It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Delegates 2012 - the "What My Mom thinks I do" meme

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I like this "My Mom thinks I do" meme. It's catchy and funny and usually pretty right on! Here's one about Ron Paul delegates.

Since I was warned that I need to discuss the content even though the content is within the picture itself - here goes. Enjoy!

Pane 1:
Ron Paul's son thinks RP has more than the 1144 needed to be elected

Pane 2:
What the Liberal Left think.... obviously it's "Inconceivable!" what is going on with our system right now!

Pane 3:
What society thinks... vote Ron Paul while pretending to go with the other (Bilderberg-chosen) candidates.

Pane 4:
Goldman Sachs could care less about RP delegates - they own the system and they've chosen Mitt from the beginning.

Pane 5:
American media killed off Ron Paul and has given teh silent treatment since the beginning. They are also Bilderberg-owned and back Mitt.

Pane 6:
Ron Paul knows the system is fixed and knows only a person in the main two parties has a chance, so he joined the Repubs. He got his name out there as Republican but in reality is an Independent and will probably run that way since our system is corrupt.

Enjoy!

edit on 29-4-2012 by Thermo Klein because: fixed error in title

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
apparently I'm the only one who thinks this thing rocks!

what do you think - Independent for RP, or stay Republican?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Awesome Op...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Questions: If he goes independent, will he be accepted onto the ballots by state? Can he simply run as "independent" without picking a specific party?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jlm912

my understanding is that Independents need to get the required number of signatures in every state, and also don't get to participate in any preliminary elections/primaries. Rules vary from state to state though. Ron Paul's a smart guy and he and his team definitely understand the system - maybe he joined the GOP to get the exposure of the Primaries with the intention all along to drop out and run as Independent?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Thanks for the response. I wasn't exactly sure how it worked. I've done some recent research into third-party nominees and saw that there's about 4 third-parties putting up nominees after going through the state-by-state approvals to be on the ballots in November, but they're going to have their candidates decided before the RNC, so it got me wondering how Paul would go with any of those parties without displacing their existing nominee, or if he even had to carry one of those specific parties.

new topics

top topics

join