It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death of Hitler - The Full Story with New Evidence from Secret Russian Archives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

The Death of Hitler - The Full Story with New Evidence from Secret Russian Archives

www.washingtonpost.com

On 1 November 1945, Trevor-Roper gave a press conference in Berlin where he outlined the conclusions of his inquiry. His investigations showed, he said, that Hitler had committed suicide at about 3.30 pm on 30 April 1945, and that Eva Braun had died with him. In Hitler's case, the manner of death was by shooting - the Fuhrer had put a pistol in his mouth and pulled the trigger. In the case of Eva Braun, she had taken a cyanide capsule: everyone living in the Bunker had been issued with similar capsules.

Asked by one of the newspapermen if he was aware of the Russian view on Hitler's death
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It's an interesting read about one of the all time classic CTs. and sheds some new light on a very interesting few years... def worth a read...

Of special note is the original of the first "lie" about Hitler dying in battle and the subsequent "sighting"!

And who knows... maybe Hitler IS still alive*

*He's not.

www.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

maybe Hitler IS still alive

yeah he is alive. he has had some plastic surgery a skin color change and his new name is barack hussein obama

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Subscribed to for later read.

Is there any mention in the article regarding the skull fragment purported to belong to Hitler, but testing as female?

There was some controversy regarding that not too very long ago.

Will read through article when I get back.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I'm really really sorry but I have no input in the subject just curious about what happened to Hitler but what I really wanted to say is Druscilla I'm so glad you changed your avatar your previous one freaked me out lol

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Trevor-Roper's inquiries were to prove exciting. He spent most of September and October tracking down what eye-witnesses he could, people who had lived in the Fuhrerbunker in those last desperate days and could tell him what had happened. He was not entirely successful. Goebbels and Martin Bormann were not available, missing or dead according to whom you talked to. So were Heinz Linge, Hitler's valet, Otto Gunsche, Hitler's Adjutant, Hans Baur, his personal pilot and Johann Rattenhuber, the Chief of Bodyguards. Many others known to have been in the Bunker were also untraceable.

So this seems to be one persons opinion on how Hitler died based on no evidence other than second hand accounts.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

maybe Hitler IS still alive

yeah he is alive. he has had some plastic surgery a skin color change and his new name is barack hussein obama

I will post on the story shortly, seems interesting
but before I do that....

That's a fake Time magazine cover right?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Is that link realy the washinton post? I click on it and get an error and when i try clicking the washinton post home link i get an error page or something. So i looked up washinton post my self and searched their site for this story and couldn't find it?

Interesting story if that link is correct.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

Link works for me
It's super long though, only read a quarter of it so far, so far says alot about the dangers of red tape

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
the most interesting point made, was that Eva wouldnt have fallen for a double..

Which is a good point, but why couldnt it be possible they were both doubles?

I dont think it matters if he died that day or not, he obviously didnt amount to anything afterwards, if i he did survive i rek'n he'd have lasted 12 months tops, hiding out in some back water cabin, his health was struggling.

maybe the russians rocked up and it was completely empty.. and its anyones guess what happened?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

The link in this thread to the supposed "Washington Post" story works but the links from the "Story" page don't for me. I've read through it and have found way too many spelling and grammatical errors for this to be IMO legitimate.

Just saying is all.

Interesting read though.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I heard Hitler and Eva were taken to South America along with the other Nazi's during Project Paperclip and that Hitler died in his 90's. Apparently the skull of Hitler was of a 20 year old woman.

Actually that makes sense because the bodies that were found in the bunker were unrecognisable especially at that time when there was no DNA identification.

And add that to the fact that Hitler was a Zionist (His Father was a Rothschild) u put 2 + 2 together and a great Conspiracy Theory emerges. One that is indeed very plausible for that time zone....

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
i believe that he lived on in south america, there is a picture of him dead somewhere, here

i think that his survival has been kept quiet to protect his children

new topics

top topics

join