It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I am Brainwashed, In Denial, 'Insane' and PROUD

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Exactly how am I brainwashed? Well, I have let others help me brainwash myself into believing that this world is either a simulation, part-simulation, a physical fake, or some or all of the above. I have constant memories of living in a world where disease, random death, and other pointless tragedies do not exist. There is war in this world in my head. There exists suffering because of such war and many other issues. But, the people there don't pollute the planet they live in. Life isn't "short" or "cut short" before the true time has come for that person. People either die of natural causes or when they choose to die. Beings don't eat other being just to exist. They eat food. Food isn't something that's supposed to be alive. The closer you put something to your eye, the clearer it gets, not blurrier like this world. Almost as if everything we look at in this world is pixelated, huh? So, people like Harry Houdini, Kriss Angel and Jelena Momcilov are just people who have figured out how to control this simulation much like the way the characters in the Matrix did, and that's why Houdini could get out of anything, Kriss Angel can float, walk on water, and amputate people without them knowing and put them back togeather, etc. and this little girl can hold objects without actually gripping them!
And, there are MANY more examples of supernatural people. How about Ice Man proven not fake to this day even on Fact or Faked?? X) That would explain their seemingly unexplainable supernatural powers. If this world if fake and really like a big video game, we can do anything we please. I'm currently working on achieving 'impossible' things myself. ^ ^ The world I remember is a place that is no where near perfect. There is war. People do get sick from things due to emotional pain that affects them physically and other spiritually guided ailments. You have bullies, beasts, and natural things that threaten your house or your car. But there is no cancer, murderers, or 'carnivores'. There are burgers. They're made from soy. And, there's sea food. But, the denizens you eat have no souls- they don't feel pain nor have any consciousness whatsoever. There are no things you dig out of the ground that hurt you or your planet. Well, you could hurt yourself with a rock you dug up, but you aren't going to find disgusting bio waste, plutonium, or parasites. The world I believe I remember which I have dreams about, sudden visions of, and strong feelings to is a world where we don't "fight to survive" unless one strange being chose to. It isn't about 'survival'. It's about living. The world I see is a place already suited for living, and that's what everyone does there in the wild, the city, or wherever else. I believe in such a place, and that Earth is a fake place made after this original world by a cold, seemingly soulless force of people who intend to "sacrifice people's happiness now for a brighter future tomorrow". They think they're doing good, in other words, but in my belief, they have been driven insane somehow and now have made Earth as their experiment and placed us all in it as their denizens so that they may find a way to control the real world. That's the conspiracy I believe in.

I deny any notion that children are being harmed in unthinkable ways beyond their will in ways that can't be currently helped at this time or in the near future. I deny that any of these awful things that apparently go on in Earth are all fake things. I don't believe people are actually suffering in the worst ways. I only accept some of it. Maybe people are hungry, poor, unprivileged, etc. But, I don't believe in the horrible, unthinkable things that have apparently happened and are apparently happening now. I deny it all simply because I couldn't live with it. I don't believe that I am weak for that. I don't see it as a matter of 'weakness or strength' whatsoever. I just know that my psychology isn't built to accept such things. I've never seen such suffering with my own eyes. And, even if I did, I'd take it as a fake happening- like a hologram. I believe the beings in control use these 'holograms' to make us think they're happening, when they are not. I refuse to accept that any of it is real, and I am proud to do so. These 'happenings', to me, are just another part of the conspiracy to ensue fear into people so that they do not act. I JFK and Martin Luther King Jr. could get taken out for what they did, that would ensue fear. If they were real people, then they just moved on to the real world when they 'died'. That's one of my theories. Ghosts could be glitches in the fake world along with times slips, etc.

I must be insane because my psychology is impossible to blend into this world's ways. But, to me, this 'insanity' is just what I need to be. I believe that I am actually the sane one, and all these people that accept all of this are the highly insane ones, and at least half of which may not even be real people or beings disguised as normal people. Heck, just having to get a job just to survive would be the end of me. I wouldn't want to live in this world even if I became a big rock star or anything equivalent. I know this. After all, money can't buy happiness, right? It especially couldn't buy me happiness. "Birth School Work Death". Ever heard that quote before? To me, that is a pointless existence. It isn't even a life. And, on top of that, I would have to accept all of these atrocities just to be considered 'sane'. Oh, give me a break. I KNOW I'm not even in the correct body. I'm so uncomfortable in this one, I can't even be myself. People keep hitting their heads and ending up with thick accents they never had, becoming sudden experts in professions, and all kinds of crap. I believe that, and people remembering past lives are evidence of people remembering their real lives in the real world. There's a thread example here on ATS posted recently. Thread link here. And, if there are things in these memories that don't fit in this original world, then it could have easily been placed by the beings in control to confuse us. Don't even try to 'convert' me. I have a faith. Do you? Mine isn't any 'religion' anyone has likely heard of. I believe in more than one creator. I believe they made the original world for beings to LIVE. They didn't make beings that ate others. That would be pointless and horrible. But, these creators aren't perfect either. This original world is wracked with problems as I described earlier. But, I wouldn't want to live with no problems. I need challenge, too. With no pain, there is no happiness. But, pain to the point of not WANTING to live should not exist. I don't believe it does. I believe this world is fake- a giant conspiracy that is going down in flames likely sometime in 2012, and we're all moving to the real world. And, yes, Mayan Prophecy is barely even HALF of what all points to this.

So, to conclude, I'm proud of my healthy brainwashed, in denial insanity. To me, it's I and the seemingly so few others like myself who are sane, while the rest accepting all of this are the insane. So, there you have it. I posted this to see just how open-minded the community here is. If ATS bans me for being 'too insane', oh well. I tried, right? So, this 'Illuminati' or whoever could be the ones who made this fake world and put us all in it. Or, so I believe. Well, thanks for reading! I worked hard! X)




posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I was paying attention until you mentioned Kriss Angel and how he can "float"...

I may agree with you on the rest of the post up until that point but Kriss Angel cannot float, nor can David Blaine.

Both of them do what is called the Balducci Levitation. (Google it.) They then use clever camera editing and a crane setup to make it look like the people are freaking out and that he's reallllly coming off the ground a decent amount.

Just fyi...



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
yeah, it's a simulation. there's a door, it's opening.

we won't be trapped much longer. =)

p.s.learn to accept what is happening - it is for the benefit of your own development to do so.

merc,
out.



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I was paying attention until I couldn't... I'm American, you lost me at text walls.

That being said, I skimmed thru it. I disagree with your philosophy, but have fun with it.
That mentality worked for the 1960s, maybe you'll get by with it now.



Be proud of your denial, eat what you want, drink what you want. Have fun with that.
To each their own. I'm all for free choice.




edit on 30-4-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Three
 

You eat plants.....yes?.....plants take the Co2 out of the air and make the oxygen that all other life needs to stay alive,so are you trying to kill all the animals on earth.?

edit on 30-4-2012 by dontlaughthink because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."


Bill Hicks

This topic reminded me of the above quote.



Originally posted by Three
The closer you put something to your eye, the clearer it gets, not blurrier like this world. Almost as if everything we look at in this world is pixelated.


In my dreams, I often times can look at something infinitely close. Rather than get blurry when I look up close, it becomes more clear. If I continue looking closer, I sometimes enter the object and begin floating through a vast blurry space. It can feel as though I have shrunk and am floating like a speck of dust. But I don't always feel smaller, it also can feel as though the object grew as I got infinitely closer to it.

In reality, the closer you look at something, the bigger it APPEARS.

In my dreams, the closer I look at something, the bigger it IS.

Some thoughts this thread has evoked from me:

  • In waking life, it requires much effort to manipulate your surroundings. This is why WORK is so valuable.

  • In dreams, the world manifests at will, electrons, matter, energy etc. conform to the laws of your mind.

  • In reality, each bit of energy is hardcoded with unchanging rules that govern how it manifests. Physics is a science that studies these rules from a purely mathematical perspective.

  • Objective Reality exists. It is experienced through imperfect senses that in effect filter and shape for us a Perceived Reality that is different from Objective Reality.

  • That last thought lead me to google which lead me to learn of Plato's Theory of Forms

  • Only those who can dream of a better world can lead the way to creating a better world.



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
You sir, are crazy, but I lav it! *borat voice*

Very nice!



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher
yeah, it's a simulation. there's a door, it's opening.

we won't be trapped much longer. =)

p.s.learn to accept what is happening - it is for the benefit of your own development to do so.

merc,
out.


Indeed. But, I can't accept it. I refuse to believe things like this could ever happen! X) I wouldn't want to live anymore. XD


Originally posted by JohnnyTHSeed

The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."


Bill Hicks

This topic reminded me of the above quote.



Originally posted by Three
The closer you put something to your eye, the clearer it gets, not blurrier like this world. Almost as if everything we look at in this world is pixelated.


In my dreams, I often times can look at something infinitely close. Rather than get blurry when I look up close, it becomes more clear. If I continue looking closer, I sometimes enter the object and begin floating through a vast blurry space. It can feel as though I have shrunk and am floating like a speck of dust. But I don't always feel smaller, it also can feel as though the object grew as I got infinitely closer to it.

In reality, the closer you look at something, the bigger it APPEARS.

In my dreams, the closer I look at something, the bigger it IS.

Some thoughts this thread has evoked from me:

  • In waking life, it requires much effort to manipulate your surroundings. This is why WORK is so valuable.

  • In dreams, the world manifests at will, electrons, matter, energy etc. conform to the laws of your mind.

  • In reality, each bit of energy is hardcoded with unchanging rules that govern how it manifests. Physics is a science that studies these rules from a purely mathematical perspective.

  • Objective Reality exists. It is experienced through imperfect senses that in effect filter and shape for us a Perceived Reality that is different from Objective Reality.

  • That last thought lead me to google which lead me to learn of Plato's Theory of Forms

  • Only those who can dream of a better world can lead the way to creating a better world.


Exactly! ^ ^ This reality works like a dream, therefore it isn't real. That's why Kriss Angel can do his crazy stuff. Like I mentioned, there's so many examples of people doing things that are 'supposed to be impossible'. And, one thing is for sure, to this day they can not be explained. So, I can rest assured that this world works like a dream. I just have to build up to getting that good at manipulating it like the other famous individuals have.
And, then we can get the heck out of here and go to the real world where we CAN work hard and make a real difference into making that world a better place. There will always be bad even there, but nothing so unlivable. After all, without bad there can be no good~


Originally posted by NewerBeing
You sir, are crazy, but I lav it! *borat voice*

Very nice!


I would say thank you.. I'm dieing to appreciate it. But, you said SIR when my gender isn't LISTED. OMG YOU PEOPLE. Please have mercy on my psychology and STOP assuming genders without knowing!! O~O This is just another reason I can't WAIT to get out of this horrible world.. DX




top topics



 
3

log in

join