It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed pics of the interior of a Chemtrail Plane...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Yes....well, on the same "scale" of :"proof".......there are people (scientists) planning a manned mission to MARS!

Is it happening, yet????

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

Or this plane! I wouldn't be surprised if a patent for crop dusting is being used to peddle the chemtrail non sense.

edit on 29-4-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Yes....well, on the same "scale" of :"proof".......there are people (scientists) planning a manned mission to MARS!

Is it happening, yet????

this is not on the same scale of 'proof''

because we've got gov documents stating they TRIED different geo-engineering methods.

we don't have documents stating they TRIED to go to mars.

or have we...?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It should be pointed out that the credit for the photo is on the bottom right corner and is the name of a computer artist that has created a majority of the CGI images for the Rense title page over the years.

I have no malice for Rense or David Dees. This is simply the facts of the matter.

Fair enough and I did notice that. You're talking about the ddees.com on the extreme low right?

The first thing I did in opening the OP was to right click the image and using Chrome's extension for the purpose, back searched the image through the Google Image engine to see everywhere else on the net that Image is currently being used and appearing. It's all over.....and that little tag isn't on all of them.

Given that the tag is a different font and style from the rest of the text..and other images clearly do NOT have it, but have other text which may originally have been there...I'm calling that a rather blatant jump to claim/steal it. Perhaps it's the other way around and the multitude of locations where the tanks pic appears are who stripped credit and put other text in, but font and style matches there . It doesn't here. Hence.... I rather discarded that credit tag out of hand and without much more thought given to it.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
reply to post by ArrowsNV

If all this is going on then why do the people supposedly running this program (Govt Officials) get caught on camera OUTDOORS all the time without a gas mask or protective equipment? Or is that a conspiracy as well?

Now you're assuming i believe in the chemtrail conspiracy.

Let me point out that i am on the fence and can't give you a solid answer for this question albeit a very valid one.

They simply don't need to spray toxic chemicals because we as a species already do that on a constant basis, with all of our planes, trains, & automobiles spewing carbon monoxide along with a bunch of other highly toxic chemicals into the air. Why would they waste the MASSIVE amount of money to pay for such an operation when it's already going on?

Again a question i can't answer because it assumes i believe in the chemtrail conspiracy.

But you assume some thing in your question as well.

How would you know the would have to spend a MASSIVE (as you quoted) amount of money?

That's an assumption on your part as well.

I never said YOU believed, I'm posing those questions to the people who do.

And yes it would cost a MASSIVE amount of money because you would need to outfit the planes, you would need to have the planes in the first place (and those aren't exactly cheap), hire people to do that who have the skills and security clearance, then you would need to find whatever special chemical it is to be sprayed out of said plane, so you would need scientists to do that who have the skills & security clearance, then you would need to either have all the ground crews get a security clearance or just replace them with a bunch of people of whatever Dept is in charge of the operation's choosing (at every airport? that is a LOT of workers), then you would need a company that would be producing the chemical on a large scale and all of those workers would require payment and would require confidentiality/security clearance, then you would need people to transport the chemical from the manufacturing facility to the airport, people to load it onto the plane, etc... You see where all this money and secrecy starts to add up?

There are wayyyyy too many people and expenses in that chain for them to keep it all a secret.
edit on 4/29/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArrowsNV

Originally posted by lordpiney
I dont know if this have been posted yet or not. i found this recently on another website, and while ive never been a big advocate of the whole Chemtrail theory, i found this to be pretty interesting. what's your take on this?
Chemtrail plane interior.
edit on 29-4-2012 by lordpiney because: (no reason given)
My take is exactly the same as rense's take, it's a faked photo.

Chemtrails aren't real. Plain & simple.

Its not that I don't believe they don't have the technology, or don't have the resources. That would just require pretty much EVERYBODY in the Airline industry to be keeping a rather large secret.

That's too many people and TPTB know that. They wouldn't risk exposure like that.

I mean it's put perfectly right here:

It is absolutely unrealistic to think the CIA will display patent numbers to provide any connections to the agency for any covert operation. This patent number was clearly added to the photo of the high pressure tank to make this photo authentic.

That's 3/4 of the way down the page you linked to

Oh and this too:

Would a government or private agency involved with chemtrail production allow any type of camera near a chemtrail plane?

No, they wouldn't. Plain & simple.

your a dis-info agent plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

I dont know if this have been posted yet or not. i found this recently on another website, and while ive never been a big advocate of the whole Chemtrail theory, i found this to be pretty interesting. what's your take on this?

Its not that I don't believe they don't have the technology, or don't have the resources. That would just require pretty much EVERYBODY in the Airline industry to be keeping a rather large secret.

That's too many people and TPTB know that. They wouldn't risk exposure like that.

It is absolutely unrealistic to think the CIA will display patent numbers to provide any connections to the agency for any covert operation. This patent number was clearly added to the photo of the high pressure tank to make this photo authentic.

Oh and this too:

Would a government or private agency involved with chemtrail production allow any type of camera near a chemtrail plane?

HAHAHAHAHA I wish I got paid to post here.

So I'm a dis-info agent just because I provide a vaild point as to why this one conspiracy theory has more holes than swiss cheese in it?

What about all my other posts calling for the overthrow of the US Govt? Yeah. I'm totally a disinfo agent...

That's goin in my sig.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Oh, Geeze!!!!

because we've got gov documents stating they TRIED different geo-engineering methods.

What exist are "documents" describing IDEAS...and, even IF some small-scale tests to ascertain the viability of those IDEAS were conducted??

It is the SAME analogy to the Space Program, and a (some day) manned mission to Mars!!

Anyone who cannot see this is being willfully "ignorant"...(sorry, but it's true!).

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Okay let's get this one out of the way before it get's posted as a chemtrail plane..

This is not a chemtrail plane so please don't post it as one.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

Oh and this too:

HAHAHAHAHA I wish I got paid to post here.

So I'm a dis-info agent just because I provide a vaild point as to why this one conspiracy theory has more holes than swiss cheese in it?

What about all my other posts calling for the overthrow of the US Govt? Yeah. I'm totally a disinfo agent...

That's goin in my sig.

XD lol

i absolutely believe very strongly that there are planes up there from the government spraying something to make those trails, i have seen the trails being made, in a large criss-crossing pattern in the sky like many number signs.

they are doing something, i don't know what, but they are doing it.

peace.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

ignorant?

well since we're using that term.

it is ignorant to compare a possible future missions to MARS to ideas for geo-engineering that actually have been tried already.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Now that ive seen the other evidence presented that this is nothing more than a photoshopped scam, i apologize for posting erroneous information. i will now go back to my previously held belief that chemtrails are nothing more than the workings of an overly paranoid imagination.

but on a side note...if i was going to introduce an airborne particulate on a worldwide scale, i would just put it in the jet fuel, and no one would would be the wiser.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lordpiney

Sorry, but this is also incorrect:

but on a side note...if i was going to introduce an airborne particulate on a worldwide scale, i would just put it in the jet fuel, and no one would would be the wiser.

The ingredients in aviation fuels are very heavily monitored....for safety reasons....for reliability of the fuel, especially Jet A1, the most-used jet fuel, in just about every large passenger airliner....well, all of them, actually.

But in terms of jet turbine engine emissions?? MOST of the worst emissions are not even seen......they occur whenever each jet is on the ground, with engines running.....and especially heaviest during take-off, and low-altitude climb-outs.

Yet, of course, we ONLY (occasionally) see CONtrails, when at very high altitudes....when engine emissions are pretty nominal (compared to Take-offs and climb power settings).

Furthermore, to add on to this notion of the fuel......the temperatures in a modern turbine engine, in the combustion chambers, climb to well above 2,000° and higher.......the fuel itself is subjected to these temperatures, not the metal parts of the engine....except for where the hottest gases first exit, and encounter the first stage of the "hot section" turbine blades. They are made of titanium, for this reason.....to withstand this intense heat.

POINT is.....can anyone think of anything that can survive that kind of heat, intact?? (As often suggested)?

No.....the way to "poison" people is not in this manner.....well, it is ALREADY happening, actually...in every vehicle that burns, in an internal-combustion engine, fossil fuels. Those are mostly on the GROUND, though....and much closer to us all.

edit on Sun 29 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Please contribe additional comments to any of the threads regarding the OP photo, such as this thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

<< 1   >>

join