It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Defence Minister: Vital ET Technology Concealed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Anyone else tired of OP's posting threads with little to no thought, little to no summary and little to no opinion?

I thought there were requirements for starting threads on ATS, which appear to have gone by the wayside and are no longer enforced. Since when does a tiny quote and barely a couple sentences devoid of adequate summary or opinion become the new norm for starting threads?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This is NOT new news, this guy has been telling this story for the last few years. Move along, nothing new to see here.

edit on 29-4-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The only question left is how we are going to set up the tribunal to prosecute and punish those responsible for the supression of this data,the list will be long and deep,but it is already out there,and there is no way to retract the actions that have been taken.

There will be a humanitarian inquisition,sooner or later and then the consequences of these anti-humanitarian actions will be fully realised.This is as it should be.

If I was an American i would not allow myself to be made fun of like this,even the Mexicans have disclosed,ha ha ha,even the mexicans have come clean,if I were an American i would not stop until this blunder was corrected,and i wouldnt accept the national security excuse either,i would demand full and complete disclosure and accountability.

How can a country full of people like this just sit there and let the entire world laugh at them as they are taken apart piece by piece in cyberspace???

It is actually scary because we all know americans are good ,smart people,and they have a real problem with anger management when riled up,what is going to happen here??Who is going to take the fall,what huge drama must be manifested to take the WORLDS attention away from this issue??Can the worlds attention even be turned???

I think not,so lets pull these guys out of the closet,America needs a new cause,a new internal cause to bring it back together,a cleanseing,a political enema,and accountability for this coverup ought to do just that.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

That was a theoretical statement regarding the fact that even if we could we wouldn't.

I do wish I had some way to fix drought. It's unfortunate that so many people around the world don't have clean water access.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I wish ATS would ban threads based on beforeitsnews.com articles.
That site is awful stuff.

Originally posted by one4all
The only question left is how we are going to set up the tribunal to prosecute and punish those responsible for the supression of this data,the list will be long and deep,but it is already out there

You should post that list so we can get started with the witch hunts.

edit on 29-4-2012 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

All you need to do is acess youtube to read the list,who steered us wrong when Tesla and Edison were working side by side??Who took Edisons work and marketed it as a commodity?Tesla showed us we didnt need power lines and literally trillions of dollars of infrastructure--who engineered it so we HAD to pay for all that?

Who has been tacticly buying domestic seed companies worldwide and then marketing hybrid food seeds that cannot be re-seeded naturally that will not reproduce---forceing you and the entire world to BUY MORE SEEDS EVERY YEAR JUST TO BE ABLE TO GROW FOOD TO EAT???

Who broke the hemp industry?And why?An industry that was poised to change the world at one point in time??

Who has used the pharmacutical industry as a conduit to addict ,people to products and keep them on the upward treadmill of further drug induction to balance a prior drugs effect,an endless deadly cycle--who has supressed the real benefits and effects of natural drugs??

Who uses our legal systems to engineer dynamics that ensnare the population in manipulated actions??Who lobbys for and recieves legal permission to market addicting products???And then gives money to social causes combatting those very addicting substances to quell public knowledge of and opposition to the initial sale of the harmful products???

Who has used trademark and intellectual property laws to supress and intentionally and willfully deprive humanity of incredible advances and discovery in medicine and scientific research????

These are just a few of the things that are all over youtube,there are thousands of very informative and well done videos posted online that bring new people up to date quickly,in days now not months or years.

I have no list to make personally,the list has already made itself and cyberspace is keeping it complete and safe for us,through data retention.As more and more data is put into cyberspace more and more truths will come out and we will all see the list ,ha ha ha,it is already happening everywhere.
edit on 29-4-2012 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The only question left is how we are going to set up the tribunal to prosecute and punish those responsible for the supression of this data...

You are assuming that something illegal has been done. Keeping secrets in and of itself is not illegal.

If I was an American i would not allow myself to be made fun of like this,even the Mexicans have disclosed...

When did the Mexicans "disclose" anything? No country has, outside of compendiums of sightings, which the United States has done as well, before any other country, in the 70s. Hardly the "Disclosure" the more gullible and less-critical-thinking UFO believers claim it to be.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Actually having had an abduction experience as a child,I digress,it is a crime to keep secrets that allow your citizens to be abducted and harmed,when you have prior knowledge that this is occuring and the power to intervene if disclosure is enacted,but not the power to intervene if disclosure is denied.

We all have acess to the internet now globally,and no one falls for the old "the internet isnt real its a bunch of bad information"BS anymore,we all know that thousands of people are comeing out with their truths and sorry to say most are Americans from astronauts to politicians to military people to pilots to presidents,it is a bloody disgrace to allow this to happen,to make the world watch America turn HER BACK ON HER BEST AND BRIGHTEST PATRIOTS,that is exactly what I mean,and mexico has not denied the issue as America chooses to do.Come on i myself can simply read about people like David Hamel,and Searl,and Tesla,and I can figure out new technologies myself,so as I am average,a LOT of smart people already must know these things.

Toss in the fact I was actually abducted and ,sorry but America has dropped the ball and it has bounced back up into their arse.

As I said a National security excuse doesnt fly anymore,soon people will be building their own craft anyways,the reality of the magnetic resources is becomeing a global knowledge,free energy is already here,interdimensional travel is already here,science has already changed,other countrys have craft and will not wait much longer,people are discovering how to de=magnetise granite blocks and float them around,things are moving forward at light speed.

Seriously do you expect the world to really believe all the people comeing out are lieing??ALL OF US??

Seriously now?all the pictures and videos ,historical accounts and artwork,this is a landslide in favor of disclosure already.

Just look at David hamels craft and then look at adamskis pictures and try to tell yourself these arent the same craft????It is impossible to deny,

edit on 29-4-2012 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

we in the ufo community know this and have for a while, but it is good that people continue to say the obvious so that perhaps eventually we can get more and more whistleblowers until we have full disclosure. I'm pretty sure the shadow government/military industrial contractor corporate complex will drive us off of a cliff before doing so, though, and that is the scary part. I don't know how far they are willing to go with the lie. Staged invasion would be the scariest scenario in my opinion. Hopefully ET would find a way of stopping it and proving its staged or something, I don't know. They've shut down active nuclear weapons facilities before who knows.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Seriously stop saying seriously

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Trueman

No matter how long he's out of office the former President of the United States is still reffered to as Mr President. Its a life long title. Why not Defense Minister too.

I dont care who it is. FORMER president.

Is Bill still sniffing every cigar? Does Lewensky have new dry loads to present?

Thats a case of not even a real president but a doufus. now the doufus wife is sec of state? Flush those turds.
Pull the handle.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Well, not to put too fine a point on it but this says "he believes". It offers no proof.

Precisely .. he's like Edgar Mitchell in that regard.. Edgar Mitchell has no evidence of it, he just believes it and has talked to others who claim knowledge.. so when he speaks, people listen because he's a man to respect..

And while it's true that Edgar Mitchell is a man to respect, he, and this Canadian Defense Minister ( from the 60s ) have no actual evidence.. only a belief .. they are like you and I, only they speak from a position of fame.

Ah come on, "they are like you and I" you can't be serious. You actually think you or I would have the same degree of knowledge of the "core story" (whats really going on) as a former defense minister? Man you are really dreaming. The fact that he was minister in the 60's makes him even more relevant. The states were still trying to perfect their secrecy tactics around these matters, things were still leaking around and certain departments weren't fully compartmentalized yet. He even said that there was more a buzz around ufo's earlier in time and the States were a little more transparent with their allies.

You simply can not dismiss or devalue their positions of privilege, responsibilities and the types of people he's going to be interacting with on a daily basis. In his business, after talking to person after person who are all in the loop certain patterns of truth emerge that give his knowledge weight and a veracity that is certainly more relevant than your opinion or mine. Like you and I eh? I call BS.
edit on 29-4-2012 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman

Are elites concealing technology that could alleviate critical environmental problems on our planet Earth? Paul Hellyer who is a former Canadian Defence Minister makes revealing testimony.

The Honourable Paul Hellyer, who is a former Defence Minister, believes governments have knowledge from other worlds could save the planet [video attached].

members.beforeitsnews.com...:_Vital_ET_Technology_Concealed_Video.html

Add this guy to the list of government and military officials who have gone on the record in public stating that ETs/UFos/ET technology/etc. is very real and very in the here and now. your thoughts?

Yea but since there is nothing out there in space but "ice crystals" that were captured by all of the NASA STS Space Shuttle missions, I cannot see how this should even be considered credible:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

/sarcasm

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The reason this thread is so important is linked to the new otherwise "unexplainable" energy source the U.S. militray has been using since 2006 - Thorium plasma batteries which Hellyer refers to in his speeches from time to time. Check out three posts at this link and prepare to be very angry friends:

open.salon.com...

Help spread the word about this cover-up that cannot be hidden any longer. You can get even more details at this link or by Googling Thorium PLasma Battery Technology".

www.energeticforum.com...

This is a battery that lives longer than people without ever needing a recharge!

edit on 29-4-2012 by Techtron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by gunshooter
not really pointless now, because if he would have come forward back then, maybe he would have ended up like Phil Schneider, or just ridiculed because not as many people back then were into the UFO conspiracy.

Except that Hellyer admits he learned nothing of UFOs or aliens when he was Defense Minister. He is not speaking with any first-hand knowledge.

Same as Edgar Mitchell ... but people rally around it as disclosure when it's not.. these are just high profile enthusiasts that have formed the belief that something is out there like many others... with no first hand knowledge or experience..

Or they are sworn to secrecy, and talking about first hand experience would be suicide......that's just common sense!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Good points. Yeah, Beforeitsnews might as well be banned when this was 'news' in 2005.

Hellyer's insights have been handed to him by no less than Alfred Webre, Stephen Greer and Philip Corso. Webre's radar is so emphatically out of whack that he believes Obama was on Mars and it's dangerously populated with these guys...plesiosaur SoBs:

How could any intelligent, educated person believe a man who believes Mars has a marine ecosystem full of giant amphibians? And how could such a man receive the view that the dark forces of US foreign policy are actively shooting down aliens who are here only to give us huge hugs and free goddamn energy?!

I guess the guys organising witch hunts ought to pay more attention to who they trust? On nothing more than 'he said so' they're happy to talk of 'punishment.' Sure, it's fun to imagine CIA Martian bases, plesiosaurs and Sesame Street aliens but it makes them low-hanging fruit for the conmen and madmen.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Appeal to Authority.....fallacious argument...these are just his opinions which he certainly has a right to have and voice. Whatever position he may or may not have had, whenever he had it has no bearing on the veracity of his statements...

Soon to be argument from repetition seeing as there are already dozens of threads on Hellyer from the past year or so...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Agreed, his title is irellevant. I love how people talk ill of politicians until one says something they like and then suddenly them being a politician is a good thing. This man has a belief, he has nothing more than you or I.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by miniatus

Agreed, his title is irellevant. I love how people talk ill of politicians until one says something they like and then suddenly them being a politician is a good thing. This man has a belief, he has nothing more than you or I.

Kennedy had a "belief" too; something about the secrecy of governments. Funny how someone thought his belief was something to worry about. I suppose he had nothing more than you or I too? I guess this means we all should be watching our backs.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
Anyone else tired of OP's posting threads with little to no thought, little to no summary and little to no opinion?

I thought there were requirements for starting threads on ATS, which appear to have gone by the wayside and are no longer enforced. Since when does a tiny quote and barely a couple sentences devoid of adequate summary or opinion become the new norm for starting threads?

I've actually thought this for a long while, people making minimum threads, barely scraping by, and earning flags and stars for it!!? I mean, COME ON!! Seriously? What ever happened to well thought out studies/projects of the like that JKROG used to start? This place seriously seems to be lacking something lately, dont you think?
edit on 30-4-2012 by DARREN1976 because: ammendment...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join