It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BATTLESHIP MOVIE, a strange conspiracy taking place RIGHT HERE on ATS.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
is it a time loop ? no the movie is out

well this is awkward

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If you know where to look you can watch it online
/streaming

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

nothing strange my friend, I believe there is at least 1 "cam" copy of the movie. "Cam" meaning someone recorded it from a camera, phone, handycam, with "mic" audio. I'm positive I saw that come up on one of the sites.

This used to happen to me all of the time when playing ps3, I'd mention on the headset that I saw such and such movie and it was good, and someone would be like "liar!!! it's not out yet" and I'd say piratebay genius.

Anyways, just checked, tons of hits for battleship cam, i wouldn't bother watching a cam of a movie like this though. 2 different cam releases as far as I can tell:

BattleShip 2012 CAM XViD-Voodoo
Battleship 2012 CAM READNFO XViD – INSPiRAL

Can't check my verified sources from work though. So what exactly is the conspiracy? That you are the last person on earth to know about internet piracy?

i'm mean, it IS 2012.... This IS the internet. Where the hell have you been?

edit on 30-4-2012 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)
Yeah, I DL one of them. They both are the same, different users. Good movies though. I will go ahead and see it when it comes out too...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Piracy of Battleship....

Yo, ho, ho, and a bottle of rum.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
When I was in the Philippines someone loaned me a dvd with the movie 88 Minutes on it..Al Pacino movie.

I watched it...then about 4 months later I was on Yahoo looking at the movies coming to the theaters..and 88 minutes was listed there.

It had not even been released to the theaters yet..anywhere.

That's how they roll in the Philippines : )

Saw Wolverine with digital effects still not complete...a plane was flying over him and it was just an outline green graph : )

Peace

I never purchased any pirated DVD's ...people loaned them to me and I watched them unknown to me at the time that they may have been illegal : )

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join