It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama White House Fundraises For Anti-Christian Bully Savage

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Did anyone actually watch the video of the high school "Bible bullying"?
He makes a lot of good points and first points out how hypocritical Christians are being these days. All he was saying was that "they ignore parts about shellfish, and slavery in the bible, why not stop being hateful towards gays?" Such a terrible and hateful message. /sarcasm
It's very disrespectful for the kids to walk out on him.

First, he used his favorite four-letter expletive with regard to Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), who opposed the repeal of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.

omg! he called someone a bad word. Seriously, McCain is an @#$% for supporting "don't ask don't tell." And I actually oppose same sex marriages.

The truth hurts.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurected
I started to read this till i saw BreitBart then i stopped.

So tired of opinion journalism in politics.. We had a time in America where these people would not work period and be blackballed from journalism. Thank you to deregulation of the media for opening the propaganda flood gates.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Resurected because: (no reason given)

And the people can't get enough of it. A Grocery manager once told me that he could sell sacks of # for huge profits it he only had the right aisle placement and enough signage.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think that Obama had no hand in this, and if he did, he did not know of the bullying that Savage has done. I can almost guarantee that. Why? Because Obama is up for re-election soon, so does anyone honestly believe he would do something this stupid on purpose? I'm telling you that this was done by the "White House," and apparently the fact that Savage is a bully himself was somehow not noticed. Just because they know he gave speeches does not mean that they listened to them. I thought that was obvious, but apparently not.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Good! It's time we fought back against the cult of Christianity. It is a great evil, a scourge on mankind. Christianity is the epitome of intolerance and bigotry. I'll donate, a LOT, to any organization that fights those people.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I can just see it now. There's a sign in a grocery store:

CHRISTIANS AND PERVERTS OF ALL AGES!
Don't want to be bullied?

BUY MY PRODUCT!

And you won't have to worry about being bullied ever again.

Or some such other similar advertising to sell products.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

HE"S A DISGUSTING BULLY!

The tolerant libs are only tolerant of their beliefs!

HYPOCRITS!!!!!!!!!

I don't see Dan Savage getting anymore Keynote speeches.

He is too disrespectful and selfish.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by timetothink

HE"S A DISGUSTING BULLY!

The tolerant libs are only tolerant of their beliefs!

HYPOCRITS!!!!!!!!!

I don't see Dan Savage getting anymore Keynote speeches.

He is too disrespectful and selfish.

He wasn't being disrespectful. Heck, he even apologized if he offended anyone.
He was pointing out facts, that's all. He was pointing out the hypocrisy of many christians.
Criticism doesn't equal bullying.

"The tolerant libs are only tolerant of their beliefs"
And the conservatives aren't only tolerant of their beliefs?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

I am a proud Christian and I don't bully nor do I try to force my beliefs on anyone. I have been bullied by others however because of my faith. No one should be bulling anyone. The problem comes in where this great nation was supposed to founded by the bible and everything is turning against it. It frightens me to see the changes that are being made. I remember when if you were the gay one you didn't say anything about it and now it's cool and fine to be. I was told that everyone tries it once and I will be more that happy to say that I have not and will not ever even try it.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

I am a proud Christian and I don't bully nor do I try to force my beliefs on anyone. I have been bullied by others however because of my faith. No one should be bulling anyone. The problem comes in where this great nation was supposed to founded by the bible and everything is turning against it. It frightens me to see the changes that are being made. I remember when if you were the gay one you didn't say anything about it and now it's cool and fine to be. I was told that everyone tries it once and I will be more that happy to say that I have not and will not ever even try it.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I am tolerant of everyone who treats me like a decent human and doesn't try to force their beliefs down my throat.

I do not follow any organized religion, I just believe in treating each other with respect unless something really bad is done to you..let Christians have their beliefs and don't bother them with what you do in your bedroom...a little decorum would be nice these days.

Live and let live unless it's illegal.

There are thousands of children out there being bullied for thousands of reasons...it seems the good work of the anti bullying campaign has been hijacked to push a gay agenda and take awareness away from ALL forms of bullying.

The anti bullying campaign is about words hurting right?? But you say he wasn't disrespectful...you proved my point...thank you.

edit on 30-4-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

You are in denial.

Dan Savage is a bully.

There are many other examples. Just go to YouTube and search for Dan Savage.

We spews hatred everywhere.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This sounds pretty similar to the whole Bill Maher debacle where he was accused of being sexist. Clearly you guys are just grasping at straws here as you were with Bill Maher. Criticizing an idea (religion) isn't bullying, especially if said idea has been used to justify bullying itself. Granted his language could've been better (which was ironic to hear from the "political correctness is bad" and "people just need to get over it" crowd), but other than that it was fine.

But I can understand those Christains leaving, since is definitely a shock to hear that stuff about the Bible when they've been programmed to believe that the Bible is all good.

Originally posted by awakwforthe1sttime
I remember when if you were the gay one you didn't say anything about it and now it's cool and fine to be.
So you hate the fact that gays don't know their place is what you're saying?
edit on 30-4-2012 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You are in denial.

Dan Savage is a bully.

you posted a video as evidence. I'm going to use that one...
I don't care about this enough to go searching through youtube.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

You are in denial.

Dan Savage is a bully.

Don't be so lazy. It takes about 15 seconds.

Go to YouTube.com.

Enter - Dan Savage - into the search. It pops right up .

Dan Savage is full of hate. Just watch for yourself.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

If the White House set this up then someone heard the man give a speech. It's sicking to hear the remarks. I want to know whom it is that hurt his feelings so bad. There are more issues with the bullying bill than the bullying aspect of it. In the bill they have an internet clause that impedes on the right to free speech. When are words that people take offence to just words and free expression considered bullying? There is more than just the religious fight here. Wake up and see that we're fighting over the wrong thing. The best way to hide something is put something bigger over it.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

You are in denial.

Dan Savage is a bully.

Don't be so lazy. It takes about 15 seconds.

Go to YouTube.com.

Enter - Dan Savage - into the search. It pops right up .

Dan Savage is full of hate. Just watch for yourself.

This has nothing to do with laziness. I have better things to do with my time. And I really don't care about this subject enough to go searching through youtube. I rarely use youtube. I'm not going to start using it for this topic. I probably won't post again for a while...like i said, I have things to do.

And seriously, you posted a video as evidence. When people say it's not good enough, you don't tell them to find more on their own. You're trying to prove a point, that responsibility lies on you.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakwforthe1sttime
reply to post by fbluth

No this country wasn't founded on the bible this has been pointed out many times. It is when people of one religion starts to think this country should follow the laws of that religion is when the problems start. The founding Fathers even saw back then the problems it would cause that is why no central religion. And If anyone is against bullying then they should be against this country following any religion because what are you going to tell those that don't follow that religion convert or get out?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You will remain ignorant of the truth if you refuse to seek the truth at YouTube.

Dan Savage is full of hate.

All of the videos say that.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

It IS a country founded under God....
not Allah or Yeweh or whatever may be out there..."Under God" with freedom of religion meaning everyone is free to worship as please as long as it doesn't break the law...which leaves Sharia out by the way...no one can shut someone up for their beliefs and if you don't like THAT then you should go elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

It's not "hate" according to liberals.

What they are doing is pointing out how wrong christians are.

It may look like bullying.

It may sound like bullying.

But out of the kindness of their hearts, it is "counceling".

Now if a conservative wanted to correct a liberal, THAT would be bullying, and hate speech, and a crime, punishable by prison.

This is the world we live in.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join