It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama supporters ARE voting for Romney... bet you can guess why

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Nice try.

Why not explain what good Romney will do? Instead of bashing my beliefs and political favor, why not just tell me why I should vote for Romney instead.

That would be a real argument worth listening to, but alas, all I hear is why you aren't voting for Ron Paul, instead of reasons Romney is worth voting for.

Unless I hear a logical argument as to why I should vote for a different candidate instead of not vote for my candidate, then you will be labeled a troll.

So if you have a reason why I should vote for Romney other than "because he's not Ron Paul or Obama" then feel free to tell me, as I would be open to that.
edit on 30-4-2012 by tw0330 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by tw0330

Nice try.

Why not explain what good Romney will do?

I don't need to... People have demonized Romney for some odd reason.. However I Trust him more so than I trust obama.. He has 10 kids he has to worry about... hes not in the business of screwing up the country... Also Romney has given more to his church in ONE MONTH than Biden gave all year...

frankly... Romney is a much better person... And I don't think he's evil.. like the Ron Paulities are trying to portray

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Wow. Thank you for the proof.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

Why else would Ron Paul be for getting rid of the CIA????

Because they are blackmailing him... YET, they are one of his biggest supporters?

What gives??? Smells fishy to me

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

It's like they want romney to be so out of touch that you just couldn't vote for him, all the white allowing Obama to pretty much do whatever he wants, because he knows he will get re-elected because romney just doesn't "get it "...

Also them ignoring ron paul helps this too.

It's like a poorly made B movie.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Considering Obama was not put on the Indiana ballot legally the first go round he is not a legally elected president.

and vote for whoever the hell you want to after all it is a "secret ballot".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join