It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we be telling the Aliens where we are..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JailTales

What about the Aliens having moral and immoral people just like us.
Would they be in a situation like Earth where the space ships are withheld from the people.
Then the reptilians would be stuck on their planet like we are.

We have space ships that work at the core of universal energy.
Why are situations about aliens so non human cause they may be they same as you and me
stuck on their planets, each of the almost infinite number of planets with rulers using the raw
materials to hold the planet captive.

For those that want to go into space, they better go find the plans Von Braun had for saucers
before the elite told him to keep on using rocket fuel to the Moon and elsewhere.
ED: The only thinking life forms we know about are us. What Aliens writers are thinking about
can't be scientific and just plays with the mind of reason for their own purposes.

edit on 4/30/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

they know where we are lol

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Some are already here! Just keep watch on the sky! There is really nothing we can do about it!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
We shouldn't.

Never try to contact something that could be more powerful than you are.

Yeah this is sort of just common sense in my book.

If you're out alone in the African Savannah you don't shout as loud as you can all night...the lions will find you

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
If one regards the Universe as a jungle then it seems foolhardy to expose oneself without knowing which predators are around.

Humans should have built up Earth defences before shouting out "I`m here come and get me". This confirms the naivity of scientists.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

edit on 1-5-2012 by dayve because: yadayadah..

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
If they have the technology to get to earth, they probably would have the technology to find life without our help.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I think it makes for a great science fiction movie

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

I am pretty sure that those, who can reach us by traveling through the interstellar space (or the inter-dimensional realms) can also find us, whenever they feel like looking our way.
If we have been within the reach of a star-faring civilization for some time, you bet they have been right here for way longer than the human existence.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cole87
reply to post by rigel4

If they are out there... which I am positive they are. They do not need us to tell them where we are, they already know.

Thank you for posting the MOST obvious answer. Well I guess it's not obvious to some.. But yes they have been here a long time and know where we are. You would be quite ignorant to think we are alone and our entire history has been a result of only Earth Humans interacting with each other.

All over. There is your answer.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Im certain they already know...Haha

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join