It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed pics of the interior of a Chemtrail Plane...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I dont know if this have been posted yet or not. i found this recently on another website, and while ive never been a big advocate of the whole Chemtrail theory, i found this to be pretty interesting. what's your take on this?
Chemtrail plane interior.
edit on 29-4-2012 by lordpiney because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordpiney
I dont know if this have been posted yet or not. i found this recently on another website, and while ive never been a big advocate of the whole Chemtrail theory, i found this to be pretty interesting. what's your take on this?
Chemtrail plane interior.
edit on 29-4-2012 by lordpiney because: (no reason given)
My take is exactly the same as rense's take, it's a faked photo.

Chemtrails aren't real. Plain & simple.

Its not that I don't believe they don't have the technology, or don't have the resources. That would just require pretty much EVERYBODY in the Airline industry to be keeping a rather large secret.

That's too many people and TPTB know that. They wouldn't risk exposure like that.

I mean it's put perfectly right here:

It is absolutely unrealistic to think the CIA will display patent numbers to provide any connections to the agency for any covert operation. This patent number was clearly added to the photo of the high pressure tank to make this photo authentic.

That's 3/4 of the way down the page you linked to

Oh and this too:

Would a government or private agency involved with chemtrail production allow any type of camera near a chemtrail plane?

No, they wouldn't. Plain & simple.
edit on 4/29/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lordpiney

It looks to me like the site itself is debunking the image. I may be mistaken, but that's what I got from it, especially where they're detailing the problems with the imagery and the display of patent numbers that would seem to be relatively ridiculous considering it's in a top secret plane designed to disperse secret chemicals.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
What you are looking at is the interior of a Tanker Airplane used to fight fires.

www.10tanker.com...

edit on 29-4-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lordpiney

Well, the patent painted on the side of the tank is definitely real and as presented for who took it out.

A method and apparatus for aerial fire suppression utilizing a potable fire retardant chemical dispensing system, readily adaptable, without extensive aircraft modification, to various makes of aircraft, for dispensing current types of forest and range fire fighting chemicals. The aerial delivery system is self contained and reusable. It enables cargo/utility aircraft to carry and dump a load, under control. The aerial delivery system is capable of attachment at the wing box, pressurized delivery from the nozzles, and nozzles directed straight downward.
Source

Intent and purpose is fair to argue and debate, but the fact that the system in the photograph is 100% real and proven as functional doesn't seem to be a point to disagree on. The patent office doesn't play internet hoaxes well...and that is a valid design by the look of it. Hmmmmmm.......

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
In fact here is a source with the original picture from a tour of the Tanker.
Case Closed.
wildfiretoday.com...

edit on 29-4-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This thread did the same, put in "chemtrail" and you have a conspiracy.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read the patent, and you have something more useful.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

Chemtrails aren't real. Plain & simple.

Yes they are.

There are chemicals being sprayed in the process of 'cloud seeding'

The chemical used is silver iodide.

So to say chemtrails (chemical trails) aren't real is just plain ignorant.

To debate is wether or not these chemtrails are for nefarious purposes.

But they are real alright.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It's pretty much been covered, above.

There are about TWO categories of "alleged chemtrail airplane" pics:

Those photos taken of airplanes specifically designed for FIRE-FIGHTING...and those taken of airplanes that were in FLIGHT-TEST condition....(the airplanes equipped for the FLIGHT-TEST are later STRIPPED of the interior components, as that are eventually sold to their BUYERS!! ("CUSTOMERS")...... Who then put them into operation, usually as PASSENGER airliners!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Just watch. This is gonna be the next photo claimed to be proof of "Chemtrails"

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Ok MrSemantics...

I'm pretty sure people reading that (on this forum) understand the difference between "Chemtrails" and "Chemical Trails dispersed behind a plane"

One is real, and the other is a conspiracy forum fantasy. One is real, and the other is supposedly completely toxic and sprayed from almost every plane in the entire world designed to kill us all slowly, which causes the white trails coming out of the "wings" of high altitude planes.

I'm sorry, I just don't see how anyone who understands conspiracy theory and cover ups can seriously think that the "Chemtrail" conspiracy is real. I mean I will believe UFO sightings before I believe that the government is using jetliners to poison our atmosphere... I mean you don't see Obama, or any other political figures walking around in gas masks do you? If they're supposedly responsible for all of it then why would they be walking around in the supposedly toxic environment.
edit on 4/29/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

And, THANKS to "GmoS719":

ANYONE who is the least bit familiar with aviation can see, the obvious "Warning" placarded on the Tank in the photo.

Anyone "else" who is 'unfamiliar' with aviation??

My condolences.......
edit on Sun 29 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Ok MrSemantics...

I'm pretty sure people reading that (on this forum) understand the difference between "Chemtrails" and "Chemical Trails dispersed behind a plane"

just pointing that out.

and the 'conspiracy' as you make it out to be isn't that farfetched at all.

since they're already playing god and try to effect the weather and climate, who is to say they wouldn't spread diseases and or toxic chemicals via this method?

just funny how you all make these people out to be crazy when in fact they're not that crazy at all.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

"PROOF" for this???:

since they're already playing god and try to effect the weather and climate...

Or, is that merely more "OPINION" based on nonsense that people read on the Internet??

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Guys lets not turn this into a Chem-trail debate. lol
To each his own.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by kn0wh0w

"PROOF" for this???:

since they're already playing god and try to effect the weather and climate...

Or, is that merely more "OPINION" based on nonsense that people read on the Internet??

not really my opinion.

they're testing new technologies.

Federal agencies have funded some research and small demonstration projects of certain technologies related to proposed geoengineering approaches

www.gao.gov...

and there's a little thing called 'cloud seeding'

China used at at the 2008 summer olympics to make sure they had clear skies during the event.

well documented as well.

but that is not playing god and trying to control the weather, right?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Ok MrSemantics...

just pointing that out.

and the 'conspiracy' as you make it out to be isn't that farfetched at all.

since they're already playing god and try to effect the weather and climate, who is to say they wouldn't spread diseases and or toxic chemicals via this method?

just funny how you all make these people out to be crazy when in fact they're not that crazy at all.

Okay, maybe not crazy, just horridly misguided as to airplanes and what those things are that come out of the back of them.

If all this is going on then why do the people supposedly running this program (Govt Officials) get caught on camera OUTDOORS all the time without a gas mask or protective equipment? Or is that a conspiracy as well?

They simply don't need to spray toxic chemicals because we as a species already do that on a constant basis, with all of our planes, trains, & automobiles spewing carbon monoxide along with a bunch of other highly toxic chemicals into the air. Why would they waste the MASSIVE amount of money to pay for such an operation when it's already going on?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Okay, maybe not crazy, just horridly misguided as to airplanes and what those things are that come out of the back of them.

Fine i can live with that

If all this is going on then why do the people supposedly running this program (Govt Officials) get caught on camera OUTDOORS all the time without a gas mask or protective equipment? Or is that a conspiracy as well?

Now you're assuming i believe in the chemtrail conspiracy.

Let me point out that i am on the fence and can't give you a solid answer for this question albeit a very valid one.

They simply don't need to spray toxic chemicals because we as a species already do that on a constant basis, with all of our planes, trains, & automobiles spewing carbon monoxide along with a bunch of other highly toxic chemicals into the air. Why would they waste the MASSIVE amount of money to pay for such an operation when it's already going on?

Again a question i can't answer because it assumes i believe in the chemtrail conspiracy.

But you assume some thing in your question as well.

How would you know the would have to spend a MASSIVE (as you quoted) amount of money?

That's an assumption on your part as well.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It should be pointed out that the credit for the photo is on the bottom right corner and is the name of a computer artist that has created a majority of the CGI images for the Rense title page over the years.

I have no malice for Rense or David Dees. This is simply the facts of the matter.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Again....on SMALL scales!!!

This is just prudent, for a "Just In Case" worst case, scenario!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Again....on SMALL scales!!!

This is just prudent, for a "Just In Case" worst case, scenario!!!!!!

well you asked for proof.

you got it.

i've never said they're doing it on a massive scale, i just said that it DOES happen.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join