It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Universal' cancer vaccine developed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

CHOOSE THE FORM OF THE DESTRUCTOR...lol

Always remember that line from Ghostbusters, so perhaps our destructor will be the Krippen virus?

Not as fun as a 50ft tall Marshmellow man!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

Just one more to add to The List.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I doubt if it will ever hit the market, especially if it works. A good bowl of homemade beef soup made with meaty soup bones twice a week for a month or two followed by some Chaga tea for a week will help the body fight many cancers. Weaken the cancer by stopping blood vessel growth and then trigger an immune system response to it. the bones need cartilage. I don't know if jello would work. The Japanese developed and patented a synthetic chaga but the USA won't allow it here.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Marshmallo man definitely more fun!
I can't quite decide if I'd rather become one of the mutated human-zombies or if I'd rather be eaten by one of them. Hmmm....to take the vaccine or to not take the vaccine.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Tissue damage invaded by fungus = cancer.

The vaccine must then target fungal infections....
...this is how successful alternative approaches work.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... well worth a read

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If we ever see it this would be good. What are the side effects that comes this "cure"?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971
reply to post by abeverage

Marshmallo man definitely more fun!
I can't quite decide if I'd rather become one of the mutated human-zombies or if I'd rather be eaten by one of them. Hmmm....to take the vaccine or to not take the vaccine.

Hmmm I never really gave that much thought. I guess if I didn't know I was a mutant zombie/vampire I wouldn't care. But if I did and I couldn't control it I think that would be horrible!

I will not take the vaccine regardless, well maybe after 20 years and nobody turned Zombie MAYBE...otherwise I will take my chances with cancer...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

My tin foil hat personality went right to "I am Legend"

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I really do believe the cancer problem was solved long ago, but because of greed it has yet to get mainstream attention. I don't care if they sell vaccines, as they are never going to make as much money preventing cancer as they are treating cancer. I may be wrong, but wasn't there a compound that was not possible to copyright, which did wonders for a few different types of cancer? I cannot remember the name, but from what I had read initially, it looked like it could work; but companies wouldn't do trials because there is no money in a product that one cannot patent.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Don't you think the government is broke enough paying for our medical benefits. I no we pay it but if we make a cure that is only one of many things we can take off the list. We still need cures for lots of other things don't forget and I'm sure there will be more things down the road unfortunately. Also newborns would need it their would be money so why not and this is not a cure yet time is still needed but someday I hope we cure all cancers.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

cancer seems to have something to do with fungus. The problem with treating cancer is that humans and other animals also don't have roots. We are also a sort of fungus that is much more complex than simple Fungi. Fungicides somewhat affect humans too.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

cancer seems to have something to do with fungus. The problem with treating cancer is that humans and other animals also don't have roots. We are also a sort of fungus that is much more complex than simple Fungi. Fungicides somewhat affect humans too.

I fought a battle with cancer for seventeen years and won without resorting to chemo...
...my retrospective view is that all alternative approaches involve two main things...
...increasing system pH and some agents that effect direct cell apoptosis.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

It looks like there are four basic ways to fight cancer cells and tumor cells. Cut off the blood vessel growth in them, Trigger the immune system to fight them, Use chemicals or radiation to kill them, Strengthening the body and eating occasional triggers to stimulate the body to fight cancer when it is tiny.

Our food is messed up, they constantly put stuff in or on it to depress the immune system so we don't have reactions to the food. This policy is allowed and possibly even encouraged by the FDA. The Histamine reactions actually trigger our bodies to fight cancer, cancer cells can't be detected by our bodies well. Blocking these reactions gives us cancer. These chemicals used are not toxic to the body as their research says, but the side effects cause many problems. A lot smaller percentage of people with asthma and allergies get cancer, their bodies are constantly triggered by the Asthma to fight cancer. We are babying ourselves too much.

Another thing that's important, they are saying Isotheocyanates are anticancer. They are but too much use of them can be toxic also. They reduce Iodine uptake, their usually cox 2 inhibitors that cause heart/circulatory problems, and can cause cyanide toxicity in some individuals. Eating them occasionally is good but eating that class of those foods too often is bad. Moderation is the clue. Craving is another clue. If you find yourself staring at a food in the store, it may be that it's a clue to your needs. Learn to understand this. It's great.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by _damon
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

Once its out, go and take it and then report back how it worked for you. Dont hesitate a second to take it. People like you are lost anyways. If you still can believe that vaccines are good for you, nothing can be done for you really. So make yourself useful and become a guinea pig. You do not have to think once its out, anyways you have lost that capability long ago, to think that is. GO go and report back! Don't forget or where is the meaning of this?

I am so happy ignorant tinfoil wearing people like you will never get taken seriously and never be a in a place where they have some type of power or influence. Its people like you that give conspiracy theorists a bad name.

Im sure when Edward Jenner created the vaccine for Small pox his first thought was to use people as guinea pig for his evil plans to enslave the world or keep the population in check

Im sure it wasn't to help these poor people who suffered a terrible illness.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
If we give Obama credit he will make sure it gets to the market.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join