It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US pastor burns Koran again

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I say we get the Savage guy who bullies christian kids to talk to this pastor.

One can burn the Koran

and the other can flame his reputation!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ilIuminati

The romans killed Yeshua/Jesus because the jews,at that
time,couldn't execute anyone.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I like my holy books unpasturized thank you

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Thats the funniest thing I have heard all day!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela
That is what the Florida man proved. The Florida man proved that the religion of Christianity as practiced and taught today, can never exist side by side with Islam in peace and respect one of the other. Because Christianity seeks nothing but destruction, and brings nothing but destruction, and Christians cannot even go so far as to be bothered to respect even God Himself.

I sometimes question if ANYTHING [Be it Non-Islamic religions, Western Governments/Societies, Atheists and or gays etc etc etc] can exists side by side with Islam in peace and respect.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
the jews in Iran seem to be doing ok

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Yeshua/Jesus was not a prophet,He was G-d in flesh!
One day,every knee shall bow to Him when He returns.
Behold He comes, riding on the clouds,shining like the sun
at the shofar call.
I think the pastor was wrong in burning the koran.He was just
inciting the muslims to react to it and bring attention to himself.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
Well, I guess he has the right to do it, according to the Bill of Rights. However, it certainly doesn't show much good sense, and it certainly doesn't say much for a person that supposedly spreads the word of God. Of course, it also doesn't show decent editorial decision, to publish such actions. Then again, the MSM enjoys stirring up trouble.

let's get one thing striaght...anyone that destroys property, insults others, or maims and/or kills, have absolutely no connection to "god"...they are "posers"...quit drinking the kool-aid...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

The US has been at war with Islam since the early days of America and the thieving islamic pirates off the Barbary Coast.

The only reason we DID go to war with the islamic thieves was because we refused to pay them anymore.

History.

Read some.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
and the us is at war with Joseph Kony too
and he is christain
and there are resources in them thar hills

eta
the same media blowing this up is the same media editing the zimmerman 911 tapes in order to create race hate
edit on 30-4-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
the jews in Iran seem to be doing ok

What does that have to do with the price of eggs in China or a Supposed Christian nut case burning the Koran?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I sometimes question if ANYTHING [Be it Non-Islamic religions, Western Governments/Societies, Atheists and or gays etc etc etc] can exists side by side with Islam in peace and respect.

Muslims gettin along with some folks that aren't muslim, I posted that in response to your post wondering if they could..just to help restore your faith in humanity

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Fair enough...

Please note: I said, "Sometimes"

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

no problem
sometimes i wonder the same thing about people in general
we have to figure out how to get along soon

its also funny re Beezers post about about christians and gays...muslims and gays

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Free speech or not, that guy is a tosser and a very bad religious leader. His actions are ridiculous and are not going to change anything except the views of pissed off muslims towards the West if they know about it of course.

Someone should find the biggest bible in the USA, grab a deck chair, some wood, a box of matches, some gas and a carton of beer at that pricks doorstep and see how he likes people rubbishing his fairytale.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09

Free speech or not, that guy is a tosser and a very bad religious leader. His actions are ridiculous and are not going to change anything except the views of pissed off muslims towards the West if they know about it of course.

I agree wholeheartedly

Someone should find the biggest bible in the USA, grab a deck chair, some wood, a box of matches, some gas and a carton of beer at that pricks doorstep and see how he likes people rubbishing his fairytale.

That would solve nothing but put whoever did it at the same level as that schmuck.
edit on 30-4-2012 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Someone made a video burning half a million Koran's.

www.youtube.com... (6min mark)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09

Sounds like more liberal appeasement to me.

Flaming one fairytale in defense of another fairytale book is so 21st century eh?

edit on 30-4-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This thread is a perfect example of ATS'ers inclination to defend Islam. Who knows why such rabid anti-religious crowd feels the need to defend Islam? I have some theories.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

This thread was started to show the idiocy of the pastor, not to defend Islam.

However, after the PM's that Jameela and I have been passing, I would defend him as I am sure he would defend me.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join