It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hemorphidite's:What is God's view on them and how dose God deal with this issue?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Dose the existance of hermorphidite's mess with God,s morale compass in regards to how the laws are written in the Bible.
God not making any mistakes,thus hermorphidite's cant be a mistake.
Being borne of both sexes are they condemned as being homosexual,or do they get to pick one way or the other,or do they become the only exception to the rules and get to flip flop back and forth?

I know this is a very hard topic to discuss,I myself am a Christian and have an unwavering belief in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior,but i would like to add i in no means ever try to push my beliefs on to anyone ,it not my job in this world to change peoples minds they can do that on there own time without my help, i just like to share knowledge and hope to gain more insight into things as i hopefully progress in this life as is my hope is that others will also.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
If one is born this way they certainly can't be held
responsible for that. If there is a Loving God then
I would suppose it would make no difference to
him/her - he would love all his/her children the same -
right?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostcooler

Neet topic it should be interesting ....I read about how there were 2 female baby sharks put into isolation to study over a extended period of time ...I guess after what was considered a long time one of the sharks gave birth to a male shark ....another thing that I have witnessed is that the female cannabis plant if not pollinated will produce male pollen sacks and do its thing ...it seems that all the seeds it produces will be male ....kind of a weird thin but yea ....as for Gods opinion on this I have never came across the subject personally other than maybe Mary but it does not state that so I couldn't say for sure ....

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
If one is born this way they certainly can't be held
responsible for that. If there is a Loving God then
I would suppose it would make no difference to
him/her - he would love all his/her children the same -
right?

He wouldn't hold that against them. Yeshua is very forgiving. The only thing he will not forgive is slandering the Holy Spirit or insulting him. Hermaphrodites have nothing to worry bout if they accept Yeshua. Some people are born the way they are to give him Glory by having one of us come heal them, except there's a shortage of believers who can actually lay hands and heal these days, they either forgot they can do this or do not believe they have the power, he works with the power we have in us.

edit on 29-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
REPLY TO:crazydaisy
I would hope that is the case/ from what is written in scripture i believe it is.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Ghostcooler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

i notice a few things about ats. if u make a thread about stupid # like god hates (fill in the blank), or why this religion is right and urs is wrong, etc etc it gets huge fast and everyone comes to post.
i have a theory
they are used to distract us from good productive threads.
because lets face it. preaching religion and politics is just asking for an arguement. i think the people that start these are just really petty and small minded. or they are doing it on purpose. shill troll we u wanna call it.

also notice how they always have less than 100 posts.

id bet my life that ats is 50% shills and idiots trying to distract smart open minded people from realizing our reality.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well, I mean, if they're truly hermaphroditic, straight down the middle, then I would say that they can't really be gay. They can't really be straight, either, 100%. But that all important "gay" factor isn't completely there.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

I cant say that i would disagree with you about 50% of what you have contributed to this thread the other 50% sounds like you have some inner anger issues with not being able to control what kind of media you expose yourself to.
Its not that hard really,just don't click something that you feel is beneath you.

edit on 29-4-2012 by Ghostcooler because: context correction

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

I don't really agree--but I agree that it looks that way.

I think what's happened is that we've gotten a lot of youngsters in the past couple of years. They want very badly to interact with the adults--which is admirable--they just can't carry it off completely....

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I came back to apologize to the OP. I was speaking philosophically and intended no offense. Again, I apologize.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Regarding OP:

Who knows? Why don't you ask Him? Why do you care? What friggin' difference does it make to you?

These threads are pointless.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Maybe since Gods Plan was to give humanity free will we don't actually have to give Hermaphrodites any special treatment in the interpretation of what we think Gods plan for them would be; Honestly if Gods plan is centred around humanity perhaps Hermaphrodites are the pins for the hinges of his plan involving the dual nature of man and woman.

There are other Sexual Chromosome Disorders other than Hermaphrodites, and they are also part of the plan, if any.

en.wikipedia.org...

Instead of being a Hermaphrodite God made some men with 3 Sexual Chromosomes, some people would think that the reduced fertility these men show is a detriment to evolution however where some see problems I would say it's an opportunity for people to grow. Just because God would have given you a harder hill doesn't mean you can't climb it as well.

Perhaps the idea of God being a Patriarchal figure is messed up, rather than man alone Woman is also a part of Divinity, the word Goddess isn't equal to God only because of the stereotypical attitudes of the most common religions.

God doesn't 'deal' with this as an issue, perhaps God made them that way to shut people up about Homosexuality.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

The question isn't how God deals with the issue, its how you do...and others do. Think of it as a test. If Jesus preached we are to be good to each other and not judge......well..... that speaks for itself, doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Ive been thinking about this lately.

I personally dont know. But I do believe that God loves everyone, no matter what. I think that that person should follow the gender they most identify with. That isnt a sin in my book. I dont know why they were created that way, but Im sure there was a reason.

I dont think God would create a person and then decide to exclude them because of something out of their control.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

No offence taken,and thank you for your input,i understand your point.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sachyriel

Thare are some things with regards to our genetic/biological makeup that would lead me to believe that thar are some man made alterations to the bible this being one of them.
The "default" for a human embryo is female, XX. If the chromosome pair is instead XY, the changed genes together with the testosterone generated by the gonads create an "unauthorized field modification", as it were: the gonads go down and become testes instead of ovaries; the outer labia seal together to form the scrotum; the inner labia seal and grow to become the penile shaft, and a glans is a clit on steroids. These facts account for two things: the "seam" many men have on the underside of their penis and/or vertically through their scrotum (it really is a seam, where what would normally become the labia fused together), and why men have nipples.

Read more: wiki.answers.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
All humans have both male and female aspects. If you're male you have surpressed the female aspect of your self, and visa versa if you're female.

Also, we are all spiritual beings having a human experience, thus our true selves are androgynous, equal part male and female in our make up but neither male nor female. We are true non sexual beings. (no need for genitals in the spiritual realms, no one having babies over there)

Thus in attempting to regain our former splendour of our spiritual life we must first 'rebalance' ourselves. We must bring our male and female aspects back into balance so that we are neither male nor female.

It is also true that how and what you think and feel is reflected in the physical body, thus the hemorphdite is in my opinion probably more advanced spiritually than most, although the particular person may have little or no notion of this.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
To the OP .. congratulations .. you started a thread that actually had some merit.
It's a hard thing to find in this forum. And you asked good questions.
If God makes no mistakes and everything is for a reason ..
Then what about hemorphidites? I'm thinking ... we won't know 'why' until we are dead.

Originally posted by Schkeptick
These threads are pointless.

Most of this forum is pointless and just full of error and hate.

top topics

join