It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm pretty sure this building is going to collapse - Sharjah Skyscraper!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

This I cannot answer, but one would expect they considered it's max crusing speed, which is very similar to a 757's max cruising speed. I doubt they would have used take-off/landing speed to base their design on.

If they can have no planes at the pentagon then no planes at the WTC is equally feasible. If you watch september clues (all videos), and extra info on the cluesinfo forum, you might come to the same conclusion. I could write an essay on that question, but it's way easier if you go and check it out for yourself and see what you make of it.

i believe they used lost in fog scenario to hit the WTC while looking to land on design, not 100% sure though it is the most likely situation given the b25 into ESB incident.

i say that its possible no plane hit the pentagon because there is NO video footage at all. where as the WTC attacks had live coverage.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Not entirely interested in the WTC references, wondering mostly if the casualties are few and that businesses around there will recover swiftly.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

This could be connected to the new Anon drop. They threatened with exposure and truth, now they got pinpointed and obliterated? It may be a stretch but the god's honest truth, no pun intended, will be twisted, skewered, and bent however whoever would like. Watch, find something close to the actual truth about an historic event or something, and post it. Through deletion, eradication, or misconception your truth becomes only your belief. For every angle there is an equal and oppisite angle... #360°

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by 4hero

during design of the WTC what speed did they expect the 707 commercial jet to impact the wtc to be able to withstand it? max speed or near landing speeds?

I think he's right. 737 I think, off course, in the fog, wanders over city and... pow. Would be flying slower and low on fuel. But fuel and sustained fire wasn't factored (especially 10,000 gallons, 767 and 500 mph). More like...

POW

Obviously this is your own theory on this, I'm sure when they were designing the WTC buldings they would have used maximum scenarios, not minimal scenarios.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by 4hero

Okay, last one for tonight. It's 1:30 AM here.

You also forget the building in your video was rigged with carefully placed explosives, so that all resistance was removed.

Look at the title... "Explosiveless Demolition Compilation". At the end they show the tractors pulling the cables. Thanks for your time all. I hope we meet again on another thread.

It does not matter, cable or explosives, both are designed to have the same end result, and they highlight that the WTC could not have collapses like that without similar strategic assistance!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

i believe they used lost in fog scenario to hit the WTC while looking to land on design, not 100% sure though it is the most likely situation given the b25 into ESB incident.

i say that its possible no plane hit the pentagon because there is NO video footage at all. where as the WTC attacks had live coverage.

I dont know what scenario they used but one would think they would go for a maximal scenario, opposed to a minimal scenario?

Aaah, you see, this is why you need to see the september clues video series, this will help you understand that the tv footage was not 'live'.
edit on 1-5-2012 by 4hero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

oh that film...

was that the one where the planes wing disappears even though its visible but because of the contrast between the building and the wing made the wing harder to see?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

This is one of the most idiotic threads yet on ATS...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
They have a different kind of fire in america. Studies have shown that fires burn at much hotter temperatures if they on american soil compared to anywhere else in the world!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Shouldn't there be a giant airplane that has smashed through most of the steel supports and then exploded deep inside of the building?

At least make a fair judgement here.

I should have known. Maybe I just forgot where I was at. Of course there are going to be 9/11 conspiracy theorists on above top secret.....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

reply to post by 4hero

oh that film...

was that the one where the planes wing disappears even though its visible but because of the contrast between the building and the wing made the wing harder to see?

Maybe you need to watch all the videos connected to september clues to get a complete overview, there are a few in the series addressing different things. You'll see from the careful analysis all the tv fakery annomilies.

Worth a little of your time to see 9/11 from a different viewpoint.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

This is one of the most idiotic threads yet on ATS...

explain why you think so?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
So the skeleton of the building still stands like every other fire in a skyscraper since and before 911 but whatever lets just keep being naive americans and blame it on faulty construction and poor planning.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DorianSoran
Quite ludacris (at best), dont ya' think.

Agree 100% with your post.

But, this is why I hate rap.

Ludicrous. Not Ludicris.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
That building's f****d.....Probably best to "pull it".

Did they have a Bush doing the wiring & security there too?
edit on 1-5-2012 by squarehead666 because: Too many Bushes!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Tired of reading the quote " jet fuel can not burn hot enough to melt steel".
Tired of reading the quote about " my barbecue grill doesn't melt when I use it".

You can melt steel with a paper match.

Barbecue grills, like kitchen stoves, are designed to cook food. The secret of burning fuels to accomplish different tasks is in the application and design of the fuel burning equipment.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Being that Dubai is broke then yes I could see this being staged but i guess we'll find out.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

reply to post by 4hero

oh that film...

Maybe you need to watch all the videos connected to september clues to get a complete overview, there are a few in the series addressing different things. You'll see from the careful analysis all the tv fakery annomilies.

Worth a little of your time to see 9/11 from a different viewpoint.

yea ive seen clear edited footage of REMOVAL of the aircraft too and that later the higher resolution video with the aircraft in it was also shown to debunk that.

but really, this guy was looking for the white elephant in the room so hard he found the cat and thought it was the elephant. he has no real perception of 3-d space orientation, nor no concept of flightpaths. really he said the plane had no wing because he couldnt see it... why?? because the contrast between building colour and wing colour was hard to see.. every time the wings were hard to see from either light/angle/contrast it was because it wasnt there, must be a mystical ball...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

At which point they were deported back to Israel

Now they had to be the dumbest secret agents since Maxwell Smart, Agent 86

Professional agents do not congregate and jump around in the middle of the street in broad daylight for all to
see

But I'll bet they paid their hookers.

These are supposed to be professionals. Both sides.
It just goes to show how even professional people will do dumb and unpredictable things.
And if you can't could on professional people to do the right things like keep a low profile, how can you expect underlings to keep their mouths shut.

Humans are not robots. You can't predict their actions to unforseen events.
So how can you even consider that the government planned and pulled off 911 and no one talked?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

So how can you even consider that the government planned and pulled off 911 and no one talked?

A lot of people have "talked". They're all over the Internet. They get shouted off the MSM by the likes of talking-head imbecile Bill O-Reilly. It's fairly easy to cover up something as massive as 911 when you control the whole damn 3-ring circus. Only those at the top needed to know what was really going on. Those below them in the pyramid chain of command were simply lied to, like for instance NORAD who stood down thinking they were drills.

You're not real. Get real. Or get lost.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join