It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Coincidences and Questions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jlm912

Thanks a lot for those links, that is some of the best stuff I've seen in a while.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I don't know, it seems you're just trying to belittle my point by using stats that are laregly irrelevant to what I was saying. I mean let's examine what you just did there.

My point: A man named Barry Jennings witnessed what he believed to be explosives whilst he was present in WTC7, so this leads me to believe that WTC7 may have possibly been brought down by explosive demolition.

Your counter-argument: 8% of over men die before they reach 50. Your guess, 15% before they're 53.

How is that a correlated arguement? I also pointed out he died days before the release of the NIST report on WTC7, I'm just saying that there may be correlation between those two events.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I find it interesting how all the shills have thousands of posts (all containing the same psychobabble) but the Conscious Class are usually in the low hundreds.... it appears that the Cover-Up Class has nothing better to do with their time....

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Here's a list of 250+ smoking guns about 911 all found in the MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

This oughta keep the Co-Incidence Theory Lemmings busy for awhile......

killtown.911review.org...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BourneConspiracy
reply to post by Alfie1

Of course Michael is alive. He changed his story to align with NIST's when he did the BBC interview. So as long as he says what they want him to say, I guess he's got nothing to worry about.

It was Jennings that want on record numerous times (not only after he got out the building on the same day) saying he heards explosions.

Also, he experienced explosions before the the towers fell. Notably the explosion (he reports) that knocked the landing from underneath him when he was going down the stairs. Jennings also reports that there was another explosion, when he reached the 6th floor that forced him to go back to the 8th floor, and he clearly states both buildings were still standing at that time.

ETA: This link, noting all it's references Jennings & Hess
edit on 30-4-2012 by BourneConspiracy because: Add a link

How do you know Barry Jennings "experienced explosions before the towers fell "? Barry said he was on the north side and I am not aware that he claimed to have seen either tower standing or falling after entering the building.

One time point in the story which I think is beyond dispute is that Barry and Michael Hess were in the OEM on the 23rd floor at 09.59. This was when the South Tower collapsed and CON-ED de-energised the feeders supplying power to WTC 7. We know this because Barry and Michael went up in an elevator but there was no power to come down in one. How long it took them to realise they couldn't use an elevator and then find the stairs (apparently they had to look for them) is conjecture but for them to be on the stairs at 10.28 when the North Tower fell seems perfectly reasonable. And certainly a lot more reasonable than demolition explosions going off some 7 hours before collapse

There is absolutely nothing Barry had to say which needed him to be silenced, especially years after the event with his taped interviews all over the internet.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Killtown's smoking guns??? AGAIN? LOL

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Great resource! It never ceases to amaze me, just when I think that I have heard most of the evidence then I stumble on a resource like this that adds another handful of nails to the coffin!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Calling killtown a great resource is like calling Bozo the Clown a statesman. It just isn't accurate.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Bozo the clown is a Statesman, haven't you seen our congress lately?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975

Notice how the shills attack the site but never address the actual content....

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Calling killtown a great resource is like calling Bozo the Clown a statesman. It just isn't accurate.
Every claim is corroborated with at least one link to an actual news article.... Bozo

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

If the site didn't have sources linked to each point then it would have been much more suspect.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Every claim is corroborated with at least one link to an actual news article.... Bozo

Actually you should read the website - there are no claims. Take for instance the "claim" that they conduct emergency exercises at the Pentagon involving planes crashing into it. Fine. They do. The Pentagon is basically located at the end of a runway. So what's the "claim"?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
AW Shucks!! Too bad nobody told Jeffrey Scott Shapiro that it takes about 6 weeks to prepare a building the size of WTC7 for a controlled demolition.

From FoxNews.com:

www.foxnews.com...

"Shortly before the building collapsed, several NYPD officers and Con-Edison workers told me that Larry Silverstein, the property developer of One World Financial Center was on the phone with his insurance carrier to see if they would authorize the controlled demolition of the building – since its foundation was already unstable and expected to fall."

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975

Notice how the shills attack the site but never address the actual content....

Probably becuase there really is no content. All it is, is innuendo dropping and quoting things out of context. "An Israeli company moving out of the WTC before the attack" is an idiotic "smoking gun" when it's pointed out the WTC was an office building and had companies moving in and out all the time, and "Controlled Demolitions demolished two storage tanks near the WTC" becomes less ominous when it's pointed out that what Killtown thinks is "near the WTC" was actually on the opposite side of the city. Oh, and why does Killtown ignore mentioning the fact the "exercises that simulated planes crashign into the WTC" were conducted two years earlier, before Bush even came into office?

More importantly, when I say you truthers are simply basing your opinions on the fake information the con artists behing those damned fool conspiracy websites are putting out, why is what I'm saying incorrect? Every time I ask how anyone can confuse "does the order still stand" with "stand down order" everyone runs away the same way three card monty players do when the cops show up.
edit on 30-4-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Have you seen the flight paths of the planes? Not one made a straight shot. And if you pull various illustrations based on the flight data recorder of 93 it made a slight NE turn before crashing.

Alfie, the fourth explosion reported on live television 9/11/01. I didn't change my statement completely, merely the time and correlation with the fourth explosion as opposed to WTC7's collapse. Once again, sources in the last vid I posted.
edit on 30-4-2012 by jlm912 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Nobody wants to touch the video in it's entirety, huh?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BourneConspiracy

My point: A man named Barry Jennings witnessed what he believed to be explosives whilst he was present in WTC7, so this leads me to believe that WTC7 may have possibly been brought down by explosive demolition.

Your counter-argument: 8% of over men die before they reach 50. Your guess, 15% before they're 53.

I was countering the "mysterious death' claim.
People die all the time. Black men die sooner. But the conspiracy crown claims he was silenced eight years after the fact. But that would fall inline with the ineptness of our government. It took them eight years to find him.

I guess when Dick Cheney's new heart gives out the conspiracy crowd will claim they killed him to keep him from writing a book.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Jennings, who said: "When we made it back to the 8th floor, . . . both buildings were still standing."

That's taken from the Barry Jennings Uncut video, from the man himself, after he said he experience the second of explosion in WTC7.

Just before that, the below quote,

"When I got to the 6th floor, there was an explosion. That's what forced us back to the 8th floor. Both buildings were still standing."

Taken from the same video, again a direct quote, meaning that both towers were standing when the explosions he thinks he felt happened.

There may not have been any explosions, but he certainly thinks there were.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
I was countering the "mysterious death' claim.
People die all the time. Black men die sooner. But the conspiracy crown claims he was silenced eight years after the fact. But that would fall inline with the ineptness of our government. It took them eight years to find him.

I guess when Dick Cheney's new heart gives out the conspiracy crowd will claim they killed him to keep him from writing a book.

This is a served-on-a-silver-platter example of why those self serving POS snake oil peddlers running those damned fool conspiracy websites are such disgusting creatures. This entire "Barry Jennings died a mysterious death" hoax was invented by Dylan Avery of "Loose Change" fame. When Jennings died, Avery tried to snoop into the family's business and get them to explain how he died...but the family told him to get lost. It's almost certainly the case they knew who he was and they didn't appreciate his milking Jennings' passing away for his 9/11 conspiracy stories. Not being satisfied with that, Avery hired a private detective to find out...but apparently the private detective found out Avery just wanted to use it to his 9/11 conspiracies so HE told Avery to get lost.

Avery is now trying to twist and distort all this into "a coverup by the family" and a "private detecting who was scared off" when the reality is, he was butting into the private affairs of a grieving family where he wasn't wanted. Worse, every so often the OTHER hoax appears of a "Barry Jennings Jr" who posted how his father died from mysterious circumstances and the family is afraid. Problem is, there IS no "Barry jennings, Jr- that's not what his son's name is- and it was completely made up. I have no proof for this, but Avery is exactly the type of person so sick in the head insensitive that he'd try to pull a stunt like that, particularly since he's the only person in the universe with something to gain from it.

If that isn't a prime example of how these truthers are just being suckered by the make believe paranoia those damned fool conspiracy websites are pushing out, then I don't know what is. If the truthers want to look into 9/11 for possible improprieties, go right ahead, but where is it written in stone they need to turn to self serving characters like Avery to do it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join