It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Backers Prepare Takeover

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+86 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

National Movement

Republicans nationwide have noticed Paul’s organization and takeover strategy, one Nevada Republican leader said.
“I just came back from the national (Republican National Committee) meeting and everybody was talking about the Ron Paul, well-organized takeover,” said Heidi Smith, Nevada national GOP committeewoman.
Paul’s troops have been large and in charge at many GOP functions across the nation that lead into the states’ GOP convention. Consider:

- In last week’s Minnesota congressional district conventions, Paul took 20 of 24 delegates available for the state convention. Rick Santorum won 45 percent of the state’s nonbinding caucus in February, with Paul getting 27 percent.

- Paul’s supporters swarmed last week’s Texas Republican Senate district conventions, making a push to gain more control of the party, according to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

- Also last week, the King County, Wash., GOP gathered to choose its candidates for the state convention but the meeting quickly turned into a circus.

When a Paul supporter was elected to lead the meeting, a local GOP official expelled the gathering from a local middle school. It was forced to conclude on an outside basketball court. It was just another dust-up between Paul supporters and local GOP officials, according to a report in the Seattle Times.

“There is no other campaign that feels the need to poke the party in the eye like the Ron Paul campaign,” King County GOP chairwoman Lori Sotelo told the Times. “For heaven’s sake stop hitting us with a fire hose.”

www.rgj.com

In the recent weeks things have been picking up for the Paul campaign. This article makes it clear that his delegate strategy is working! Not only has the Paul campaign picking up victories in a few states taking about 50% (Worst case scenario) or a little bit more than that. Yesterday he picked up 3 more wins sending out 50% or more (74% in Louisiana) being sent to the state conventions where they will be selecting the delegates that go to the convention in Tampa.

This process isn’t even half way through yet. Ron Paul's grass roots movement is definitely shaking things up. If they keep taking majorities of the delegates that go to the state convention… Romney will be in more trouble than what the MSM has been reporting.
edit on 4/29/2012 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

+89 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Oh we keep ignoring him, bashing him and he just won't go away... wtf.. anyone else would've gotten the message and quit... like that guy Cain and his 999... This Ron Paul guy just wont quit.

How can anyone want a guy for president that wont back down to the media and the establishment... he won't listen and he wont go along to get along.

This guy must be nuts and his followers must be nuts... trying to LEARN how the system works and actually working it in their favor... DON'T THEY KNOW WE PICKED MITT ALONG TIME AGO... Paul just can't be president he just cant....

>>>>> END OF SARCASM

+39 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
See the audience reaction after an Alaskan senator endorses Romney:

Does not seem to go over well with the crowd.

+71 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Interesting when normal people get interested in the political process and step up and make a change they are "cultish" and are it's a "takeover"... all negative language.

This is mind control at a basic media level people should be aware of.

S&F as always my friend.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
All citizens need to start learning the law and stop their bickering, the law clearly states that voting is a crime don't believe me look up.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Thank God this is finally happening. Many of us Ron Paul supporters have been working tirelessly to not only have this happen, but help other politicians, who support the same ideals, get into office. The system has been used against us for so long, yet when we play the system's game and make progress, people who support other candidates become upset. At my BPOU convention, non Ron Paul supporters were quite vocal about the RP supporters winning, even though we were the majority by a huge margin. IMO people have been gotten so used to the candidates of past who have no real differences and have not needed this type of organizing the RP campaign has been able to accomplish. We really hit them with a "fire hose" this time around.

Even if RP does not get the nomination, the undeniable size of this movement will hopefully make people think about what is going on.

r3VOLution 2012

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This is what happens when the people finally stand up and demand to be heard.

Keep poking the bear...

Peace

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inductance
Thank God this is finally happening. Many of us Ron Paul supporters have been working tirelessly to not only have this happen, but help other politicians, who support the same ideals, get into office. The system has been used against us for so long, yet when we play the system's game and make progress, people who support other candidates become upset. At my BPOU convention, non Ron Paul supporters were quite vocal about the RP supporters winning, even though we were the majority by a huge margin. IMO people have been gotten so used to the candidates of past who have no real differences and have not needed this type of organizing the RP campaign has been able to accomplish. We really hit them with a "fire hose" this time around.

Even if RP does not get the nomination, the undeniable size of this movement will hopefully make people think about what is going on.

r3VOLution 2012

Everyone is so negative... especially the shills saying "Ron Paul can't win"

The truth is ... he has already won!

There is a huge shift of power taking place from old school corrupt control, to the people waking up and taking back control of politics.... this is what the elite fear most, and it's happening!

They want uneducated people who believe the straw polls which they can control and manipulate with rigged voting machines, media spin and such tactics.

They don't want us awake, aware and active.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

They might of been meaning to use the title in a negative way but it backfired on them. to me it sounds pretty awesome. This is a compliment title to the movement.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
this is great to see, i am genuinely excited by all this and i am not in america. Maybe instead of OWS the ron paul supporters can start ORP and have peaceful sit ins in every major city for the entire summer. Could you imagine the media trying to ignore that.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by oddnutz
this is great to see, i am genuinely excited by all this and i am not in america. Maybe instead of OWS the ron paul supporters can start ORP and have peaceful sit ins in every major city for the entire summer. Could you imagine the media trying to ignore that.

Ron Paul supporters are doing one step better...

They are occupying the caucus and the Republican party itself!

This does 1000x more than sitting on a curbside with a sign. This leads to actual change in power.
edit on 29-4-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Despite of me trying to present facts instead of wishful thinking...I do actually hope Ron Paul supporters take over the Republican National Convention this summer.

Nothing will help Obama's campaign more than chaos at the convention.

Ron Paul 2012

+28 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Rasmussen Poll Results > Only Paul can defeat Obama

Look at the polls. He beats Obama 1 on 1.

I believe you are the one who is a wishful thinker.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

Ugie...don't be so dishonest with yourself...that poll is from the beginning of April...Rasmussen alone has had 4 polls since the one you are referring to, Obama winning all of them....their latest one has Obama at a +6 over Ron Paul and Rasmussen is always the one that has them the closest. Others have Obama at a +10 and +12.

Out of over 60 polls on Ron Paul vs Obama for the past year...Ron Paul had a +1 and a +2, both within margin of error of the poll....those are called outliers. All others have Obama easily beating Paul.

But yes....like I said...wishful thinking...and apparently willfully ignorant.

www.realclearpolitics.com...
edit on 29-4-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

it's called double speak... first you say one thing (he supports Ron Paul winning) then you do annother (try to discourage people from supporting Ron Paul.

Either way it doesn't matter.

Ron Paul supporters are taking over the Republican Party and this will change the party forever. People are pissed that our government has been bought out by wall street bankers and globalists who want to trash our nation. There is a system in place to change this, and we are doing it!

The globalists are running scared:

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

How can I be ignorant when these caucus states are being overrun with Paul supporters? each and every-time Ron's been getting 50%+ from these caucus states. (not the beauty contests)

how can you willfully ignore these wins?

and you have the nerve calling me ignorant. Face it pal, your buddy Obama is going to lose this election if he faces Ron Paul one on one. each caucus victory brings the brokered convention even more inevitable and possibly stealing the nomination from Romney.

But of course... im willfully ignorant... against your point of view.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by oddnutz

I just have to tell ya, I love your Avatar

A little message to "that" Senator" You cant stop the people, the time is here, it is now!........................

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

How can I be ignorant when these caucus states are being overrun with Paul supporters? each and every-time Ron's been getting 50%+ from these caucus states. (not the beauty contests)

how can you willfully ignore these wins?

and you have the nerve calling me ignorant. Face it pal, your buddy Obama is going to lose this election if he faces Ron Paul one on one. each caucus victory brings the brokered convention even more inevitable and possibly stealing the nomination from Romney.

But of course... im willfully ignorant... against your point of view.

You just posted a poll that is weeks old and out of date...you aren't even owning up to it now.

I have said it for the past year...Obama's easiest election would be against Bachman...after that it would be Paul.

I am not denying anything...Paul is stealing as many delegates as he can...but it doesn't appear like it is going to be enough. His "74%" win in LA...those weren't national delegates....the 152 in MO...those aren't national delegates. It's hilarious that Paul supporters claim they know how the process works more than anyone else...and then report on mis-leading information.

I know, I know....they are going to abstain from voting or unbind themselves...or maybe they will just magically convince the entire RNC to vote for Ron Paul.

Like I said...at this point I'm cheering for Ron Paul to cause as much chaos as he can at the convention...either way...it's a win for Obama.
edit on 29-4-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I agree here.. He does not have enough delegates to go into the convention and win on the first round. I know that, the Paul campaign knows that, hopefully people on this board know that. This whole strategy is to take the nomination on the 2nd or third vote on the convention floor. with every win like yesterdays 3 wins and the ones prior its looking more and more likely that it will happen.

Ever since Santorum dropped out the MSM has been willfully blacking out RP on polls & news about him even with these wins happening at the county conventions.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I put together this thread a couple days back. For some of you who have not seen it yet, here you go...

Ron Paul WILL be the next POTUS! This is HOW it will happen

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join