It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFK assassination witness tells CNN: There was a second shooter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
RFK assassination witness tells CNN: There was a second shooter

A CNN article is quoting statements from an eyewitness to the Robert F Kennedy assassination.

The witness is actress Nina Rhodes-Hughes who claims heard more than 8 shots that night, and says the FBI changed her story !!

This all suggests a "second" shooter was involved ?

Los Angeles (CNN) -- As a federal court prepares to rule on a challenge to Sirhan Sirhan's conviction in the Robert F. Kennedy assassination, a long overlooked witness to the murder is telling her story: She heard two guns firing during the 1968 shooting and authorities altered her account of the crime.

Nina Rhodes-Hughes wants the world to know that, despite what history says, Sirhan was not the only gunman firing shots when Senator Kennedy was murdered a few feet away from her at a Los Angeles hotel.

"What has to come out is that there was another shooter to my right," Rhodes-Hughes said in an exclusive interview with CNN. "The truth has got to be told. No more cover-ups."

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Alot of questions now! scary post, whats really going on with the people who are running this country, Was killing this man for the better good* star and flag!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
every seat in that car was occupied and only one person died an one gunshot wound found. if what you are implying is true I would think there would have been more injuries or scarring found.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
every seat in that car was occupied and only one person died an one gunshot wound found. if what you are implying is true I would think there would have been more injuries or scarring found.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

This isn't about JFK. This is about his baby brother.
Both were tragic and both were lied about ever sense.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Robert was very similar in politics as his brother.... It would be safe to say that the same people who orchestrated Roberts murde are the same as those who murdered his brother.

With that in mind.... Now we know they used more than one shooter on robert, i think we can start finding out how to expose the lone gunman bull # that pollutes the jfk murder. No more cover ups... No more secrecy.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
Robert was very similar in politics as his brother.... It would be safe to say that the same people who orchestrated Roberts murde are the same as those who murdered his brother.

With that in mind.... Now we know they used more than one shooter on robert, i think we can start finding out how to expose the lone gunman bull # that pollutes the jfk murder. No more cover ups... No more secrecy.

I can hardly wait to see how fast this gets around when the people here in the US wakes up tomorrow to this news.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Now,this is a find! I have been around the JFK and RFK assassinations for awhile and along with the tape of the second shooter we now have an eye witness.This is a major break here.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
One of the security guards behind Robert Kennedy was also armed with a .22 caliber Iver Johnson Double Nine like the one that Sirhan was armed with.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervigilant
One of the security guards behind Robert Kennedy was also armed with a .22 caliber Iver Johnson Double Nine like the one that Sirhan was armed with.

Was his gun found to be fired ?

Or was he ever a "suspect"....

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I saw and read this article yesterday so I'm sooo glad someone decided to write up a thread on it, I really am. This is honestly one of the topics out there which is truly fascinating, which is undoubtedly a very real and proven conspiracy (imo) and oddly one of those which utterly fails to get the attention it deserves here on ATS, for whatever reason.

The second shooter theory may seem far-fetched at first for a lot of people out there, but I think It’s very, very possible. And I think Thane Eugene Cesar is by far the most likely candidate for a second shooter too, this being the security guard already highlighted by someone else here in this thread.

First off though ask yourself where Sirhan Sirhan was at the time of the assassination. He was directly in front of Bobby Kennedy. This is fact. In my personal opinion he also undoubtedly caused all of the wounds to the people behind Bobby Kennedy and the surrounding area.

Eugene however, well, ask yourself where he was? He was directly behind Bobby Kennedy by only a few inches, he was the closest person to him at this time in fact as he was the one holding onto Kennedy pushing him through the kitchen area.

Is that in itself proof of anything? No of course not. But looking at Bobby Kennedy's wounds there seems to be only one possible shooter here - Eugene. You see Bobby Kennedy was not struck in the front of his Body at anytime, he was struck repeatedly behind him with 2 shots entering his back and the final shot striking him in the back of the head behind his right ear. All of these shots were proven to have been fired traveling in an upward direction (proven in the autopsy by Los Angeles County coroner Thomas Noguchi who also coincidentally worked on the autopsy of Marilyn Monroe showing she died from odd circumstances too) and the final shot to Kennedy's head showed evidence of being fired from "less than one inch from the head and no more than two or three inches behind the right ear."

According to Witness Karl Ecker:

“There was a distance of at least one and one-half feet between the muzzle of Shiran’s gun and Senator Kennedy’s head. The revolver was directly in front of my nose. After Shiran’s second shot, I pushed the hand that held the revolver down, and pushed him onto the steam table. There is no way that the shots described in the autopsy could have come from Shiran’s gun. When I told this to the authorities, they told me that I was wrong. But I repeat now what I told them then: Shiran never got close enough for a point-blank shot.”
(Source)

Thane, after the assassination, also had his gun out at the time of the assassination but he claims he never fired any shots:

After Harper published his report, Joseph P. Busch, the Los Angeles District Attorney, announced he would look into the matter. Thane Eugene Cesar was interviewed and he admitted he pulled a gun but insisted it was a Rohm .38, not a .22 (the caliber of the bullets found in Kennedy). He also claimed that he got knocked down after the first shot and did not get the opportunity to fire his gun. The LAPD decided to believe Cesar rather than Donald Schulman, Karl Uecker and William W. Harper and the case was closed.

Cesar admitted that he did own a .22 H & R pistol. However, he claimed that he had sold the gun before the assassination to a man named Jim Yoder. William W. Turner tracked down Yoder in October, 1972. He still had the receipt for the H & R pistol. It was dated 6 th September, 1968. Cesar therefore sold the pistol to Yoder three months after the assassination of Robert Kennedy.
(Source)

Thane was a Cuban American who wasn't even working at the Hotel full time when Kennedy was assassinated, something which in itself isn't too odd as people in Kennedy's position at the time actually didn't always have that great security. Thane however seemed to acquire the job only a short while before the assassination and as I've shown above, he seems to be a likely candidate for an assassin. Coincidences like that can't really be ignored in my opinion.

Nor can the coincidence about our visual evidence of the attack on Kennedy, evience which seems to have been conveniently locked away:

Cesar was afraid that the assassination had been captured on film. It was. Scott Enyart, a high-school student, was taking photographs of Robert Kennedy as he was walking from the ballroom of the Ambassador Hotel to the Colonial Room where the press conference was due to take place. Enyart was standing slightly behind Kennedy when the shooting began and snapped as fast as he could. As Enyart was leaving the pantry, two LAPD officers accosted him at gunpoint and seized his film. Later, he was told by Detective Dudley Varney that the photographs were needed as evidence in the Sirhan trial. The photographs were not presented as evidence but the court ordered that all evidential materials had to be sealed for twenty years.

In 1988 Scott Enyart requested that his photographs should be returned. At first the State Archives claimed they could not find them and that they must have been destroyed by mistake. Enyart filed a lawsuit which finally came to trial in 1996. During the trial the Los Angeles city attorney announced that the photos had been found in its Sacramento office and would be brought to the courthouse by the courier retained by the State Archives. The following day it was announced that the courier’s briefcase, that contained the photographs, had been stolen from the car he rented at the airport. The photographs have never been recovered and the jury subsequently awarded Scott Enyart $450,000 in damages.
(Source)

I discussed this at length in a past thread of mine here titled: The Peculiar Death Of Bobby..
edit on 30-4-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join