Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Alex Jones: Turning The Tide

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Alex has studied the New World Order for more than a decade. His talk in Orlando will break down the philosophy, background and history of the small cabal of elitist controllers who are now coming out in the open and brazenly announcing their plan for world domination in response to manufactured economic and social crises.

Good watch.
Peace and Love

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jakupairs

Great Video, Thanks , You just KNOW this thread is gonna be Torn to Pieces Soon Brother , don't you ? Poor Alex gets No Respect from Some it seems..............'_

youtu.be...

edit on 29-4-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
No he doesn't. He's doing more than anybody else. It's easy to bash Alex on a message board when he's not around but Id love for ANYBODY to get into a verbal battle with him. Alex, would crucify all of them.

I just watched this video earlier today, I think it's one of his top videos.
He could have made a great coach for football or something.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

I guess I didn't. I thought he was a front runner in conspiracies, considering I don't see anyone else doing it. The haters just probably don't trust anything or anyone. I'm taking it for face value, hes gettin' the word out, ya know?
edit on 29-4-2012 by jakupairs because: because, because, because, BECAUSE!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MNnativeamer

Wooh, I didn't even get to read your posts but its like you read my mind. I agree, it is one of his best. He yelled, loud.
edit on 29-4-2012 by jakupairs because: because, because, because, BECAUSE!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Yes he is , Unfortunately sometimes his News is a Little Blown Out of Proportion with his Ocasional HYPE .... Just gotta read Between the Lines I Guess........

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I know many people do not respect Alex Jones , however it was he (and documentary Freedom to Fascism ) that got me asking questions .

He is a question raiser ....had I not watched about Dr. Burzynski and other papers this led me to ..I would be a med student calling you all crazy ! I would be saying "fluoride is great " blah blah blah ...

IT is my "rage against the machine" that got me off my butt and into education ....

I think we need radicals ....we need people as flamboyant and as dramatic as Alex to perk peoples ears up and have them ask some questions .

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the video. Enjoyed watching it and it gave me a little charge I needed.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
About 15 minutes in myself, pretty good video so far...

AJ is the man for sure... screw the haters... he may not always be right, but most of the time he is... I envy his train of thought and ability to speak it

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

screw the haters... he may not always be right

He usually isn't, which is why people don't take him seriously.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

screw the haters... he may not always be right

He usually isn't, which is why people don't take him seriously.

What is he wrong about on this video?

I dont want to take it to a whole AJ debate and derail this persons thread... so what in this video did he say that isnt correct?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This video is actually meant to give us a boost, to tell us that the tide of awareness is coming in stonger, much stronger than before. I just hope it continues. Laughed at his reference to 'press-titution'. It's to the point, isn't it?

Regardless of how people like to denigrate Alex, it was his reporting at the Bohemian grove and at the Bilderberg meeting that made my hair really stand on end and take notice.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Very simply put, anyone who opposes the message is either NWO or a tool of the NWO! You are either for freedom or you are against it. Alex is for freedom anyone against him is against freedom, remember this when the shills come, and they WILL come!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I like Alex and agree with a lot of his views .. when I'm not getting banned from his forum for disagreeing with him by his minions .

Liberty is what it is all about ... this should include the ability to speak ones mind without fear of reprisal .

I think History will remember him .

Go Alex

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Man I just wish that somehow there would be more people like AJ coming on the scene. We need a lot more than just 1 guy. That's stupid. There's got to be more people spreading the message so that people will wake up from this mass brainwashing mass propaganda most people are hypnotized by.

new topics

top topics

join

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def