It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Defence Minister: Vital ET Technology Concealed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
You hear that?

"Americans rushed across the border to get it."

"Armed guards all around."

...Seriously? I'm American, and I'm a little irritated that any time we have an opportunity to study the products of intelligent life that doesn't come from Earth (assuming there's intelligent life ON Earth), the American government has to be a ***hole about it and grab every scrap of evidence before shutting the lid tight on the whole thing.

I mean, seriously...what the hell??!

Simple answer is the UFOs are United States aircraft.. I know many of you want to believe it's the greys, reptilians, federation of light, etc.. The reality is the US has been playing with genetic engineering and species creation along with advanced propulsion technology for close to 40 years. It shouldn't surprise you that the US is behind ALL OF IT rather than some green men from a thousand light years away.. The most cutting edge technology we have in the public eye was built 60+ years ago.. (Stealth) And you think the US hasn't produced even higher technology since then?? The US defense budget is greater than the next 10 largest countries and you think that money all goes to new tanks, ammunition, etc?? It's much more feasible that ALL UFO INCIDENTS are carried out by the US government.
edit on 30-4-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well, we could dwell on the lack of proof for his claims on UFOs and secret advanced technology however, I think his message saying that we need to change the banking system and the way we use energy and resources is still valid. I find it surprising to see an old man who has seen the progression of the world' economies and relations make the claims he has. To hear a man of that age and of that stature say what he did makes me feel good about the future. We can keep dwelling and ask ourselves if Jesus Christ existed, if he didn't does that make his teachings any less true? His claims for UFOs and amazing technologies aren't backed up but the message is real enough.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
So thats the story of 50% of you. But the million dollar question is...

What is it thats so convincing to the other 50% of you that we are all wrong?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mean you all seem VERY adiment that there is no possable way that other life forms other than humans can exist in our almost infinte universe and in the billions of years of time they might have found a way to travel between solar sytems?

So instead of us proving to you what should be logically obvious, how about you PROVE to us how aliens COULDNT exist.

That's a straw man argument if I've ever heard one. Who is adamant that there is "no possible way that other life forms other than humans can exist in our almost infinte universe"????

Who said that? Who are these 50% of people? Where are they? Where's your documentation? Can you quote someone who has said that? My guess is that you cannot. You will at least have a difficult time finding the handful of people in the world who actually believe that. 50%? Absolute, utter, and completely unsupported nonsense. A better way to phrase that just to keep in the possibility that someone somewhere believes that would be to say, "Almost no one anywhere believes there can't be life elsewhere in the universe."

So the million dollar question really is, "Who are you talking about?" I don't know anyone who believes that. I've never heard anyone express the sentiment. So what's all this about demanding someone prove a negative? You're not superior in logical thought because of your beliefs, which are shared by (nearly) everyone. So that begs the question of what you are trying to argue. 50% of the people do NOT believe what you claim they do. You cannot support that contention. You don't really have an argument at all. It's immaterial anyway.

The issue on deck for this thread is NOT, "Are there ETs?" The issue is what Hellyer knows about it. My contention is that his former position neither elevates nor hampers his ideas. As far as I know he has never claimed he knew something special by virtue of his previous position. It's just that his former position is being used by the Exo-politics crowd in an effort to impress people. They never fail to call him "His Excellency." They are attempting to use him as an "argument from authority" which is just as illogical as "proving a negative." The guy is not royalty, people. He's an ex politician. That's all. He read a book and attended a convention. Now he talks about it.

that's all there is here.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I too share your irritation with the American government's lock down, and conceal methodology regarding technologies that are possibly from alien life. I think one has to some how come to grips with part of their thinking of secrecy considering national security. After all we do have enemies.

All of humanity at peace, ( a pipe dream thought), could produce governments throughout the world to easily share these technologies. The problem of the above mentioned thought, is man's very essence of philosophic predisposition nature to divide and concur, so I can't even see in the future this changing.

I firmly think these technologies are in American private contractor hands, and all the data is firmly compartmentalized hidden inside these institutions of national defense. For instance, I know for a fact at one American air force base most of the people that work there are civilian contractors, but that's no secret, with a little research anyone can find statistics.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I fully understand your thought of all these air craft possibly just being produced by our military. However, wouldn't they the government use these technologies to avoid the recent trouble in Iraq, and Afghanistan. I mean don't you think they would want to avoid all political pressures, and more importantly the loss of life with these tools of technology.

I can only speculate like anyone else that a mixture of mankind's technology could have combined with technology from another world to produce some of our standard air defense plans, ie B-17 stealth boomer. The speculation of the mixture of technologies is logical since so many people in the past have witnessed mile long triangle crafts that go unexplained. Radar confirmed hits, eyewitness testimony, and the obvious attempt to quiet or cover up the facts of these sightings make logical speculation, and legitimate conjecture very relevant...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I think the govrenments are hiding tech. from the rest of the world. When will it be revealed???? Who Knows

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What makes people think automatically any super advanced technology has to be alien? You should give the human mind much more credit.. The internet was created in 1990. The first multimedia computer was built in 1992. Look where we are 20 years later? Your cellphone is thousands of times more powerful than the first computers.. Every year technology becomes twice as powerful, half the size, and half the cost. There’s even exponential growth in the rate of exponential growth. Within a few decades, machine intelligence will surpass human intelligence, leading to The Singularity. IN A FEW DECADES.. Meanwhile we are using 5 decades old machinery in the US military. In other words it would be highly ignorant to assume the US government has not designed, tested, and built much more advanced aircraft in the last 50 years yet all we see is the stealth crafts which were designed in the 40's.. Just because something seems like magic or incredible technology doesn't mean it came from outer space..
edit on 1-5-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join