It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't believe in god, I believe in Humans. ;)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

I don't believe in human because they fail all the time. I believe in God, and His Son Jesus.

edit on 30-4-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

Well, it was "humans" who brought you the "jesus" god-man character. The original god-man characters werent named jesus...

So you DO put faith in "humans" as this garbage was brought to you via them...

Dont forget the original human-invented god-man Horus, Mithra, Krishna, Buddha and MANY others who came BEFORE "humans" invented the jesus character.

And the Piso family (authors of the New Testament) were most certainly "human".

edit on 3-5-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
well i think its obvious that lucifer wrote the bible, not saying this is a bad thing just saying he called himself a fallen angel and crap and all those stories, nevertheless i think the bible has some good info in it about the world. i know ur talking about how the world started but maybe its best to look forward and let the simple things in life play out for themselves, but if everything was like that maybe lucifer is our father and he just didnt want to take credit for all that so he created this god figure and he called himself a traitor or hes like adam and eve and went against gods wishes and got humanity into this tangle of this so-called good/evil. i mean u never know theres all sorts of possibilities for why the world goes round it could be even that evolution is more of a process in the mind and what the bible tries to teach is only a good tree bears good fruit but a bad tree bears bad fruit and is cast into the fire, i dont believe in hell i think we go somewhere when we die but idk what it is, i think its more like trying to tell the hell and heaven we create here with ourselves

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Radooma

I think you are giving too much credit to the myth.

The OP essentially saying that religions are bred out of man's desire to control one another. Although that was missed by a number of readers I imagine....

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Good thread Boncho.

I don't think everyone quite gets what your saying, but it makes perfect sense to me. Of course, I think we look at religion about the same. Religion is something created by man for man. I would like to think that there is some sort of creator out there somewhere, but in this reality we exist in, "God" has never made an appearance to us mortals despite what some words on a page states. "God" has never intervened on the behalf of humanity. If it is otherwise and I am wrong, I challenge this "God" to make an appearence.

I'll be holding my breath and waiting...

...I need one of those tombstones too Boncho.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Mmm...
I agree with you in OP...
100%

Must be once in a forumlife, that i agree 100%
with boncho......

And one doesnt HAVE to belive ANYTHING...
Let alone in a god, creator or jesus.

If i say i dont belive, i dont...PERIOD

top topics

<< 1   >>

join