It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascending to the 4th dimension 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

edit on 2-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It always worries me that their idea of ascension, ie the ascend sion that the bloodlines talk about is 4D, infared zone and is a strong warzone.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Ascension is only war for those who seek only gain for themselves.

I had hoped that Homo Sapiens would find a different road to follow than that...one that doesn't involve domination and bloodshed.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

It amazes me how many get the similar message and share the similar message as if outside influenced in the wording used and some of the data shared..

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

He has a whole youtube channel dedicated to this subject, and he hardly gets views and also he is a frequent uploader. Check this out.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I will check him out more
. I also can understand how he isnt getting many hits many cannot take what he is saying seriously unless they seek out on their own beforhand.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Not meant to be funny: Go to the doctor if you have a couple of those ascension markers. Seriously, don´t just rely on "the awakening theory" and some words somebody threw together.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Some of us do go to the doctor and its not something they can peg. Headaches are common with CME's and incoming energies. I've had them so bad, I've had to sleep for hours in the afternoon to the shake it. But you also remember things or have paranormal exta sensory experiences. I like CME's, pure light, wonderland, goodness, in fact set a table for company when they're happening.
edit on 3-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

So this guy knows about the quarantine as well.

Good for him.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
no worries in paradise in the land of peace love and unity in land of universal consciousness evil will never get inside that world the bad will be separated from the good

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

What do you know about that, that was the first time i`d ever heard of it, after watching his video.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

He has a whole youtube channel dedicated to this subject, and he hardly gets views and also he is a frequent uploader. Check this out.

Just watched that video and I really like it, I understand what he says and it is really interesting, going to start watching his other videos.

Peace

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Hello, I realize your advice is not meant to be funny. I just found this post and another today that mentioned things I have been thinking about intently in the past several days. I have many of the symptoms mentioned above. My physician attributes them to hormonal changes. I am female and in that *age* group that would be suffering from hormone level fluctuations. Still , I just *feel* there is something else to it. I am glad I explored the forums today.
Have a good one.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

NewerBeing.....I have also heard about the quarantine before. I was reading (what is supposed to be) an interview with the alien "Airle" (I think the name was) who was captured at the Roswell crash.
Supposedly one of the staff (a female) was able to communicate with the alien (mind to mind), and a series of interviews ensued....with Airle mentioning that the earth was under a quarantine.....but I don't believe an "end date" was given. I will try to find a link if anyone is interested.
jacygirl

Grandmatruthseeker.....I just read your last post and have to admit that I'm going through exactly the same thing! All these symptoms (and illness) that are being attributed to hormones and (the change, lol)....but I feel there is much more to it than that also!
jacygirl

edit on 11-5-2012 by jacygirl because: Adding information

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Thanks what people don't understand is that this new energy that is coming to our earth is all about self sufficiency. Once this quarantine is lifted, people aren't going to be mentally ready for the new energies coming in. It's all about health and diet. My diet has changed so much. 18 years of eating junk foods, 1 year later, my body diet has improved drastically. Don't mean to toot my own horn but, I just feel so blessed sometimes.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I will check him out more
. I also can understand how he isnt getting many hits many cannot take what he is saying seriously unless they seek out on their own beforhand.

The only thing that's dodgy about this guy is the fact that he mentions GFL on numerous occasions...
edit on 12-5-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

Yes.
Ascension is happening NOW. We've always had this ability, but as the Powers that Were lose their grip, the faster this will happen. And actually, we're shifting into a 5-dimensional reality. Secrecy is the oxygen that keeps the Dark alive. If you cut off it's oxygen, they're done. All you need to KNOW is that you are loved, and therefore, are love. When you remember this, the ascension process starts to well, accelerate. Hope this helps.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join