It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC unable to report beheading

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The BBC reports that some doctor who changed his name from ken to khalil has "been found dead" in Pakistan killed by the Taliban.
"The body of the Muslim convert was found in an orchard in Quetta with a note saying he had been killed by the Taliban, local police said".
www.bbc.co.uk...

However it seems that Reuters have reported that he was in fact beheaded.

"A sharp knife was used to sever his head from the body," said Safdar Hussain, the first doctor to examine the body. "He was killed about 12 hours ago.

I wonder if there is a BBC conspiracy to avoid emotional terms such as "beheading" related to Islam because England is a multi-racial tinderbox?

Meantime the local strippers have had their licences suspended by the local east london Islamic council.
www.eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk...

The local college is also talking about banning booze due to pressure from the vice-chancellor because he thinks it offends the islamics.
www.eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk...

It feels as though we are in a cultural war and the truth is being covered up.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think they're just waiting till they get more details and confirmation - just my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I can see why too,,
sounds like a religious guys ,,,Shia
cut your head off,, Shia
got rid off a Sunni,,,,
one of the blow them up guys.

Ya ,,,seems like discent in the
Muslum Community,,
Maybe they need some Malcom X Muslums?
for security,
or maybe some
Communist Muslums?
for intelligence,,
or some,, semms Muslum too me,,
stay away BBC!

Me.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

Get used to it, some of the best stories about the US comes from sources outside the US, is amazing how much has changed in one decade.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

But this is the UK the OP is referring to?

Regardless, it is true for the US as well.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Just keep kissing up to these guys and beheadings will be happening in England as well.
U.S. will be next.

They offend us,but do they do anything to stop doing what offends us?
NO

I think TPTB want a violent culture clash.
How much will we take before it becomes the "last straw"??

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
ITVare reporting it as a beheading. Bbc are still reporting as murder but not mentioning beheading

Found it intersting from thOP link that it is muslim students who are against the ban of alcohol at the uni. Just goes to show the ridiculous PC things that prople try to push through without thinking

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

I am fully against the creeping Islamification of the UK and firmly believe that urgent action is required, however, it's certainly not as bad as some would have you believe with the vast majority of the UK completely unaffected by any sort of enforced Islamification.

And to be fair the examples you have supplied have been slightly misrepresented.

The killing of the aid worker is generally being reported as a beheading.
Whilst it isn't even being reported on the BBC News homepage at present it certainly mentioned beheading on it's text service earlier this morning when I read it.

There is a proposal to ban strip clubs etc in Tower Hamlets but this is being vehemently resisted by local MP's, Unions, businesses and some residents.

There is also a proposal to provide non-drinking meeting areas for Muslims and other's who do not drink alcohol.
They do not propose to ban drinking alcohol at all, there is no intention of shutting student bars etc, they merely intend to provide an alternative venue for those not wishing to drink.
Nothing wrong with that as far as I can see.

Yes, some Muslims wish to impose draconian and repressive Sharia Law in the UK but they are some way from succeeding at present.

Many Christians as well as lots of Muslims oppose strip clubs etc and it seems to me indicative of the moralistic approach of most overtly religious people to wish to impose their moral values and standards on everyone else.
There is also a theory that as the Olympics approach there is a desire to promote the less 'seedier' side of London.

In the article you linked to it clearly states that there is no intention to impose a blanket ban on alcohol sales at London Metropolitan University and that Muslim groups actively oppose any such move.

Misrepresentation of issues like these does no good to the cause of raising awareness of genuine cases of creeping Islamification and the activities of Muslim extremists here in the UK.

This is scaremongering at it's worst and does no-one any good whatsoever.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Emily Bishop is against Terry Duckworth opening a strip club in Weatherfield

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I wonder if the BBC would have mentioned and exaggerated this if it happened in Syria?.I can imagine William Hague would have been getting a erection on over the opportunity to go running to the U.N and then into another ground war because his buddies at N.A.T.O need some excuse for the millions they wastes on 'defence' budgets.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
For the record, the MetUni drinking ban was proposed by Prof. Gilles with no prior complaints or protests by ANY students or faculty entities - it was entirely off his own bat, and he has since been no-confidence voted out of whatever position of responsibility relevant to this that he held.

However, even without Islamic influence in that attempt at proscription (note how the article links says the Islamic group at MetUni argued AGAINST the ban), there could be grounds for implication that a strain of political correctness exists that looks to pre-empt the "maybe hollow, maybe deadly" backlashes of Muslims. I have no opinion that I wish to endorse in this thread, but I'm just playing devil's advocate and putting that out.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think we must have a vampire kill off going on.

Seriously, wth is with all the beheadings everywhere?
Crazy people on Greyhound buses, Mexican drug cartels, Muslim fanatics...

Is that Time Wave thing shooting back to the French Revolution, and since we aren't cutting off politicians and religious leaders' heads, we have the beheadings going on from other sources?

I mean really, wth. Beheadings are horrid. What's wrong with a bullet in the head, short and quick. Why do the bad guys have to be so bad as to cut people's heads off and make a mess of people.

I'd be better off if I never saw those beheading videos. I think. Part of me is glad I know how really evil these monsters are.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

The answer to this is YES - there is a BBC conspiracy to prevent the news getting out, or distorting the news. If you REALLY want to watch what is happening on the BBC - only watch live tv - BBC Breakfast or local is best.

Rumour on the street(from live Chelsea Flower Show) is that the Duke of Kent was murdered at the Diamond Jubilee Parade at Windsor. Have a look at the Queen's Mourning Hat! Read about the New Roses - very interesting names! Check the facts they give you - what did Constance Spry do for a living? Look on Iplayer

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I would not be at all surprised if BBC is too scared to use the word beheadings so as not to offend the hot headed moslems. Europe has is turning into barbaric Saudi Arabia and the US is turning into a moslem nation also. Sad.

But I believe in Bible prophecy and I know that their mahdi is our antichrist. Same description. Their "good" guy is our bad guy. It's just so...amazing. These are the people Jesus will defeat when he returns with his army of saints (those of us who believe in him). I can't WAIT to kick some unbelievin butt!

This time next year the world will be a very different place.

Political correctness is a plague!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

...... Europe has is turning into barbaric Saudi Arabia

Is it?
And how do you KNOW this?

and the US is turning into a moslem nation also. Sad.

As far as I can make out Muslims account for approximately 0.8% of the US population.
Hardly being over ran at present are they?

....... I can't WAIT to kick some unbelievin butt!

Quite the advertisement for tolerant Christianity aren't you.
Exactly how do you and the Muslim extremists differ in approach?
I suggest that you have more in common than you realise.

As an agnostic would that include me?

This time next year the world will be a very different place.

I don't think so, certainly with attitudes like your's it'll just be the same old bollocks - people trying to impose their own dogmatic morals and values on other's.

Political correctness is a plague!

Some common ground, on this we definately agree.

edit on 5/6/12 by Freeborn because: Spelling, grammar, clarity etc

top topics

join