It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US pastor burns Koran again

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

The fact of the matter is we have a constitution allowing us to do so. And it has to be upheld. However, we also have a moral obligation to humanity, and I think his actions are with reckless abanonment to those obligations. I think people should picket his house with signs like "Grow up". And 'You're a hater" And the city ought to cite him on any and all infractions of building codes, enviromental effects, and make him wish he wasn't such an imbecile.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
This thread is a perfect example of ATS'ers inclination to defend Islam. Who knows why such rabid anti-religious crowd feels the need to defend Islam? I have some theories.

I would like to hear your theories, I have a few of my own.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Did you know Thomas jefferson had he's own copy of Quran? Lets see how minute intelligent wannabes could figure this out....

Nevermind

Thomas Jefferson's Koran

Signature

Fundamentally, islam and the west have much in common !!!

One day you'll see the flag of islamic states of america...Wohoooooo
edit on 1-5-2012 by ilIuminati because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilIuminati
Did you know Thomas jefferson had he's own copy of Quran? Lets see how minute intelligent wannabes could figure this out....

Thomas Jefferson's Koran

I wonder if you read your own link.

Thomas Jefferson wanted to read the Koran because the US had gone to war against North African Barbary Corsair Muslims who had been attacking US ships and enslaving the crew. He wanted to understand his enemy.

Previously the young USA had been paying protection money to the Muslims who had enslaved over 1 million Europeans.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
BURN THE BIBLE

1. AIDS AND HOMOSEXUALITY: The Holy Bible gives the cause of this cancer and blight: ” Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and four footed beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet. Romans 1:22-27

2.WHOREDOMS OF THE 2 SISTERS — AHOLA AND AHOLIBA: (b) “And she kept LUSTING in the style of concubines belonging to those whose fleshly member (genitals) is as the fleshly member (genitals) of male asses (donkeys) and whose GENITAL ORGAN is as the GENITAL ORGAN of male horses. EZEKIEL 23:1-49 (New World Translation) (c) ” . . for the spirit of WHOREDOMS hath cause them (the Jews) to err, and they have gone a WHORING from under their God ” HOSEA 4:12, 6:10, and 9:1

3.JESUS (pbuh) (A RACIST): Only came for the Jews (a) these twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them saying GO NOT into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans ENTER YE NOT. “But go ye rather unto the lost sheep of THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL (to the Jews only).” MATTHEW 10:5-6 (b) “But he (Jesus) answered and said, I am NOT SENT but unto the lost sheep of the HOUSE OF ISRAEL (the Jews only). “Then came she (the Canaanite woman) and worshipped him, saying Lord, help me (to cure my daughter). “But he answered and said, it is not meet to take the children’s bread and CAST IT TO DOGS (the non-Jews). ” MATTHEW 15:24-26

4.MASSACRE: At the hands of the Jews— (a) “Now therefore KILL every male among the little ones, and KILL every woman (female) that hath known man by lying (having sex) with him. “But keep ALIVE for yourselves all the GIRLS and all the women who are VIRGINS.” NUMBERS 31:17-18 “And the Jews salvaged for themselves 32,000 virgins, verse 35; see also verse 40. (b) But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou (o Jews) shall save alive NOTHING that BREATHES. DEUTERONOMY 20:16 (c) ‘And they (the Jews) UTTERLY DESTROYED all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, ox and sheep, and ASS, with the edge of the sword ” JOSHUA 6:21 (Even donkeys were not spared) (d) “He (Joshua) let NONE remain alive.” Joshua 10:28

5.RAPE: Brother rapes and commits incest with his sister— (a) Howbeit he (Amnon, one of the sons of David) would not hearken unto her this sister Tamar’s voice: but, being stronger than she, forced (raped) her, and LAY (had sex) with her.” 2 SAMUEL 13:14 Son commits incest and rapes his mothers wholesale! (b) “So they spread Absalom (another of the sons of David) a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom WENT IN (had intercourse) unto his father’s concubines (same as “wives”, see KETURAH in the index) in the sight of ISRAEL” 2 SAMUEL 16:22

6.BASTARD: This word occurs in the Bible THREE times (a) “The BASTARD shall not enter the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation . . . DEUTERONOMY 23:2 (b) “And a BASTARD shall dwell in Ashdod . .ZECHARIAH 9:6 (c) “But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then ye are BASTARDS and not sons. ” HERREWS 12:8

To be Continued....

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ilIuminati

You are no better than the pastor who burned the Koran.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Your entire post was a deflection and an attack against me. Completely not on topic. The FACT is that you said the Christian pastor was muslim and that he was preaching against Islam. The FACT is that the Christian pastor was never a muslim as an adult. The court in Iran even said so .. which goes completely against your spin. I gave the link with the facts. You have failed to provide any contrary evidence ... and posting a bunch of off topic stuff with your opinion of me is NOT the same as posting information on the topic.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Excuse me girl!! I will continue, bare with me

edit on 2-5-2012 by ilIuminati because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilIuminati

Nevermind

Thomas Jefferson's Koran

Signature

Fundamentally, islam and the west have much in common !!!

edit on 1-5-2012 by ilIuminati because: (no reason given)

And do you know why he had a copy?

It was to better know his enemy.

ETA; apologies, already been stated.
edit on 2-5-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hey Beez, we all, including myself, should stop feeding the troll and just cross the bridge anyway.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Agreed.
It's just that a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That brain is already wasted, kind of like the brain of that pastor...

Speaking of which, I have been trying to find out more info on this and it seems to have been swept under the rug so to speak. I cant find if he spent any jail time for this like he did last time or even how much his fine was. As much as this was all over the web, you would think there would be more info out there. Seriously makes me wonder why it was such a top piece for two days and then just vanished into thin air.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Personally, I think this is just setting the stage for infringments on free speech. Especially when it's dealing with islam.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
One thing comes to mind with this pastor (well, I'm not one for advocating violence at all, but the first thing that came into my mind was that maybe a punch in the head would do him some good.) and that is : ignore the troll.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
burning a quran book like that is not an act of free speech its more like a targeted hate crime trying to incite a reaction.

i'm not defending islam or the pastor, both are equal in my eyes in one form or another

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
burning a quran book like that is not an act of free speech its more like a targeted hate crime trying to incite a reaction.

i'm not defending islam or the pastor, both are equal in my eyes in one form or another

If you burned MY koran, it'd be a "hate" crime.

He just burned "a" koran.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Personally, I think this is just setting the stage for infringments on free speech. Especially when it's dealing with islam.

Interesting. Are you inferring that there is an all powerful shadow gov that this man works for, and his job was to incite this violence to give the administration a reason to start cracking down on free speech and all that it stands for? Im not saying that this burning of a religious book falls under free speech. IMO, it falls under one of two laws. A religious discrimination or terroristic threatening.

Originally posted by robhines
One thing comes to mind with this pastor (well, I'm not one for advocating violence at all, but the first thing that came into my mind was that maybe a punch in the head would do him some good.) and that is : ignore the troll.

Violence begats violence. There is another way.
edit on 2-5-2012 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

There are always other "ways".

I'm not the one, though, that stated, "Never let a crisis go to waste".

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Quite true.

The only thing that makes me think your theory may be slightly off is that if TPTB (I hate that acronym) were going to use this to stomp on freedom of speech, you would think they would have kept it in the news alot longer.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Nawww, look at the trouble "they" got into with the Zimmerman/Martin issue. They tried to rile up the masses and cooler heads prevailed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join