc. withdrawal for at least a month or so. Don't watch the news or read other political/conspiracy/environmental news either. Ideally, stay away from the computer/cell phone/TV/radio altogether for a while.

- Take long, slow walks out in nature -- preferably untouched nature, not just some park. Don't think too much, just breathe in the scents of the forest, feel the fresh air and sunshine, listen to birds singing and insects buzzing. Turn your brain off and just be.

- Exercise. Get some of those euphoria hormones going. Break a sweat. Go home and take a shower.

- Pamper yourself. Take a nice long bath with some fragrance you love. Buy some essential oils and sniff them as aroma therapy throughout the day. Go see a theater play or movie with an uplifting message. Listen to some uplifting music -- no rap or heavy metal! Take a friend to a nice restaurant or clubbing and vow to yourself NOT to talk about anything negative at all, no matter what it is.

- Whenever you catch yourself thinking about negative things -- no matter what they are -- mentally tell yourself "STOP!" and instantly replace it with a positive thought. Remind yourself that your own little life is pretty damn good... and if it isn't, you should take concrete steps to change that instead of concerning yourself with the problems of the entire world.

- Smile at random people on the street. Strike up a conversation with strangers in doctors' waiting rooms, at the hairdresser, at diners, anywhere. Don't make it about anything negative. Be encouraging, supportive, fun to be around. Make it your goal every day to make at least one person happy, no matter how small your contribution may be.

- Every day before you go to bed, "count your blessings." Make a list of the good things in your life -- the permanent ones, like a loving family, as well as the little things that happened to you during the day. Start picking up pennies from the ground and view them as messages from God that tell you you're loved.

The outer world is merely a reflection of your inner space. As you put out more positive energy, the outer world will start reflecting this.

Do these things for a month -- every day -- and then go for another two months after that if you can take it. It'll change your entire outlook on life. When/if you come back to the conspiracy stuff, remind yourself that we are spirits in a human body. This life is like a movie -- you're the actor, the director, the producer all in one. Unfortunately we tend to forget that it's a movie and identify ourselves so much with the main character that we believe him/her to be real. Learn to detach yourself from the movie and don't get sucked into it -- keep remembering that it's just a movie and the things that happen to the main character are of no real consequence to the actor who portrays that character.

Do all this, and you'll have a happy life, I guarantee it.
edit on 30-4-2012 by sylvie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
The OP is obviously having problems...why would you want to make him feel worse?
Couldn't you have just left you unfunny joke out of the thread?

Thank you

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Thank you sylvie

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

great post :-)

I was very depressed for a long time and got very similar advice and it's so true! Change up your perspective on what matters and change up the routine that got you in this mental rut and your reality WILL change. Well said.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
My mantra is "Blue Skies". Just keep repeating or singing it when you're down!

Hope that cheers you up. Ella has a beautiful voice.

Now, watch for the syncronicity: you'll see "blue skies" everywhere!
edit on 30-4-2012 by NightFlight because: ssppeelllliinngg

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Good Thread!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I enjoy going out bike riding.

I liked riding my bike when I was a kid.

My earliest memory is of riding my bike.

It was cool it had a banana seat and was so sweet.

I would ride it around the block and wave to the cute girls on the block.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Sounds like you should invest in a bike? If it's something that's been fun in the past why not give it a try again?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by seberhar

Sounds like you should invest in a bike? If it's something that's been fun in the past why not give it a try again?

Yeah i think i am going to do that this summer

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Use it as a way to take your mind off of all the BS. Things aren't nearly as bad as you think they are. You have just convinced yourself that they are. It's a mind trick. But you have control over your mind.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Maybe i am lissending to too much internet raido.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join