It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The movie "In The Line of Fire" (1993) has a warning about the date 11-09-2001

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atento
The amount of shills trolling this thread is unbeliveable.

You know what that means...

Yep. Someone disagrees with your premise...you call them shills and trolls.

How'd I do?
edit on 30-4-2012 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
And this is how truthers get the moniker for being crazy.......

ITS A MOVIE!

The movement to find truth is severely damaged by stuff like this.........

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Atento

No, the amount of idiotic attempts by conspiracy theorists to create controversy is staggering....and provides a lot of entertainment value. Have a nice day

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I am going to go ahead and claim the OP is a shill who's purpose is to confuse people and make them sound like idiots when they try to explain this to their friends. His outright anger that people aren't just taking what he says as fact is enough for me to jump to my conclusion. There is no intelligence backing up anything. He's simply name calling. I'm done participating here. No need to feed this thread anything after this post.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Okay, let's see who is the shill now...

At the side of the name of each donor in the list, there is a number with FOUR DIGITS.

That means the number could be between 0001 and 9999. Ten thousand options.

Among ten thousand options, they choose 2001 to be at the side of the "target" name (James Carney).

Now, the number above 2001 also has four digits. Also ten thousand options, and they choose 1109.

The odds are ten thousand SQUARED: 10,000 x 10,000.

Result: one in 100 million.

Now, after this ONE IN 100 MILLION odd in the choice of the numbers, we get the name of the guy, James Carney.

James Carney = the name of a real jornalist who happened to be aboard Air Force One together with President George W. Bush on September 11, 2001. This same guy later became the Press Secretary of the Obama administration.

Now, what are the odds?

One in one trillion?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Who is the REAL James Carney???

About James Carney:

He joined Time magazine in 1988 and two years later moved to Russia as a foreign correspondent. He covered the collapse of the Soviet Union.

In 1993, he was assigned to the White House beat, covering the Clinton administration.

He reported on White House for over a decade, and was one of a small pool of reporters travelling with President George W Bush aboard Air Force One on September 11, 2001.

source: www.bbc.co.uk...

The guy was in Russia during the collapse of the Soviet Union.

He was assigned to the White House already when the movie "In The Line of Fire" was released.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Okay.

Now explain:

1993 - the year the movie was released

1993 - they year of the first bombing of the World Trade Center

1993 - the year the REAL James Carney was assigned as a correspondent to the White House

September 11, 2001 - the REAL James Carney is aboard Air Force One with President George W. Bush

Now, say to me that those numbers were there by "coincidence"...

Remember I already proved that the odds of those numbers beign there "by chance" are one for 100 million (10,000 x 10,000)

Do you dare to say it's coincidence?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Those who are trying to deny the TRUTH in this thread either are shills, or have a VERY LOW intelectual capacity, and can't connect the dots, and calculate probabilites.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Atento

Or, as is more likely, they simply aren't paranoid enough to lend credence to this theory...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Atento

yet another koinkadink concerning 9/11. resident debunkers will explain it (all) to us. shortly.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by psyop911

What purpose would this "coincidence" serve? To warn the public? Didn't work very well, now did it. Was it simply to leave a trail of evidence? If so,,,,took a long time for someone to notice. Why wouldn't the writers of the movie nudge people along a little quicker?

In hindsight, everyone sees 20/20. Same here.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hey, you missed the 'AA' in AArion! American Airlines!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atento

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
No. I'm not buying it. I'm just not. There are probably 1000's of other movies that we could one way or another link to 9/11 in some sort of fashion. If this picture is all there is to your theory then I have to disagree with it.

Besides the so called passport of Neo in "The Matrix", can you please point another movie that has a reference to the exact numbers 11 09 2001 ?

And in the "climax" scene of the movie? Can you point one?

And in a movie that shows a Secret Service agent fighting against an ex-CIA asset that turned against the US government (sounds like Bin Laden)?

The bomb timer in Independance day stops at the same time stamp. I think someone posted this on here already somewhere. There was also an album released in 2001 and it had September as the song title for track 11.

Who knows if there is any meaning in these, the independance day one is the most intreguing.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

there are many "9/11" coincidences within movies and tv. maybe it was a 30 year old conspiracy?
who knows? "debunkers" most definitely don't. lol.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Atento

This is absolute proof.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ahhahahahaha! I'm sorry, but that's the most retarded theory I've ever heard.

Thousands of films were made during the 1990's. What is the possibility that the date of 9/11 appeared in one of them? Rather high, I imagine. This thread is an epic fail.
edit on 4-5-2012 by Nathan-D because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join