posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:12 AM
If it is ~10% who are pro-Ron Paul, best to let them win so we can save the rest of your 90% asses.
One more term of Obama or one term of Romney, and you can pretty much guarantee a dictatorship in disguise. CISPA, NDAA, etc. etc., none of that is
If, by now, a citizen cannot see the freight train of authoritarianism coming their way, I recommend they trust us and step the hell out of the
oncoming path. We've heard through the tracks years ago, and we're trying to derail it before it takes you out, and us with it.
This is not the time to be "Oh Long Johnson'ing".