It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Defence Minister: Vital ET Technology Concealed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Are elites concealing technology that could alleviate critical environmental problems on our planet Earth? Paul Hellyer who is a former Canadian Defence Minister makes revealing testimony.

The Honourable Paul Hellyer, who is a former Defence Minister, believes governments have knowledge from other worlds could save the planet [video attached].

members.beforeitsnews.com...:_Vital_ET_Technology_Concealed_Video.html

Add this guy to the list of government and military officials who have gone on the record in public stating that ETs/UFos/ET technology/etc. is very real and very in the here and now. your thoughts?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
You hear that?

"Americans rushed across the border to get it."

"Armed guards all around."

...Seriously? I'm American, and I'm a little irritated that any time we have an opportunity to study the products of intelligent life that doesn't come from Earth (assuming there's intelligent life ON Earth), the American government has to be a ***hole about it and grab every scrap of evidence before shutting the lid tight on the whole thing.

I mean, seriously...what the hell??!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This sort of thing doesn't really surprise me. I don't see why TPTB would ever want to actually do anything to fix the problems that they can so easily exploit for power retention. Why end world hunger when it forces people to desperately come to them for food? Why end droughts when it keeps the food supply tightly controlled? There's no reason to fix anything when it's all going according to plan!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
"Canadian Defence Minister"

Not exactly. He was the Canadian Defense Minister in 1963. He took too much time since then to speak up, kind of pointless now. We already know.

Add "former" to your title.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Not exactly. He was the Canadian Defense Minister in 1963. He took too much time since then to speak up, kind of pointless now. We already know.

not really pointless now, because if he would have come forward back then, maybe he would have ended up like Phil Schneider, or just ridiculed because not as many people back then were into the UFO conspiracy. I think his timing is pretty good, considering there are a lot more credible witnesses who have come forward in more recent times.

personally I think a lot of these guys (and gals) come forward at a late age because they either are so old they don't care what happens to them now, or they are terminal with nothing to lose.
edit on 29/4/12 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Well, not to put too fine a point on it but this says "he believes". It offers no proof. I have beliefs too. You might not agree with many of them or you might agree with all of them or none of them. It doesnt matter, My beliefs are mine and yours are yours and his are his.
This says nothing other than he thinks this is taking place.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Yeah I hear that.
Dont believe everything you hear.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The "Former" Defense Minister, did say at the end of the video that he's old now and his life is almost over and he just wants to make his contribution.

After all, he is 88 years old and it's never to late to tell others what you believe to be true, know or have been made aware of.

edit on 4/29/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

No matter how long he's out of office the former President of the United States is still reffered to as Mr President. Its a life long title. Why not Defense Minister too.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mapkar

Fix draughts ? You know a rain dance you can teach us ?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

That is also a pet peeve of mine. Paul Hellyer was a defense minister in 1963. That is almost 50 years ago! He has never released any validated information to back up his claims - nothing learned from his time when he was Canada's defense minister. Just more "hearsay" stuff from some US military official which he can't or won't name. The book which changed his mind? Phil Corso's "The Day After Roswell". I guess if the book convinces you, then you'll take Hellyer's endorsement as affirmation of your belief in Corso's thesis.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1

The "Former" Defense Minister, did say at the end of the video that he's old now and his life is almost over and he just wants to make his contribution.

After all, he is 88 years old and it's never to late to tell others what you believe to be true, know or have been made aware of.

edit on 4/29/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

Yeah the old age homes are full of 88 year olds with silly ideas. We just humor them then medicate them.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Trueman

No matter how long he's out of office the former President of the United States is still reffered to as Mr President. Its a life long title. Why not Defense Minister too.

Well maybe because he was a Canadian Defense Minister. We don't refer to our former Prime Ministers with that title when they are no longer PM. No one says "Prime Minister Mulroney" - its always "former Prime Minister Brian Mulroney" or just "Brian Mulroney, who was a prime minister a long time ago", or "Brian Mulroney, father of TV celebrity Ben Mulroney".

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Well, not to put too fine a point on it but this says "he believes". It offers no proof.

Precisely .. he's like Edgar Mitchell in that regard.. Edgar Mitchell has no evidence of it, he just believes it and has talked to others who claim knowledge.. so when he speaks, people listen because he's a man to respect..

And while it's true that Edgar Mitchell is a man to respect, he, and this Canadian Defense Minister ( from the 60s ) have no actual evidence.. only a belief .. they are like you and I, only they speak from a position of fame.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Well maybe because he was a Canadian Defense Minister. We don't refer to our former Prime Ministers with that title when they are no longer PM. No one says "Prime Minister Mulroney" - its always "former Prime Minister Brian Mulroney" or just "Brian Mulroney, who was a prime minister a long time ago", or "Brian Mulroney, father of TV celebrity Ben Mulroney".

Well to the OP's defense.. we as American's still refer to our past presidents as "Mr. President" ... it's not uncommon for Government officials to be referred to with their former title when out of office..

But it's definitely important to make clear that he's no longer in office and has been out for a VERY long time.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Yeah, that's about my view on Hellyer too.

He hangs with a crowd who are fairly credulous and, for some reason I can't quite understand, they seem to push a familiar set of myths. For instance, they'll suggest the US Govt is practically omniscient in the extent of its influence and knowledge. Saucers are crashing in all these countries and being spirited away by US agents. There are deals with ETs and if only a US president would utter the magic word, disclosure, we'll get to see spiritual aliens swoop from the skies bearing the secrets of free energy and zealous love like no other.

He's flying the exopolitics flag and those guys are some of the wackiest folk in the town of Wacky.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
In one of the other YouTube videos you can hear him say that he started reading up on UFOs after retirement. He didn't say it directly, but I got the impression that none of what he says in speeches about UFOs comes from knowledge gained in his capacity as a government official other than the opinions of Wilbert Smith. And I don't think he has directly claimed otherwise. He also makes greatly inflated claims about the U.S. black budget, often saying “trillions,” while the consensus is for around $34 billion annually.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
not really pointless now, because if he would have come forward back then, maybe he would have ended up like Phil Schneider, or just ridiculed because not as many people back then were into the UFO conspiracy.

Except that Hellyer admits he learned nothing of UFOs or aliens when he was Defense Minister. He is not speaking with any first-hand knowledge.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

he BELIEVES they have knowledge......he doesnt KNOW they have knowledge........

People can have any belief they want.........that doesnt make his any more valid then anyone elses.....

Now if he said "I have proof, of" or "i have been involved in" or "i have knowledge of"

it might be a different story......

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by gunshooter
not really pointless now, because if he would have come forward back then, maybe he would have ended up like Phil Schneider, or just ridiculed because not as many people back then were into the UFO conspiracy.

Except that Hellyer admits he learned nothing of UFOs or aliens when he was Defense Minister. He is not speaking with any first-hand knowledge.

Same as Edgar Mitchell ... but people rally around it as disclosure when it's not.. these are just high profile enthusiasts that have formed the belief that something is out there like many others... with no first hand knowledge or experience..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join