It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a rant in the name of the 2 0 1 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
rant rant rant rant rant......

2012 is so much fun!

i don't care what any of you think,

this is my perspective, were all free

Aliens? are they real or fake? how would any of us know unless we saw them with our very own eyes? why debunk and why try and prove, its all the same, its a waste of time... why not wait to answer your own question with time?

2012, is it the end? did the mayans say it, no they didn't...
2012, 12/21/2012...is the end of an age...an age of stupidity, and a bunch of morons.. sure, things will change, but cataclysmic events are not in place...research the shift in consciousness, it'll all make sense... if not, just wait and see... don't waste your time prepping for nothing...sure its good to be ready for natural disasters, but why build a bunker and waste your time, why not live it up and pay rent on time!

the feds! sure they suck, but do they really give a f#@k!? who cares! maybe there screwin everyone over, but in the end, were all human and make mistakes... plus if you think the world will end, then who gives a hoot! leave em be... they get excited when we pay attention to them..

money? its paper, and it grows on trees...really?

bills??? suck... not much more needs to be said

weird events in 2012.... well, 2012 is gonna be a crazy year, with all the prophetic nonsense that's got everyone all hyped up, we will definitely manifest some of these things...

manifestation?
look up...law of attraction....
look up einstein etc...
we create the world we want to see..
why want such a $h!th@l3 !!!

good vibes vs. bad vibes.... good vibes wins
bad vibes eats it...

ancient aliens.....mindblowing!! try n explain half that $h!t !!!
ya can't! and if ya do no one believes you! once again who cares

believe what you want!!!

your body is a vehicle...its a house too... wait no! its a trailer on wheels!

smoke cigs, weed, do drugs! who cares...wait, maybe you should care... don't want to crash your trailer....

drugs and mary j might be a wee bit enlightening however, (if used properly)
- proper drug use???
read the be here now!

use them to catalyze our spiritual evolution and to learn about S#$@ you can't see otherwise....

school, you might need it... lota dummies out there...

jersey shore....prime example...

snooki's dream.... she shouldn't have shared,....what a donkey

alien life again? who can doubt if you've never been to space... how can you doubt anything if you've only been on earth? be open, anythings possible... we got an entire universe, or 2 or 3 or 4....

metaphysical stuff?! meditate! its fun! you might trip yourself out! no one really understands the power and control they really have...

think about perspective....
1) your much loved lady dumps you
2) your bummed and crying and can't believe it
3) you fight for her back, she's a bitch
4) you suddenly realize you can bang any other chick in the world....
5) you can do whatever you want and be free!
6) now your happy again

7) skip 2 and 3

Lovin, is what i got! i said remember that!

when it all comes down to it, you just gotta live moment to moment, you can think about the past and future but in moderation...why stress yourself out? be happy, be grateful, be in the now, create your own world, love everyone for the only way to receive the love you want is to give it first...stop worrying about all the bs....its only a distraction... love is everything...being happy is awesome....perspective is key...follow your heart, don't crash your trailer...just be patient and time will tell you whats good....
explore your inards? well go inside to find your answers...
just do what makes you happy, dont be bummed...
i love all of you whether you hate me or not, and if you do,...well il still love you...

you've got the POWA!
you are GOD!
LOVIN is what WE got!

PCE OUT!
with love

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Whew that's a lot to take in.

First, I would say lay of the Red Bull for a bit.

Secondly, I'm not sure I have a clue what you're talking about?

Third, you probably should check the TOS.
edit on 29-4-2012 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

wow,
George Carlin lives
dont take up Karaoke for a day job

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Can you not see the beautiful, inspired poetry we have had placed in our food bowls to lap up? From the opening line

rant rant rant rant rant......
setting the rythmic pace which is almost tribal, followed by

2012 is so much fun!
in the same, stunning five beat meter. Of course, he abandons that in the next line to show that he is free, free of the constraints of society, logic, thought, or any sense whatever.

money? its paper, and it grows on trees...really?
Here, he challenges our notions of reality. Money of course, is a blend of linen and cotton, so it really doesn't grow on trees. But then, to return us to reality he introduces the plaintive note "really?" Just a masterpiece of English lyric poetry.

your body is a vehicle...its a house too... wait no! its a trailer on wheels!
Here we see the author reaching from the world of plants into the world of mechanical objects, for those who didn't grasp the money allusion. But the discerning eye will notice that the mechanical world, which should be so rigid and definite, suffers from vagary of definition. Is it a vehicle? A house? A trailer on wheels? Can't you just sense the triumph the author feels when he realizes, Yes! It IS a trailer on wheels.

I am so enraptured by that sense of triumph singing out from our author's multi-faceted, multi-directional, multi-reality mind, that I can only stand in awe. If enough ATSers demand it, I would be willing to write more extensively on this English masterpiece.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

and I would almost pay to read it.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Ah the Freudian approach...I dig it! Makes much more sense now thank you.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

at least someone can read in between the lines!

and that doomsday bubble bursting comment up there? you only proved my point, k thanks!

join