It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I usually write off dreams that I think relate to personal situations or emotions. But a few years ago I had a unique dream that affects me even today.

A little preface will probably help. When I was very young, before I had went to school up until around 2nd grade, I used to have these dreams that scared the crap out of me where little guys with big eyes came for me. I have seen UFO's also. One was directly above me in the middle of the day. Later I found out they were UFO's but I didn't know what any of it was at the time.

I've posted this dream several times in a few places so it may not be exact but it is as best I remember it.

So now, the dream.

I was standing in front of the Theater on base at Quantico, VA. It felt like it was in the very early hours of the morning but looking around me it was certainly the base. It was totally absent of people or vehicles though like everything was asleep. The trees were bare of leaves and small rags of clouds blew by overhead in an otherwise cloudless sky. It was a clear night for the most part and the stars were well defined. I looked down and there was my young daughter holding my hand. I looked back up and three lights raced very quickly across the sky and then one shot off at a 90 degree angle. My daughter said "What's that Daddy?" to which I replied "That's the angels, they are going to fight the war".

Me and my daughter were walking (still on the base) down through some old Quonset huts and the lights were orange and not very bright. As we walked the air began to shimmer up ahead of us. A ship (UFO?) materialized and people were led off. When we got to it me and my daughter were led on. The interior was all white and we were seated between two beings on a white bench that for lack of better words looked like characters from "Planet of the Apes". Both were adults but the one next to me was older but felt "ancient". Something was communicated to us that I can't remember and then the older one leaned toward me in what seemed like an attempt to kiss me. I resisted but it was useless and I didn't hinder him in any way. When he pulled back from me he had the face of a man. I turned to see the same was getting ready to happen to my daughter. I wasn't going to let "that" happen but I was told I would not be permitted to stop it. It was told to me in a very stern way. He didn't "kiss" my daughter but when he sat back up he had the face of a man also.

Some more was told to me that I can't remember. The part I do remember was him saying "Soon, great winds will come upon the earth". I just knew what "great" meant. It would be catastrophic and I said "Ohh, what about the people?" As soon as I said this I was in a void. I could not see before me but I could sense a great innumerable multitude of people in front of me. I stuck my hand out and an object appeared. Then I said "This is for the good family" and the object disappeared from my hand and went to them. I did it again, and again.

I was now on a devastated coastline in the daytime. It was overcast and the clouds seemed too low and they had a weird greenish tint to them. Looking around myself at the surrounding land it looked absolutely saturated as if it had been under water for a period of time. I turned and looked seaward into the clouds. I could feel something coming that would make the current devastation trivial.

End of the dream.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
those are the scary dreams, the ones where you feel something big and ominous is coming but do not know what or when. What a feeling of dread. I've had dreams with that exact feeling.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollumi

Creepy dream.

So what do you think it means?

I had one about a year ago maybe a little longer. In it I was in a bedroom or a smallish room with a few other people. One of the people I think was my mom and I think the other people were my sisters. We were in that room hiding from something but I knew it wouldn't do us any good. I could see out a window and the sky was a burnt orange color. We knew that something was on it's way and would arrive in about thirty minutes.I don't know how I knew but whatever was coming meant death for all of us.

It was only a dream but in my 27 years I don't think anything ever scared me like that dream. It was a feeling of complete helplessness and terror.

You know how you feel when you wake up after a great dream and you try to hold on to the memory even as it fades? Well this is the opposite I would like to forget but I can't I sure hope it's not some kind of prophecy.

Peace.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I have since ready many prophecies that describe extreme winds ravaging the planet. I don't know about Nibiru or Planet X but several accounts talk about a very large object passing our planet. This causes continental plates to move like gravy skin and of course the winds are globally devastating.

Another dream I had after that first dream above is below. The dream was clear and lucid but didn't have the conversation going on like my first dream listed above.

I was in a field and across the field was a yellow two story house which was in the middle of the field. It was compelling to go to the house and I went to it then went inside. The house was beautiful and to me there was something nearly perfect about it or just right. The style of the house was old. It was made of hardwoods and it was neat, clean and in very good shape. I was delighted to be in this house.

I went out the back door to a porch and looked across the field to a group of houses some half a mile away. I think a subdivision. These houses were made of vinyl siding, particle board, pine frames. As I stared I realized what this meant. The old style house was me. Across the field was everybody else. This is the way I would live and I thought this was sad but at the same time I was very happy of being me. I liked being me and was contented.

Then I noticed somewhere around 12 people standing in the back of my yard. I also noticed that the wind was whipping along. When I had first headed towards the house the wind was blowing moderately. When I had stared across the field it was blowing and gusting. Now the wind was whipping. I looked at all the people. One was a woman, another was a curly headed young man, another man had a rounded head and short hair. Nobody said anything and they all stared impassively at me.

The man with the curly hair held his arms straight out to his sides and he started to rise. Then he put them down. After a few seconds he stuck them straight out again and went quickly up into the air. I was already moving out of the house to see where he had gone. It was night by this time in the dream. I heard a sound on the roof like he had landed on the roof so I came out and looked back towards the roof.

I didn't see him but I saw what looked like storm clouds but these clouds went out into the heavens. It was like a nebula but resembled storm clouds. No lightning but they resembled clouds like an approaching thunder storm would have. I realized that we were going to go through this, the whole planet, the whole solar system. There was no escape. I thought then of my separation from the people and there was a twinge of regret that I would not go through this with them. But I knew I was who I was and this was the way it would be.
edit on 4-5-2012 by Apollumi because: sentence didn't read right

edit on 4-5-2012 by Apollumi because: doh

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Here's one I can remember where it came from.

Sarah Hoffman - from NDE (Is she a hoax?)

"I then saw a tremendous wind come upon the earth. As the wind hit I saw people go into caves and into the cracks of rocks to escape it. It was tremendous and it blew trees and everything away. It appeared to be stronger than any hurricane or tornado. It seemed like everything was blown away."

top topics

join