It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men: Your thoughts on tattoos and women?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I dislike tattoos in general.

IMO it is a huge cry for attention...look at me...I have a tattoo.

On women, I personally see it as a character flaw...that is my personal opinion.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
Am I the only one who was hoping this thread would be full of tattoo pics on the curvier parts of women's bodies?

Does that make me a dirty old man?

Busted.

Nah, with emphasis on 'old', you'd want clean smooth skin. Creamy white, or silky black, soft, kissable.. Awright, I'm hittin' the cold shower.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starsuckers
i'm a damn beautiful woman.

Good for you, hon! I hate when a woman asks, "Do you think I'm pretty?" or "Do I have a big butt?"

If someone can't look in the mirror and see for themselves, then a million other opinions won't satisfy them either.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SusyQ30
I have a couple of tattoos and my boyfriend loves them. He has a couple and is scheduled to get another in early June. I think tasteful tattoos look good on anyone, women or men. Why does it matter what someone does to thier body anyway? If you don't like them on women, don't date women with them. Pretty simple I think.

Yup, best logic I've heard today.
Plus, seeing as I really really don't like em' on women, once I see their tats I don't have to waste my time with them. Hey, a bald, bowl-legged, potbellied, gray bearded old man with no teeth has to draw a line somewhere!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I have 3 tattoos, 2 medium ones on each shoulder/upper arm bicep, and one larger size one on my left sleeve. I don't think tattoos are as cool as they was when I got my first one 10 years ago, and I don't plan on getting more after seeing what they look like 10 years later.

But even when I wanted more and more ink work done to myself I've always been picky on how tattoos look on a woman. The tramp stamp back tattoos are not bad, or a little one on the back shoulder or ankle isn't bad either. For me only very few girls can have a lot of tattoos and still be attractive. For example I think Kat Von D is a sexy woman but 95% of the other women I've seen with that much ink I found it to be a turn off.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
No more "tramp stamps" please. That is so played out and tacky now. I think a small, private tattoo can be sexy.Or a very nicely done piece on the back and shoulder can be artistic expression.

But getting tons of tattoos all over the place and up and down a woman's arms, stomach or legs isn't very appealing to me.

I prefer to appreciate art in a museum or gallery. Not in the bedroom or the local biker bar.

ETA:

Kat would be much prettier if she hadn't spotted her face. I think facial tattoos are atrocious
edit on 5/27/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I have no tattoos myself, but my fiance has 11. I think they are beautiful on her, and I always love seeing her lose the clothes. I will be getting no tattoos myself, its not for me. A long time ago, I would not date a woman with tattoos, but my sex life got so much better after I stopped being so closed minded.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I never really bothered to care enough about such things to form a opinion on it. Really I think women with tattoos are women with tattoos. In fact it's pretty common now a days to have tattoos, and that goes for both men and women in fact it seems everybody has one somewhere.

I suppose I'm the weird one because I don't have any tattoos, and never really cared to have one.

So...Whatever.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I personally think tats on chicks totally Rock! They look great when done tastefully. And taste is a point of view really. So let me be clear about my point of view.
I love tats on women, granted they are not symbols of hate and ignorance. That goes both ways.. Guys and girls.

Society is the force that makes it seems like tats are taboo on women. More so than on guys. While I do not see the difference. I guess society begs to differ with me very often.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Call me old timey but it's just nasty. Women understand this fact. That lower back tattoo, later in life will become an upper arse tattoo. Yea I find it really sexy to see a woman with a dragon,emerging from a womb of a lamb , as it's eating a leg, as the rainbow beckons from behind, all wrapped around a unicorn. Then hear her say " it means something to me". Yea it means club drugs & tat guns don't mix.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join