It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm pretty sure this building is going to collapse - Sharjah Skyscraper!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Why is 9/11 Truth Important -- my theory:

Understand that the people who used our military to rape and pillage Latin America are going to do the same thing in the USA -- the past 10 years shows a swath of devastation that was designed to destroy our Constitution and Economy, so that those who profited from the devastation would be in a position to explain how we could solve it. November 2008 and our current "austerity" to strangle the economy while there are tax breaks and endless wars -- well it starts to make sense.

If you follow the illustrious Bush family history -- you find ONE FALSE flag after another and double dealing.
During Iran/Contra, an accusation by a long time Bush family friend accuses Bush of being in France with him -- credit card receipts show he was in the states at the time -- this burned the press. Iran/Contra wasn't just a drug deal -- it was weapons going to the enemies of the USA to KEEP hostages. Google; "Sibel Edmonds" LINK -- again, it was weapons in the form of nuclear secrets going to Pakistan's A Q Khan to sell to North Korea, Iran and Iraq to justify WMD investigations. Brewster/Jennings was a CIA operation that got killed by outing Valerie Plame -- but it was probably more about them stopping weapons of VX nerve gas into Iraq than about a bad report by Mr. Plame over Yellowcake Uranium.

Dan Rather investigates Bush's AWOL event -- and though 95% of his evidence is on target for the entire expose -- a team of fraud investigators shows up and proves that one document was fake -- the media never covered the fact that the "team" was hired by the White House.

You can also google; "Bay of Pigs Operation Zapata". LINKCastro, the mob and the CIA. Sure, it's probably a coincidence that the operation was code-named after the Bush oil company -- and the boats were LEASED from the Bush oil company. But it also might explain why the Bush family has been pushing for the embargo of Cuba for over 50 years now.

Prescott Bush was cited by FDR for "Trading with the Enemy" -- he had been helping Nazis move funds from Germany to New York via a friendly banker in the Netherlands LINK. Crooked banking and war profiteering are the standard MO through three generations of Bush family. They were probably so very impressed by Dick Cheney's ability to use his military contacts to help Saddam buy weapons after Desert Storm LINK-- and later by his offshoring accounts so that rich people could avoid taxes and use a credit card to purchase goods and services with no paper trail.

Goldman Sachs execs run our Fed and they ran Greece into the ground while shorting the currency -- market timing again or they are very lucky. Greece and Europe have had social supports for DECADES -- but nobody seems to notice that these countries no longer control their banks. When Building 7 went down, it took out the evidence for the ENRON investigation, and evidence for the case that was in it's final stages for the Bush family involving $17 Billion in fraudulent Federal Notes. Bush's Presidency was a laughing stock up until the moment of 9/11 and the conviction of his father and brother probably would have ended his short, undistinguished appointment by the Supreme court to POTUS.

Billions were also traded shorting airline stocks on Sept 11 -- good market timing for someone LINK & LINK2. Whoever it was -- obviously had allies in the Bush administration because THEY made sure there was no investigation -- nor of the Credit Cards used by the terrorists.

SOMEONE made the FBI back down on many occasions and SOMEONE made sure that whistleblowers saying "Bin Laden Determined to Attack" were ignored.

Who had access? It would be silly to think some two-bit organization like Al Qaeda could pull strings in the White House, CIA and FBI and cause the chairman of the official 9/11 investigation to say; "We were stymied at every turn."

Regardless of my "theories" of how the world works -- or the conspiracies, if you look at the video footage of Building 7's collapse alongside controlled demolitions -- you will quickly notice NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL. The significance of a "no resistance collapse" cannot be ignored by anyone with a shred of engineering or physics background. The NIST originally claimed the collapse took much longer -- and only when

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by hooper

I took your reply as a little .....defensive and wrong....although I was wrong to.

When the original designers built the WTC Towers they did design them to w/ stand a 707 impact and not a 747.

I really get sick of the non-sense out of people like you.

For instance....instead of running your mouth...study the facts. I have for over 10 yrs.
Had you even done a 10th of your home-work you would have known that they did in fact design the WTC to w/ stand a plane hitting it.

Here's my proof to back up what I'm saying...I even used material from a source you'll like. The History Channel. The guy that backs up my claim is Frank De Martini the Manager of WTC Construction and Project Management.

www.youtube.com...

So you can take your Crap and get to the back of the bus....

...and from the fire-fighters that were there that day...

firefightersfor911truth.org...

Ps...youreally should'nt insult people when debating a subject...especially since I pointed out that you have no idea what your talking about because of your lack of education....
edit on 30-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

Dude this is Hooper you're talking to... He'll just say things like “firefighters describe secondary explosions in the area of the building without any fire... Why is that relevant?”.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Everyone has seen the clips of the firemen talking about channels of molten steel flowing, if you haven't, then you are like 1% into investigating 9/11. Go research then come back when you're willing to drop some cognitive dissonance

So how did they know it was molten steel? Hint - they didn't. They saw material that may have been in some thermal state, they didn't know that it was steel or not, its just the way people talk. Everyone else understands this, which is why after 11 years you're still going nowhere fast.

So, where is one engineer that has put his/her stamp on a demolition plan coming forward to call 9/11 a controlled demolition? C'mon you insist there are 1000's of "top level" engineers - there must be at least one that actually qualifies to talk about structural demolition.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

You're not even trying to make your argument credible. Put in like 2% effort into this.

Websites:
www.ae911truth.org... - Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth
www.militaryofficersfor911truth.org... www.mo911truth.org... - military officers
www.pilotsfor911truth.org... - pilots
firefightersfor911truth.org... - fire-fighters
io911truth.com... - Intelligence Officers for 9/11 Truth
www.911independentcommission.org... - 911 families

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Sorry, but I've found so much in the LINK between ENRON, crooked banks and the Bush family -- it's really, really hard not to notice.

The defenders of Bush seem to site the many stories as PROOF that people are just haters of fine American's of patriotism, that they have to make up so many stories. However, if you are a HUGE crook, who's been running America for 3 generations, and been assassinating people for personal gain -- then MAYBE there would be a lot of evidence but no investigations.

The Bush family likely was involved in 9.11 -- because they've been involved in almost every major economic and political disaster this country has faced for 60 years -- if not more.

Look at everyone who SUDDENLY got taken out of power;
Saddam Hussein - who was put in power by the CIA and had alliances with Bush and Rumsfeld -- CHOOSES to invade Kuwait after he meets with ambassador to Iraq "James Baker." Apparently, according to Baker -- he was out that day and his secretary mistakenly told Saddam; "the US has no policy with Kuwait involving an Iraqi invasion" -- which was the green light to the invasion. The Kuwaiti royals were all basking in the sun in Saudi Arabia when their country was invaded. The PRESS wasn't told by the State Department that the young lady breathlessly crying about soldiers throwing "babies out of incubators" was the Kuwait ambassador's daughter. After they got the country back -- a Democratic uprising to kick out the royals had been crushed.

James Baker later works as the lawyer for Saudi Arabia to PREVENT lawsuits holding them accountable for damages during 9/11 and the Iraq war. If you google James Baker -- you'll find he's been a LONG TIME errand boy for the Bush family and he's sweeping up the mess at every turn.

>> When I was looking for that link about the ENRON investigation and the Bush family's Treasury Note trial (it's REALLY HARD TO FIND ANYMORE) I came across some other little gem LINK;

In 1992, George H.W. Bush served on the Advisory Board of Barrick Gold. The Barrick operation would create billions of dollars of paper gold by creating ‘gold derivatives’. A major distribution channel for the sale of Barrick’s gold futures would be Enron. Enron would also become the vehicle by which oil and gas contracts from the former Soviet Union (vehicles for Soviet money-laundering) were processed. Barrick, which has no mining operations in Europe, used two refineries in Switzerland: MKS Finance S.A. and Argor-Heraeus S.A. – both on the Italian border near Milan, a few hours away from the gold depository in Zurich. The question that Barrick and other banks needed to avoid answering is: what gold was Barrick refining in Switzerland, as they have no mines in that region?

Reading this article -- it starts filling in the gaps with the Philippines and the Nazi gold Prescott helped launder.
Every third-world dictator that had dealings with the Bush family, that the US government has helped to destroy, seems to have been part of a cover-up with the Bush Crime Family.
Marcos was helping to hold some Japanese and Black Eagle Gold. He was around to help them move items after the blockade of Japan -- and he would have known the banks and locations it went to.

Panama and the coc aine trade -- helped PAY for the Iran/Contra weapons deals. Manuel Noriega names Bush as his benefactor who used his CIA ties to help set him up in the trade and end up running a country; LINK

We became friends after Libya decided to take credit for the bombing of the Lockerbie/Scotland flight. Though it appears someone from the CIA warned some politically connected people OFF the flight -- sometimes, we just have to let things go and just say; "sure, OK, Libya did it." After that -- we were OK with all the atrocities Libya was doing, until of course there was a convenient "Democratic uprising." Funny -- who would have thought "democratic uprising" would be the name for a CIA-backed offshoot of Al Qaeda in Libya? Anyway, this dictator had to be killed because he knew a lot about the CIA black sites where he sent people to be tortured -- ALSO, Libya was starting to trade in non-US-dollar currencies, and someone found out they have a BOATLOAD OF OIL LINK

Nothing says "enemy #1" more than huge reserves of oil and trading in non-US dollars (hear that Saddam?).

Oh, and the boat that carried the weapons shipments to Iran called the "USS Poet" sank mysteriously with all hands on deck. Seal Team 6 better watch their backs,... because you know, people might say some things about the Bush family's patriotism when they REALLY love the brave people from this country.

Those put in power get taken out of power if they disagree.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by hooper

You're not even trying to make your argument credible. Put in like 2% effort into this.

Websites:

Sorry, I'll try harder next time. Say, can you help me? Can you please use this oppurtunity to spam me some conspiracy websites so that I can do some research?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
You can listen to the Architects for 9/11 truth; LINK

If you can actually watch the whole thing, and perhaps dip into the MIT professor doubts the official investigation; LINK -- then you might change your opinion if you are open to it.

I've found that people just DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT -- because it totally destroys your mental paradigm of what it is to be "free" and in America -- land of the noble and brave.

I have to wonder if you are really ready to listen -- because it took me two seconds to search for "911 Firemen report molten metal" and we've got eyewitness testimony's and firemen with names and no financial or career incentives to make these stories up; LINK

The NIST theory is that fire caused a pillar to collapse -- and the chain reaction of that failure caused 144 other pillar's to collapse such that the building went straight down. But HOW can a building start collapsing at the top when the fires are at the base? There was no damage on the top floor -- it should have started collapsing near the compromised pillar (if the ridiculous theory had any validity at all), and then THAT lack of support would have caused.

So you've seen NO EVIDENCE -- if you watch these three video clips, then I don't think you can make that statement. A couple thousand TOP LEVEL architects and engineers, MIT professors, and eyewitness reports from firefighters on the scene -- doesn't look like a bunch of weirdos to me.

Mkay, the reason that I don't believe the Architects for 9/11 Truth is because their arguments are beyond stupid. I've seen everything from pyroclastic clouds to the time-old "fire don't melt steel".

I have no mental paradigm of a free America. America hasn't been close to free since the Christians took over in the 50's. The government is well known for carrying out conspiracies and doing nefarious things. There is simply no evidence to suggest that they did 9/11 the way some of you guys persist.

Now, the meat of this is that you made the claim. You made the claim that firefighters saw molten metal running down the staircases. You then tell me to look at firefighters saying they encountered molten MATERIAL. You see, at high temperatures mixed with other substances, molten metals all tend to look the same. It was probably any number of other materials with a much lower molten point. Think aluminum, lead (from the lead battery floors perhaps?), etc.

Then, you turn around and say that one column caused all the other columns in WTC 7 to collapse simultaneously. Is this an actual belief by the architects for 9/11 truth? After watching the video, you really think that's what happened? You can freaking SEE the building collapsing from the East side slowly, and then the debris crashing down through the building until a few seconds afterward when the rest of the interior fails, and the exterior falls.

No logical, unbiased person can see 9/11 the way truthers do. It's simply impossible.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Reading this article -- it starts filling in the gaps with the Philippines and the Nazi gold Prescott helped launder.

Yep, this is going to really convince people in the 2012 that 9/11 was an "inside job". Nazi gold and the Phillipines. Sounds like an Indiana Jones movie.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Sorry, I'll try harder next time. Say, can you help me? Can you please use this oppurtunity to spam me some conspiracy websites so that I can do some research?

How do you expect to get to the bottom of anything if you only listen to 1 side of an argument? If their information is bunk, then you should have the confidence to check them out and distinguish for yourself.

If you really wanted to know who was behind 9/11 or question the official facts, you'd have done your homework and looked into "the conspiracy sites"... show me one corporation's site, or gov't agency, where corruption was admitted to. If they don't get caught, they never admit any wrong doings.

edit on 1-5-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

A couple thousand TOP LEVEL architects and engineers, MIT professors, and eyewitness reports from firefighters on the scene -- doesn't look like a bunch of weirdos to me.

- There are something fewer than 300 certified architects on the AE911 list. It is pure fantasy to pretend there are a couple of thousand top level professionals who have signed the petition

- The content of the petition was changed to include notions of demolition after quite a number had signed it. This is at the very least intellectually dishonest

- There is not a single firefighter in FF911truth who was at the WTC. The senior firemen at ground zero were unsurprised by wtc7's collapse and remain unconvinced by conspiracy theories

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Everyone has seen the clips of the firemen talking about channels of molten steel flowing, if you haven't, then you are like 1% into investigating 9/11. Go research then come back when you're willing to drop some cognitive dissonance

So how did they know it was molten steel? Hint - they didn't. They saw material that may have been in some thermal state, they didn't know that it was steel or not, its just the way people talk. Everyone else understands this, which is why after 11 years you're still going nowhere fast.

So, where is one engineer that has put his/her stamp on a demolition plan coming forward to call 9/11 a controlled demolition? C'mon you insist there are 1000's of "top level" engineers - there must be at least one that actually qualifies to talk about structural demolition.

"So how did they know it was molten steel? Hint - they didn't. " -- so you are saying that a bunch of New York firefighters have no experience in fires?

Molten steel is dark orange to bright yellow depending on temperature -- it's unmistakable. If you see something hot and gooey flowing down the stairs -- what is it going to be? If you say Aluminum - that's going to be SILVER (and it glows), and if you say Brass -- which melts at 786 degrees F -- well that's usually red and WHERE would we get a source of that much brass? If you'd say copper because they might have had a lot of pipes -- well, that melts at nearly 1981 degrees F -- one again, putting this concept of an "office fire" even if fueled by Jet Fuel (which burns no hotter than the normal objects in an office fire), we are back at around 800 degrees.

>> I just have to point out the CRAZY LOGIC of deniars -- I stumble on this link where someone both creates the scenario that a imaginary Truther might state (while ignoring any actual statements I've read) and then answers them with their own, flawed logic as if they understood much of anything; LINK

They show photos of a thermite reaction burning a hole downward through a metal plate. Let's forget for a moment that thermite doesn't explode so the claims of hearing explosions become meaningless. The argument that there was thermite and explosives seems to be rationalization of this dilemma. Why would they use thermite which cuts steel without announcing it, then switch to explosives? To tip people off? No theory exist to explain this but the faithful simply say "We're still working on it". I'm sure they are. Let's also give ourselves selective amnesia and pretend thermite can burn sideways to melt vertical columns.

There isn't enough TIME IN THE DAY to go over all the wrong thinking in this article. The idea that someone might use more than ONE device, and technique to bring down a building is really, really limited thinking. A shaped charge can use C4 and a brass to drive the metal through a hard object -- the "explosion" isn't much more than the sound of a firecracker -- totally consistent with what was reported by firefighters. If the "shaped charge" is aimed inside the building, and perhaps placed near the ceiling (under the ceiling-tiles), nobody would see an explosion or flash unless it was pointed the wrong way at the time it was set off. Furthermore -- C4 isn't going to go off due to heat, it is detonated by electricity.

Am I "still working on this reply" -- no, it took me 30 seconds, and I'm not even an munitions expert.

I've seen mythbusters where they showed a little can of thermite eating through an engine block in seconds, and then another mythbusters showing an I-beam with about 25 pounds of the stuff, wrapped around like so much bacon and the I-Beam comes out fine -- which MYTHBUSTERS am I to believe? How can there be MORE HEAT going straight down from a tin can, than if you had the heat going sideways and packed around an object? Jessie Ventura mentioned that the military had "nano thermate" and you can paint it on an object -- it also burns a lot hotter.

Putting all this aside -- what kind of MIND is someone using, that nods it's head and says; "Sure, jet fuel will weaken steel and bring it down" but at the same time, they deny that using accelerants and munitions couldn't ALSO be hot and bring a steel building down. Apparently, all we need for demolitions is a truck load of kerosene -- why have all these Demolitions companies been wasting time setting charges all these years?

Whether or not we have PROOF of foul play -- if you think that kerosene (jet fuel) is MORE of a steel destroyer than explosives and thermate, you are an idiot or deceiving yourself. Let's just get that bit out of the way right now. Did you know that kerosene doesn't even explode like Gasoline does and isn't as hot?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Thank you hooper. You can add the part about hypnotically programming all the people in the city that day that watched it happen. Like "Men in Black"? Excuse me ladies and gentleman, could you all please look this way for a moment? Annnnd zzzzt,.. thank you.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

How do you expect to get to the bottom of anything if you only listen to 1 side of an argument?

There is no argument. There is a microscopic sub group of the conspiracy sub culture that thinks boogey men in the US government planted explosives in the World Trade Center, bumped off the passengers, planted plane parts at the Pentagon, etc. etc. etc. That is not an argument.

If their information is bunk, then you should have the confidence to check them out and distinguish for yourself.

I have. I just find it rather humorous the need to constantly spam this forum with these links and declaring the link as "evidence".

If you really wanted to know who was behind 9/11 or question the official facts, you'd have done your homework and looked into "the conspiracy sites"... show me one corporation's site, or gov't agency, where corruption was admitted to. If they don't get caught, they never admit any wrong doings.

Huh?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by hooper

Thank you hooper. You can add the part about hypnotically programming all the people in the city that day that watched it happen. Like "Men in Black"? Excuse me ladies and gentleman, could you all please look this way for a moment? Annnnd zzzzt,.. thank you.

No, when confronted with the people that claim to have seen the planes strike the towers, they use the 'Hologram Defense'.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I don't think you had TIME to actually view that video -- or else you might have seen it before.

Now, the meat of this is that you made the claim. You made the claim that firefighters saw molten metal running down the staircases. You then tell me to look at firefighters saying they encountered molten MATERIAL. You see, at high temperatures mixed with other substances, molten metals all tend to look the same. It was probably any number of other materials with a much lower molten point. Think aluminum, lead (from the lead battery floors perhaps?), etc.

Before 9/11, with my interest in physics and science -- I already KNEW about the "color temperature." The reason Astrophysicists can KNOW what different stars are burning is due to the spectrum they release. Likewise, molten metals behave consistently. Molten Iron is orange to bright yellow -- and CANNOT be mistaken for any other metal you might see in a fire. Copper would take even more heat to melt, and aluminum would be silvery-white. Case closed.

Then, you turn around and say that one column caused all the other columns in WTC 7 to collapse simultaneously. Is this an actual belief by the architects for 9/11 truth? After watching the video, you really think that's what happened? You can freaking SEE the building collapsing from the East side slowly, and then the debris crashing down through the building until a few seconds afterward when the rest of the interior fails, and the exterior falls.

If you ACTUALLY watched the video I linked to; "Architects for 9/11 truth" you would have SEEN that "slow version" from one side -- and then the video at it's ACTUAL SPEED when someone came forth with a source that hadn't been released by the NIST. It CLEARLY shows a very, very fast collapse with only a slight crumpling at the top before the whole thing goes.

The NIST reports that ONE COLUMN near the base collapsed to trigger the whole event. The one gash created by burning debris ejected by the other WTC buildings. If it's ejected material -- than it has to be in ONE EXTERIOR CORNER facing the other buildings. Not a good start if you want a symmetrical collapse.

>> And BEFORE you reply -- we know the collapses of all the WTC buildings were FAST because they nearly keep up with the debris falling beside them.

The "Slow progression" of the East side you claim, started AT THE TOP, and then we see about 50 replays of the other side, progressing VERY FAST -- another clear sign you either didn't watch the video as you claim, or you are ignoring it.

The ONE THING you seem to have clear -- is that it happened AT THE TOP. That's one tricky fireball to leap from the base of the building and destroying columns like dominos but then all that stuff stays suspended in midair while it attacks the penthouse roof. Sure, you COULD say the building was hollowed out -- and this caused the slump -- but it was a top-down collapse. The base didn't even crumple a window until it was met by the top of the building. We can SEE the dang collapse of the structure - and the integrity of the building is ONLY undermined just ahead of the imploding structure without showing any stress from the bottom floors -- or resistance.

Stop looking at slow-mo videos. Objects falling beside the collapse should be a tell-tale giveaway about the speed of the video.

Anyway -- I'm done with you. You are either not being honest or you read some junk engineering book with different physics in it.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Here's a quick diagnosis of a CLOSED MIND;

You can listen to the Architects for 9/11 truth;

Pass.

and then the next sentence;

Fireman talking about streams of molten metal flowing down the stairways? Where?

Obviously in the video you decided to "PASS" on -- I also had one Youtube link to a quick video of them describing it. This is the proverbial "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink" dilemma.

No, what you found was that people just don't believe it because its nonsense - so you attribute that to a failing on their part - not yours.

Pass.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Yep, this is going to really convince people in the 2012 that 9/11 was an "inside job". Nazi gold and the Phillipines. Sounds like an Indiana Jones movie.

I'm not convincing ANYONE who doesn't "get it" about the Bush family.

I'm obviously not talking to you in particular -- nor do I think you are a person who I could influence merely by posting links or handing historical documents. FIRST, you'd have to LOOK AND LISTEN -- I can't make you.

"Sounds like an Indiana Jones movie..." so obviously, it can never be something that happened. I'm not an expert on treasures stolen after WW II -- but the moving of funds by Prescott Bush is documented fact. The censoring of the Bush family by FDR is documented fact.

Talking about shipments of GOLD is only for people who have passed the hurdle of READING FACTS, and then saying; "Well, if the Bush family was ALREADY betraying the country and helping the Nazis -- maybe I can listen to other things they might have been involved in."

I cannot verify the veracity of this particular THEORY -- I'm only saying that it makes a good connection between Bush and the Marcos dynasty in the Philippines, and why they moved against them after being so chummy.

Then we've got Saddam and the former Presidente of Panama -- but of course, looking at the SAME PATTERN OVER AND OVER AGAIN --- that's just Indiana Jones material.

>> Please stop replying to my posts -- you are annoying.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I'm tired of 9/11 once more. You've convinced me that some people are beyond understanding. There is no "fast" version of the collapse. There is only the collapse with the first 10 seconds cut off. I'm not going to argue with someone who is beyond reason.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by SimontheMagus

90 percent of the main stream media on "planet Earth" is now owned by five men.

And just who are these five?

Do they also control the media in...
Iran
Norh Korea
China
Russia

Do these same five own 90% of TV stations and radio stations?

90% is a tall mountain.

But in reality you are lying through your teeth.
You know you are lying because you have never researched the ownership in other countries.
You know you are lying because you know that in the US there are laws limiting ownership of TV, radio, and newspapers.

That's one reason I keep coming back here.
People lying through there teeth just to stir the pot.

Here are the names of the five ..... One obviously is Murdoch, and the other four are Disney, Time Warner, Viacom, and Bertelsmann. Obviously, these other four companies have OWNERS. No matter how you choose to obfuscate the facts, they each have CEO's calling the shots. These five corporations now own 90 percent of the GLOBAL media.... which is now PRIVATIZED. Yes, that means China, North Korea, Iran and Russia.... and everywhere else. Go and prove me a liar with evidence to the contrary, you nasty little twit.

I really didn't think you shills were stupid enough to deny concentration of media ownership, but there is no level you will not sink to in order to try and do your disgusting job.

How do you lying sacks of moose manure live with yourselves....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Here's a quick diagnosis of a CLOSED MIND

Ah, the old "closed mind" retort. I admit, I am rather fussy about what goes in there. Because I won't spend hours going over everything on some conspiracy website, I have a closed mind. Fine. Whatever. Rather than links to videos and conspiracy websites, etc, why don't you just right down, in your post, what you mean and why. Then if your challenged to present a resources link directly to the page in question.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join