It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist attack at Nato Summit 2012 leads to WW3.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Hi.

I don't normally post in this forum but I am convinced that something terrible is going to happen during the NATO Summit in Chicago next month. I'm not talking about a few protesters being arrested I'm talking about something on the scale of 9/11.

First there is this....

www.haaretz.com...

Iran hopes nuclear dispute will be settled at Baghdad meeting. Foreign Minister calls previous round of talks a "beginning for ending the nuclear dispute,' expresses hope for further progress in May 23 meeting between Iran and six world powers.

The next round of nuclear talks between Iran and six world powers - Britain, China, France, Germany, Russia and the United States - is to be held May 23 in Iraq.

So if there is a terrorist attack in Chicago during the NATO Summit I'm sure the Iraq thing would be postponed or canceled.

Now look at this.
www.myfoxchicago.com...

Hospitals Prepare for NATO Attack, Perform Dirty Bomb Response Drills. At least ten hospitals performed drills, including Evanston Hospital, simulating a radioactive dirty bomb explosion. The "victims" are volunteers from the U.S. Navy's Great Lakes training center.

Dr. Temple said Wednesday's dirty bomb scenario had been worked out in conjunction with the Secret Service and the federal Dept of Homeland Security. They're afraid that a rogue terroritst might take advantage of the cesium found in old nuclear plant waste leftover from the Cold War and use it in a suitcase bomb, or a dirty bomb like it.

Finally....

chicago.cbslocal.com...

As concerns about security grow in the run-up to the NATO summit, it’s becoming difficult to separate myth from reality. Are there plans in place for a mass evacuation of downtown in the event of riots on May 20-21? A Red Cross memo out of Milwaukee indicates that there is. Chicago officials say the plan didn’t come from them. The U.S. Secret Service isn’t talking.

As for the Red Cross plan, CBS 2 News has obtained a copy of an e-mail sent to volunteers in the Milwaukee area. It said the NATO summit “may create unrest or another national security incident. The American Red Cross in southeastern Wisconsin has been asked to place a number of shelters on standby in the event of evacuation of Chicago.”

Brad Klein said it is “very unnerving. I feel a little bit unsafe, just a bit more than a little bit. It doesn’t make me feel like I want to be in the city during the NATO conference.”

Smart man take his advice if you are in Chicago and you can leave during the summit then leave.

Peace.

edit on 29-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Well that's no good knowing that I live in Chicago...... I was planning on leaving the city that weekend already, you just gave me that extra kick in the *ss to make sure I'm up north in either Wisconsin or Michigan relaxing....

I hate having this summit in my neck of the woods, its never a good feeling to know that your city is in the spot light of the world, I guess if a terrorist attack was going to happen, this would be the right area, and time, to strike... They were estimating that 25k demonstators would show up. The chicago PD will have their hands filled with a crowd that big, how hard would it be for a person to attack the crowds demonstrating?? My guess is not real hard.... I hope you're wrong, friend, I hope you're wrong...
edit on 30-4-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

I sure hope I'm wrong too!!!!!

The whole thing seems a little strange.

I'm sure I'm just being paranoid.....

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

We're definitely living in strange times.... Nothing surprises me anymore.....
edit on 30-4-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I also have a bad feeling about that...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Watch the key players if you can....if they fly to LA for lunch...get Outta there! lol

If they say they have a dr.s appt that day and can't show up...run
edit on 30-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Fox news have done a short clip today about the hospitals in Chicago.

They have been doing training excercise in case of a dirty bomb attack.

Wierd statemnt at the end, with the reporter stating, "there could also be some action Friday May 18th"

edit on 1-5-2012 by D8ncer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
A few sites have been saying "False Flag Chicago". And maybe this is what the a thread title should state.

It does seem that they are really preparing for something. Even informing the red cross. If something is going to happen in Chicago you can bet your bottom dollar the US Government will be behind it IMO. I would never have dreamed of saying this before 9/11, but after I have learned about the real 9/11, well now things are different.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I think that because so many people are talking about it and as you say other sites are picking up on this, this may be aborted. I believe any false flag will definitely come out of the blue, and not when we are glued to the T.V waiting for a false flag.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
So just because the U.S. sends the Raptors to a base near Iran it means there's going to be an immanent attack? Not likely, unless things REALLY heat up. There's no reason to attack Iran right now while negotiations are on-going, it would only benefit the Iran regime and make the U.S. look impatient and erratic. What's more likely is these jets were placed as a "subtle" way of telling Iran, "Hey, we're still watching you and if you do anything out of line you'll have bombs flying at you faster than you could blink!"

new topics

top topics

join