It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US pastor burns Koran again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Pay attention to ME! Gee what an attention whore this guy is. Someone give him a spot on cable access where he cant rant and rave to his heart content to the idiots that like that sort of drivel. Has anyone bothered to tell this guy he looks like a complete idiot? Maybe he doesn't know. Kinda like running around all day with your fly open because no one had the guts to tell you it was down. Why does the media even waste time reporting this stuff. Like a stray cat or dog you keep feeding it, it will never go away. Isn't there something of value or importance that they could be telling us about.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela
We respect the Christians beliefs, and do not insult them or their God or their Books, or the Jews or their God or their Books,

Um ... that's just wrong. Try taking a bible or some rosary beads into Saudi Arabia. They are taken away and destroyed. Try being a Christian minister in Iran and not going along with Irans 'forced conversion to Islam' ... you'll lose your life.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You really do watch too much MSM.. try another channel

Christians in Iran do have a protected status, they even have their own civil courts for matters of civil laws that are different in Christianity from Islam (this is only civil laws however) They are allowed to practice their religion freely same as the Jews are... Jews even have a seat in Iranian parliament... Their religion and their ability to practice their religion is protected, and they are respected. The Jews in Iran were offered money by Israel to leave and they turned it down...

Saudia is not run by sharia law, it is a monarchy...they appear to do whatever they want... the only Islamic law in that country is concerning Mecca, no Muslim is allowed to enter to Mecca according to Sharia...

the rest of the country should have protected status for both Jews and Christians if it was run by sharia. but it is not, it is run by a monarchy.

Iran is the only country in the entire world run according to sharia law.

edit on 30-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Oh brother...

Now, Sharia law has the moral high ground?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

we do not have to agree in order to coexist, my ways are different from yours, why do we not agree to disagree and move on... if you leave us alone we are happy to return the favor...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

You really do watch too much MSM.. try another channel

What .. like Al Jazerra?
No thanks.

I stated the truth. Bibles and rosaries are destroyed when people try to bring them into Saudi Arabia. There is a Christian minister in Iran who is supposed to be put to death for not becoming Muslim. Muslims blew up the Buddhist statue in Aghanistan ... Oh ... and here's a recent one ... 21 Christians Died in Church Attack in Nigeria Sunday ... and they weren't killed by other Christians. These things are not isolated happenings ...

You can not honestly say that Islam just wants to get along with all other faiths.
That's a load of bull crap.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

He also was fined for burning books

It was his book.

How can you be fined for destroying your own property?

Because it was a Quran.

You can burn a stack of bibles and they do not give a damn, in fact the U.S. military was caught burning bibles in the Afghanistan to please the radical muslim for them burning the Quran

edit on 30-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

No that is not why he is being sentenced, and I thoroughly explained the points in another thread... perhaps we can keep threads separate it would be beneficial... I spoke on the issue and that is all I have to say...He is not a Christian who refused to convert to Islam, he was a Muslim who converted to Islam and was tried for preaching people away from following the laws of Iran...

And again, you cannot blame what the monarchy of saudia does on Islam since their country is not run according to sharia... a monarchy cannot coexist within sharia law...

Nigerian Christians are killing muslims... they just neglect to tell you that part.. poor poor christians is what they show you but only at your convenience... the Christians of Syria have long been asking the Christian countries not to help the wahabis of Syria to gain power but do the Christian nations listen... or even tell you about this? NO... because it is not currently in their "interests" to do so! I have posted this before, and not even you appear to care about that! So I do not see how you are any better than your nation, you do not choose to stand against the people being oppressed unless it is in your own interests!

And absolutely not I will never watch that trash channel al-Jazeera... here is some truth about them www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

He is not a Christian who refused to convert to Islam, he was a Muslim who converted to Islam and was tried for preaching people away from following the laws of Iran...

Hold up now you're getting caught up in all the lies you tell. How are you a muslim that converts to islam and get tried for preaching away from islam? You need to leave that Taquila....er Taqiyya alone.

A stage 3 Alzheimers patient makes more sense than you do.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

He was born Muslim who converted to Christianity... a Christian CANNOT be tried for apostasy... you need to learn a few things... how in the world can a Christian apostatize from a religion they were never a part of? It is an impossibility!

please learn at least a little before condemning it!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

He was born Muslim who converted to Christianity... a Christian CANNOT be tried for apostasy... you need to learn a few things... how in the world can a Christian apostatize from a religion they were never a part of? It is an impossibility!

please learn at least a little before condemning it!

Who cares if he was preaching to muslim? What are you so afraid of? As for christian apostates we got an entire world full of them, starting with the R.C.C., can't go around killing people who believe different than you do and who want to share what they have learned with others. Thats bass ackwards.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

If you want to know about why he was charged see the post where I linked to the thread with the discussion on that topic...

again... lets keep each topic to itself....

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

...He is not a Christian who refused to convert to Islam, he was a Muslim who converted to Islam and was tried for preaching people away from following the laws of Iran...

Laws of Iran or of Islam?
I'll also ask. Why so afraid? If and that's a big IF Iran/Islam are preaching the "Word of God" why so much fear?
Isn't God/Allah all powerful? Nothing happens in this world without his blessing/Finger prints on it.

Right?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

reply to post by SLAYER69

we do not have to agree in order to coexist, my ways are different from yours, why do we not agree to disagree and move on... if you leave us alone we are happy to return the favor...

Since when???

Islam has been killing because people aren't islam worshippers for centuries!

Is this new?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I have said it once i will say it agian.

God doesn't kill if were are all Gods creatures no group are his "Favorites" the only thing Muslims and Christians are doing is killing in there names for their "glory" and not what the fundamental message of the bible or the koran is.

Love

Love thyself
Love thy neighbor.

Epic Fail by both sides for over 1000 years.
edit on 30-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Jesus H Christ on a stick people! Jameela is actually trying to give you some information from the prospective of a respectable practicing Muslim and all you can do is keep regurgitating the crap that you are spoon fed to further a rich mans agenda... Give it a rest and try to comprehend what he is saying please. BOTH sides have extremist and BOTH sides of extremist are just as guilty of acting like unwiped arse holes. I don't know about the internal workings of Iran that he speaks of but he is at least willing to listen to questions and answer them with respect, which is much more than I can say for many of you.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

The voice of reason has spoken!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Freedom of speech. This is not Iran. Feel free to disagree, and that is the right of everyone. However, all Pastor Jones is doing is utilizing his First Amendment right. There is no Sharia Law here, Inquisitors, or any religious tribunals whatsoever.

Personally, I think Pastor Jones is a nutcase. That is my opinion, but he is afforded the same First Amendment rights as I or anyone else for that matter. Muslims, Christians, and Jews or any religious denomination is going to have to realize that. They have the right just as Pastor Jones to make public their disagreement and condemnation about his actions.

There is really nothing to say here. Therefore, I am not going to turn this argument into a back and forth game of who is right and who is wrong. It has no bearing on the situation, because the Pastor is utilizing one of the rights afforded to him by the US Constitution. I guess we can agree to disagree?

edit on 30-4-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Yep if you can burn a flag you can burn a book don't like it?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

This is the same asshole that tried coming to my hometown Dearborn Michigan to protest in front of the Islamic center of America. Yea... He was denied by judge mark somers. Screw this coward. He's nothing more than an unhooded kkk if you ask me.

Freedom of speech that I can agree with. However I strongly disagree with his coward approach. Ask yourself this... What #ing PROBLEMS DOES IT SOLVE? None... He's just causing more.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Enemyc0mbatant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join