It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Backers Prepare Takeover

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Thought I throw this one in here...

These are the states ron paul has won so far.

Linkage

Ron Paul has the majority of Delegates in Alaska, Colorado, Iowa, Louisiana, Massachusetts, and Minnesota as of 4/28! The delegate process is still happening in many other states!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Seig Paul ! .......Freeland Freeland , Uber Alles...................

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I know Im not the only one who has not doubted his chances even once. You can just feel it in the air, that it's his time and NOTHING can stop him from becoming PRESIDENT!! I believe in fate and that kind of stuff so I believe he is here at this moment in our history, to change a lot of things.

He is easily one of the most, if not, the most important humans walking the planet right now.
Everybody, in every country knows this as well. PEACE! That is why people all over the world are supporting him.

I haven't said much around ATS about all of this but on my facebook, I've been ranting for a year and a half straight to all 170ish ppl on my friends list about, Ron Paul. I know them all personally and there was only 1 friend who had heard of Ron Paul before I ever posted one thing about him. All 172 friends, now know who he is and 95 of them got involved in the caucuses this year.
ANYBODY who actually gets a chance to hear what Ron Paul is really all about are completely overtaken by what he says. Influencing 95 friends to get involved isn't what makes me feel like I did something for the cause, It was converting my girlfriend's dad over to support Ron Paul. Her dad, who has been a hardcore Democrat his whole life and is a former 3 term mayor, now has a Ron Paul bumper sticker in the back window of his truck and a sign in his front yard. I LOVE IT! His whole family, all democrats, want Ron Paul as our next president.
I honestly don't know how anybody can say they would never support him if they really knew anything about him.
I will cry like a little girl when the moment, that we can call him our president, finally arrives. Im not scared to admit it either and Im not the only guy that will turn into a puddle either. A good majority of you will! lol

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Despite of me trying to present facts instead of wishful thinking...I do actually hope Ron Paul supporters take over the Republican National Convention this summer.

Nothing will help Obama's campaign more than chaos at the convention.

Ron Paul 2012

OMG the end is nye!!!! OutKast Searcher is giving a nod to Ron Paul supporters! That is a conspiracy. lol

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
RP is my personal redeemer of American politics. I don't know if there is a wolf in there, but so far, I like him allot. It is reassuring to see real Americans running for office and not some paid corporate interests people who are more concerned with their own weirdo agendas.

I wish I could scream "RP 2012" on a mountain top somewhere. I swear, I have such an urge to. Like a sort of weird commercial for minty fresh breath.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

me too man, me too. as I have said before... the way things are turning out at these caucus events is very exciting. I feel like I should take a mega-phone and go to a crowded area repeating Ron Paul 2012 until my lungs die.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
RandPaulReview

The article I found is spreading like wild-fire! at least im not the only one who found it and put it out there for all to see! this is great!

If the campaign can muster lots of national delegates nationwide, the sky is the limit in the imaginations of Paul’s supporters.

They hope for a brokered national convention, where front-runner Mitt Romney fails to win the presidential nomination on the first ballot.

Exactly whats going to happen! Ron Paul 2012!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Exactly.

Ron Paul needs to shake things up and I will no longer stand in the way of that. I have said in the past that if Paul were to choose Dennis Kucinich as a running mate, that he might have a better chance of uniting the Left and Right to take on the machine.

However, people have to be a little more realistic at this point.

RP's supporters don't seem to be helping his cause ON ATS with their willingness to attack anyone who disagrees with them.
edit on 30-4-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

How can I be ignorant when these caucus states are being overrun with Paul supporters? each and every-time Ron's been getting 50%+ from these caucus states. (not the beauty contests)

how can you willfully ignore these wins?

and you have the nerve calling me ignorant. Face it pal, your buddy Obama is going to lose this election if he faces Ron Paul one on one. each caucus victory brings the brokered convention even more inevitable and possibly stealing the nomination from Romney.

But of course... im willfully ignorant... against your point of view.

You just posted a poll that is weeks old and out of date...you aren't even owning up to it now.

I have said it for the past year...Obama's easiest election would be against Bachman...after that it would be Paul.

I am not denying anything...Paul is stealing as many delegates as he can...but it doesn't appear like it is going to be enough. His "74%" win in LA...those weren't national delegates....the 152 in MO...those aren't national delegates. It's hilarious that Paul supporters claim they know how the process works more than anyone else...and then report on mis-leading information.

I know, I know....they are going to abstain from voting or unbind themselves...or maybe they will just magically convince the entire RNC to vote for Ron Paul.

Like I said...at this point I'm cheering for Ron Paul to cause as much chaos as he can at the convention...either way...it's a win for Obama.
edit on 29-4-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

Your post has been read and filed vertically in the bin. Thank you for participating.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
this election campaign is simply a tool, to accelerate the awakening process.

its not about one man saving us all, its about one man reminding us how to save ourselves....

not even ron paul himself can stop what has already started.

ideas are like internet users, they dont "just go away"

edit on 30-4-2012 by LurkerLegacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Controlled opposition. Left-right paradigm. Diebold, electoral college, corporate media. Deny ignorance yet people embrace the notion that one man can force change within an entirely corrupt system. The interests from within are too high. A messiah sprouted from the corporate controlled, two-headed beast will NOT be the one to slay it. Ron, Obama or Mitt belong to the same party, act in the same play towards the same conclusion yet wear different masks.

ATS: Deny ignorance unless blissfully deluded...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Does it really matter if Ron Paul wins or not? Too many people are tired of being subjects in corporatist/financial world fascism, and we are so many that we are right on the edge of exponential growth. People are starting to chose love over fear, and believe me; those people are unstoppable. A few times in history one person arose to preach love, freedom and equality. Now we are millions of people talking to each other in these revolutionary times of communication, and thousands speaking up in public. The truth is, we have gone past the point of no return; the hundredth monkey of the world has already realized that we are at the crossroad of fear/love, and thousands are joining us daily.

We have finally realized that there is a real way out of the fascism we are currently living under, and now people are starting to take responsibility. We are growing into adulthood as a species, good luck to us all. I will say this though; trust no one to manage your body, mind and soul besides you. Not even Ron Paul (o u r p l a n). To really stop the this broken system in its tracks, we have to stop looking at others for our answers. You have all your answers within, start listening and be safe

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
didnt he win Missouri too?

i thought i heard a little birdie telling me that through the grapevine fence.

somebody give me a red crayon
edit on 30-4-2012 by LurkerLegacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LurkerLegacy

Good point.

One has to wade through a swamp dripping with cynicism before they can see the writing on the wall.

It's never been clearer to me. This country is (insert past-tense slang for fornication) and it won't ever improve until people are able to drop the partisan bull# and save their country.

I'm not holding my breath.

Enjoy the ride while it lasts.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Looking at how things pan out, from outside the system, there is no chance in the world Obama could match Ron Paul. Obama has so much is his luggage, having truly betrayed his voters, and his message and oath. Ron Paul, who having taken head-to-head with big money, corporation, media - emerges as the proven true spokesman and protector of citizens rights, and the only hope for them to return the republic of United States of America back to its true constituents and owners - the citizens.

There is no power in the world, not even Obama, who can match that.

So be it.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
As Lafayette said, "Viva la revolution!"

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
For all the negetive and postive responses to this thread and every other thread like it one thing I think can't be denied is that it's great to see people actually take part in politics at a man on the street level.

Just that in its self should be praise worthy. Voter apathy here in the UK is at an all time high. Personally I think Ron Paul is the only moral and logical choice for Predsitent of the US.

All the Obama supporters where screwed over by him as he never ended the wars and baiscally lied his way in.

Mitt Romnet looks like a machine built president and he will not be any better at the job than Obama.

Still regardless of who wins if Americans in large numbers start taking part in the politics eventually the people that really run your country will have to start listening to them or shoot them.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I woild be happy to cast my vote for Ron P. in Nov. if he makes the ticket. Either way my vote will go against Obama. If that side wins we are done............ So for all the Ron supporters, Please conciider the future if you leave your vote at home.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
If Ron Paul does'nt get the nomination what then? We are all FUBAR. Our election system is rather broken, sabotaged is more the word. Our choices suck, they suck out loud. A man with a perfect record of voting & not flip-floping and who wants to put America & Americans first. Or a 1970's vampire who happens to be Mormon & worth more than all of us put together. Or the current retard that's spending our money like it's water .

Sorry to all the retards out there, did'nt mean to insult you by saying your like our President. Clear choice Ron Paul.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I don't get people like Outkast Searcher
Why would anyone want Obama to win another term?

People enjoy being screwed???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join