It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An amazing OOBE/ dream experience that I'd like to share. Motto: Never give up...!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Wonderful post, thanks for sharing the experiences with us. I've been made aware of generational demons through contact with various people and through listening to various sermons, and they really don't like to let go.

I'm glad that you eventually got free - you must feel as I do; totally confident in your faith, (hopefully) very happy with your lot in life, and ready to serve God in any way possible. As mentioned in the thread on a couple of occasions, these things happen for a reason, and they serve to make us stronger once they are overcome.

Keep in touch and share your thoughts wherever you see an opportunity!

Fly

PS - I know for an absolute certainty that there is some major warfare going on in the unseen realms at this time. Even people who have OOBEs and travel in the astral realms (I've had contact with some of them here on ATS) aren't aware of the majority of what goes on 'in the heavenlies', and I believe that such people are overwhelmingly protected by God, even if they don't know or acknowledge Him. It's another reminder of His grace to us as His people, His creation.

Once we were not - but God always was, and all things are in His capable hands. Take good care and keep up the good fight.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Just a quick note to say that one night on from the experience described in the OP and continuation posts, I slept well (though woke several times) and had some excellent, positive and thoroughly enjoyable dreams.

For example - playing football with various people, including a one on one session with David Beckham. Awesome because I can't actually play football in real life any more due to a back injury.

My final dream of the night (I always dream multiple times in the course of a night's sleep) saw me playing out a part in a surreal comedy film about helicopter pilots, which was ridiculously enjoyable and incredibly funny - not to mention it's really cool to pilot a helicopter, even in a dream!

I believe that these were clear gifts from God. Hope everyone who reads this has had an equally good night in the Land of Nod...

Fly.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Man!, how do u guys get through all this text? I'm really intrested in your story but cant get past 2 lines without loosing focus.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mnkyvsalien

Sorry fella - I've always been into writing, and find it hard to express myself without a load of text!

Stick with it, I believe it's worth a read - but then it was me that wrote it, so I would say that!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
. .....I was encouraged to see life from their perspective, as though I was my young self experiencing their lives under my parentage. Wow. I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt, I thought I was a reasonable parent (exception being the last six months where I’ve been somewhat disconnected from everyone around me), but last night I was shown/ realised that there is so much I can do, with so little effort, that will make their lives a hundred times better.

I really appreciate your story and learned a lot from it. For one thing, I see your experience as an example of how aspects of your own belief system in a way puts 'different clothes' on actual truth..... like maybe someone who is a Buddhist could have a similar experience where the negative entities are dragons and the positive Buddha's or something.

Two, I'd really like to hear more about what else you saw that a parent can do with so little effort that can make such a big difference, and if you saw what this means when the kids are already in their teens too.

Third, I apologize for the quick first replier 'whyamIhere' whose reply represents the worthless, negative, mocking, disheartening first page blather that I see constantly that I wish the mods would take more care to eliminate.... that I also think is far more deliberately disruptive than just innocent and stupid.

Thank you for this essay, and great job pushing through your challenge with such amazing results.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry you've had such a difficult time of things lately and am glad you have gotten on top of your depression/oppression. I think its true we are given certain things for a reason and for all the terrible things you have been going through, your dream where you see heaven over a fence and are given words of encouragement and wisdom is truly a blessing.

In the world where evil seems all pervasive, it's heartening to think that there is someone not only looking out for us but taking a personal interest in our struggles and personal growth.

Thanks again and God Bless

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join