It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama White House Fundraises For Anti-Christian Bully Savage

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Ignore Ben Annee, he's just a stupid troll.
edit on 3-5-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

As I said in my post NO one is saying all gays are pedo. NONE of the studies say that. No one is even saying that heteros are not pedo.
But to suggest that pedos with same-sex attraction are not gay is ludicrous. It is like saying that people who steal candy don't really like candy, they just steal it.
Cmon let's not be silly about this.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I thought this thread was about some guy bullying Christians, not gays being pedos.

I swear, Gay topics to devolve into a seething pit of stupidity around here.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by Annee

Ignore Ben Annee, he's just a stupid troll.

Thanks.

I've been doing this long enough to know when someone just throws stuff in - - then tries to manipulate responses.

I don't bait

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
I thought this thread was about some guy bullying Christians, not gays being pedos.

"They" have to protect the children.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Annee, I know you discount anything related to Marxism. You just do not want to see it. It's like people who do not want to see what the Prez was talking about when he said, "spread the wealth around". That was classic Marxism. So was the statement his wife made that we must all give up our pie so others could have more. Classic Marxism. These people had Marxism in their formative years and they are comfortable with it. Hillary also went for Marxism in her college years, interning for one. It is no surprise then, that all these people support Communist Marxist agendas.
You seem also comfortable with the USA telling other countries how to behave(the Nanny State going global for sure you know but you won't admit) along social lines but only for those issues which are of personal concern to you. So, although the same concept could be said about how the USA wanted to tell the Taliban to stop killing women who didn't want to wear the burkha, you now want the USA to tell Turkey and Saudi Arabia how to deal with things socially.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

There are several threads going. This one is about the Administration FUNDING Savage. So, when I posted something about how Hillary took it to the UN and committed 3 mill US taxpayer dollars to tell other countries how to behave, people went into the usual hysterics.
edit on 3-5-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Topics about homosexuality always tend to devolve into shouting matches.

This is one topic that can never be discussed in any civilized form, because if you are critical of homosexuals in any way, somebody will get hot and bothered by it and then the shouting starts....

Sad.

link   
reply to post by antonia

As temperatures rise, people find the easiest shots they can summon to hit at the opposing side. Homosexuality tends to be a very hot topic to be used against Christians and our stance against it, as well as the Levitican laws to be used out of context to legitimize liberal idelogies contesting Christinan faith along side the homosexual issue.

link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Annee

Annee, I know you discount anything related to Marxism.

If you want to start a thread on Marxism - - - then do so.

But - - you bring Marxism/Communism into every discussion - - no matter the topic.

link   

There are several threads going. This one is about the Administration FUNDING Savage.

Ok, so why are you guys bringing up pedos?!

link   
darn double post.

edit on 3-5-2012 by antonia because: opps

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I just don't agree with you.

Homosexuality is not pedophilia or molestation The primary difference is this:

Children are not adults and can't consent. Homosexuals are consenting adults.

Also, pedophilia is a mental illness, homosexuality is not.

While I do have some unpopular opinions myself, I just can't see pedophiles as being homosexual because of those differences. And you are ignoring those differences.

Also pedos are predators, no different than a rapist.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

Annee, I know you discount anything related to Marxism.

If you want to start a thread on Marxism - - - then do so.

But - - you bring Marxism/Communism into every discussion - - no matter the topic.

Well, I am so sorry it bothers you when I post about Marxist agendas in the US with Hillary committing US dollars to it. No, on second thought I am not sorry at all.
I talk about Marxism because it is everywhere like a cancer. Even the silly May Day rallies are part of that. Don't you know that May Day is the traditional day of communist parades?
The fact that an unsuspecting population voted a committed Marxist into the WH and are even embracing the concepts should tell us something.
Frankly, I don't care at all if you don't like my posting or if you are sick of hearing about Marxism and communism, because you are going to get a lot sicker of it if that man is allowed to continue.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronArm
reply to post by antonia

As temperatures rise, people find the easiest shots they can summon to hit at the opposing side. Homosexuality tends to be a very hot topic to be used against Christians and our stance against it, as well as the Levitican laws to be used out of context to legitimize liberal idelogies contesting Christinan faith along side the homosexual issue.

As temperatures rise, people find the easiest shots they can summon to hit at the opposing side. Christianity tends to be a very hot topic to be used against Homosexuals and their right to equality.

Levitican laws used to legitimize conservative ideologies contesting homosexual equality by Christians.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Evil, I respect your point of view. Thank you for your response. I posted the stats on pedos because of someone's attempt to suggest that there is no link whatever. I even posted a site with pro and con arguments and the FRC site has comments from the community itself on the subject, as some embraced the Man/Boy love thing and some do not. There is none so blind as those who will not see....

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by IronArm
reply to post by antonia

As temperatures rise, people find the easiest shots they can summon to hit at the opposing side. Christianity tends to be a very hot topic to be used against Homosexuals and their right to equality.

Levitican laws used to legitimize conservative ideologies contesting homosexual equality by Christians.

Annee, you should talk as you discounted studies by the American Medical Association in your attempt to discredit the FRC. I wasn't aware that the AMA was biased. But carry on with your attempts.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You seem also comfortable with the USA telling other countries how to behave(the Nanny State going global for sure you know but you won't admit) along social lines but only for those issues which are of personal concern to you. So, although the same concept could be said about how the USA wanted to tell the Taliban to stop killing women who didn't want to wear the burkha, you now want the USA to tell Turkey and Saudi Arabia how to deal with things socially.

Can you prove this is my political stance by pulling up where I've stated this on ATS?

I support a One World Federation - - - because it is the logical progression in political evolution of this planet and humans.

It has nothing to do with Marxism/Communism or any conspiracy NWO.

Nothing stands still. Nothing remains the same. LOGIC.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Start a separate thread. It has nothing to do with the subject of this thread.

Obama White House Fundraises For Anti-Christian Bully Savage

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Ok, so I'm just going to assume no one is even talking about the original topic anymore.

Savage seems to think you can fight bullying with more of the same behavior. Bullying is just human nature. Humans gang up on those outside the norm in an attempt to force conformity. If people were educated on that fact they might be able to take bullying a bit better.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You just proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that you support the One World Govt. You have made other statements in the past which led me to believe you did. You can call it a Federation if that makes you feel cozy and warm.
Thanks for making my point easier to make.

And besides Annee, i feel sorry for people who cannot make the connection between the WH funding Savage and Hillary going to the UN.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join