It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear every USA Citizen out there of voting age.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

That just means 90-95% of the country is brainwashed. No logical argument can be made for any of the other candidates. None. Zilch. The only candidate with a legitimate plan to change what's wrong with our country is Ron Paul. If you would actually think about it with an open mind then you would realize there is a reason WHY is supporters are so much more passionate than everyone else. It's because they KNOW they're right. It's a little thing called conviction. It's a pretty great thing, you should search for it sometime...
edit on 30-4-2012 by seberhar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I can't believe anyone still thinks the elections aren't rigged. It's a big fat lie to keep people believing they have some sort of say in things. Keeps them quite and off the streets. At this point I am just looking for some place quite to crawl off and die and to try and catch a little happiness and peace in my final days. When I was in my teens and twenties I was waiting for this day to come but it came too late and I am too old for saber rattling.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by seberhar

And yes I'll admit we can come off as a bit aggressive and borderline condescending, but when everyone else comes off sounding completely ignorant trying to defend this politicians that so clearly have ulterior motives, I'll take sounding condescending and informed over ignorant any day of the week.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
When they get rid of the Electoral College, our opinions on who is in office will matter. Till then, you may as well vote for the Cat in the Hat.

Edit to add:
I still vote, I just dont have faith in the voting system against corruption.
edit on 30-4-2012 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I have been voting a long time. I have read all the pro's and con's of voting in this thread, and agree it is a messy process, unlike the extremes such as the rigid nazi political system. But, even if it is psychological, it makes me feel some satisfaction because I have NO voice otherwise.

My first vote was for Richard Nixon. I have always leaned republican, except for Bill Clinton, who I voted for. I am sick of a do nothing, stubborn congress. I am voting Democrat at all levels, just to see things get done. I lean democrat in this case because I trust their war and social policies. I don't care about the debt level because when we have extra money, someone wants to start a war.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

I have to admit even though I believe the people quit being the ones running things a long time ago, I still vote. If I don't vote I feel I feel I don't have any right to complain. It does make me feel for a minute if i don't think about it too hard. I think next election I will vote but not watch the results to milk the warm fuzzy feeling a while longer.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If it is ~10% who are pro-Ron Paul, best to let them win so we can save the rest of your 90% asses.

One more term of Obama or one term of Romney, and you can pretty much guarantee a dictatorship in disguise. CISPA, NDAA, etc. etc., none of that is for liberty.

If, by now, a citizen cannot see the freight train of authoritarianism coming their way, I recommend they trust us and step the hell out of the oncoming path. We've heard through the tracks years ago, and we're trying to derail it before it takes you out, and us with it.

This is not the time to be "Oh Long Johnson'ing".

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

So you think 10% should win an election between 2 candidates?

You are the one spouting off dictatorial demands with that nonsense.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

It is tongue-in-cheek.

Real polls with real people voting are far higher. Put a diebold machine in the mix, and you get Romney up by 40pts.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

It is tongue-in-cheek.

Real polls with real people voting are far higher. Put a diebold machine in the mix, and you get Romney up by 40pts.

Oh so the polls where Ron Paul cultists are the only ones who show up in droves while the vast majority of normal people wait to vote in real elections are the ones that only count for you? I get it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join