It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascending to the 4th dimension 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Yeah, I'm kinda interested in hearing this too.

Only humans? That's hilarious. Try telling that to my mother, who loves cows and dogs, or my buddy who races horses...

Don't knock the animals. They mourn for their dead too.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Another question:
What will happen if I ascend but my family won't?
Will I actually be 'dead' here on earth when I'm in the 4th dimension?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
True saviors are the engineers and scientists and carpenters and all the many professionals and educators and farmers and humanitarian people and on and on. They're the people that do real things with real results. They're the gateway to our future and it's the only way out of this place called earth. Stop worshiping fairy tales and start realizing that humans are animals and not separate and there's no special soul or trait that makes them godlike. All of hte other life on this planet is going through what we're going through. We should have deep respect for everything since all of it feels the same kind of fears and similar sorts of love and so on. One day men and woman or whatever our descendents are will leave earth and they will break down some of these barriers and borders that hem us in. But it won't be without lots of work and accomplishment and pain and love and every color of hte rainbow. We will always carry with us hte scars of the past.
edit on 29-4-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
To see all the ascension symptomes, go to this site:
www.maya12-21-2012.com...
Anyone else having some of these symptomes aswell?
Let me know ;D!

It seems that I already got a few of these symptomes such as:

* Unusual aches and pains throughout different parts of your body. You are purifying and releasing blocked energy vibrating at 3D while you are vibrating in a higher dimension.

* Waking at night between 2 and 4 a.m. As you progress, waking at 5 a.m. Much is going on in your dream state. You can't be there for long lengths of time and need a break. This is also the "cleansing and releasing" hour.

* Dizziness, loss of balance, back and neck pain, ringing in the ears, "gritty" eyes, blurred vision, insomnia, and heart palpitations with difficulty breathing.

*Headaches.

* Experiencing emotional ups and downs; weeping. Our emotions are our outlet for release, and we are releasing a lot.

* Days of extreme fatigue. Your body is losing density and going through intense restructuring.

* A loss of desire for food. Your body is adjusting to a new, higher state of being. Also, part of you does not want to be here anymore in the Old.

* You don't feel like doing anything. You are in a rest period, "rebooting". Your body knows what it needs. In addition, when you begin reaching the higher realms, "doing" and "making things happen" becomes obsolete as the New energies support the feminine of basking, receiving, creating, self-care and nurturing. Ask the Universe to "bring" you what you want while you are enjoying yourself and having fun!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crashyy
Another question:
What will happen if I ascend but my family won't?
Will I actually be 'dead' here on earth when I'm in the 4th dimension?

I imagine if most of the Earth doesn't ascend, then no one will.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

I had those symptoms too, and they all came between the period of June 2011, I got really depressed, lost like 30 pounds. Could hardly put a sentence together. I don't put a lot of faith in these symptoms for ascension cause last summer I started smoking the ganj, thats a logical reason for my symptoms. Currently, I have an ache on the left side of my chest, doctor says i'm fine though.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Doing that stuff doesn't mean anything.

Given a reason, humans can rationalize anything. That's our greatest gift...brewing a big pot of cow pie stew to explain that which we don't understand or don't want to tell the truth about.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Smoking doesn't mean anything?

If these symptoms are accurate then that would be crazy. What I also noticed recently, is that my mind has become much more clearer. I can imagine, create, bring up the past and change it all in my mind faster and better than I could before. I.E. I can look at an object and remember other times I held or seen the object in my past, this is obviously something that everyone can do but I never really focused on doing it. I know humans don't have super powers and all, but the stuff we can do with our minds make me feel.. Super.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

If these symptoms are accurate then that would be crazy.

And that's your mistake. If you view these things as anything other than an interesting possibility, you've already doomed yourself...either to delusion or ignorance.

Why? Because we don't know. We simply do not know. And the first step to finding peace is accepting that which you cannot change...and acknowledging that which you can.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

nah, I don't trust these symptoms, if anything they're the symptoms of a lazy person

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Headaches are big symptom of influx of energies or CME's and all of this has to do with waking us up too.

Alot of physical symptoms, including rashes, skin conditions.

But also, just remember some of symptoms are also similar to radiation symptoms.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth
The 4th dimension, according to Einstein, is the influence/observer on the field of potentiality.

Time? The unfolding of creation? The influence of the observer? So when ascension happens, we'll be Gods? Cool.

How much influence on the field potentiality can we have now? I guess if we excersize our creative wills we can have an effect on "the field of potentiality". We can do that now though. But you're talking about having an effect by observation alone.

Here's what I've learned. You will never observe reality. You only can and only ever have observed your own relative interpretation of reality. You have only ever experienced reality relatively and subjectively (internally). So you want to have an observational effect on a field of potentiality? What you really can only be talking about is influencing your own interpretation of reality.

In truth, you have been creating your own version reality your whole life, but you just haven't had that much control over what it is you create.

Objective reality is observed and interpreted emotionally. Your emotions determine how you see the world. To enjoy reality is to see it, to fear reality is to not see it. But when you start enjoying in enough, you will begin to see things about the world that you have never seen. There will be new knowledge of things once taken for granted. The new knowledge will really be a new interpretation- a new way of seeing what was always there. It will be the beginning of your newfound internal creative powers.

The beautiful truth is that truth is relative to observation.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

So when ascension happens, we'll be Gods? Cool.

One step closer to gods, actually.

In truth, you have been creating your own version reality your whole life, but you just haven't had that much control over what it is you create.

Exactly. Being a god is the ability to not only understand reality and the entire concept of creation and everything that is involved and follows, but the ability to do it as well.

Does this answer you?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I

1: Do you believe the ascention is really gonna happen?
2: What do you have to do to ascend in 2012?
3: What will happen if you ascend?

1. Yes

2. Absolutely nothing except focus on self improvement. Conqour your fears and face what makes you uncomfortable. Last but not Least, the most important step is to emanate forgiveness. Forgive yourself for all past errors and forgive all others for their mistakes.

3. Time will tell friend.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I got loads of questions about ascending to the 4th dimension xD
I just read this amazing thread about ascention in 2012

So this is what might happen on 21 december 2012:

"The animal die offs are caused by the magnetic field that supports life, becoming destablised, this field will collapse in 2012 and 3 days of darkness will fall upon Earth because of the alignment with the centre of the Galaxy. During these 3 days massive cataclysmic events will take shape on earth. These events are part of the natural process of ascention of planet Earth. The same will occur at a cellular level within the bodies of all those who ascend."

Read the full thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

1: Do you believe the ascention is really gonna happen?
2: What do you have to do to ascend in 2012?
3: What will happen if you ascend?

I got way more questions, but I'm just gonna start with these three.

The magnetic field required to kill animals or to cause even mass strandings would be phenomenal. Such a field (which would have significant physical effects) has not been observed and so the explanation in the OP is entirely fictitious.

How, exactly does the collapse of a magnetic field cause three days of darkness? It has nothing to do with light (wave a magnet around for yourself to see what effect magnetism has on light, if you need to) so this is yet another nonsense.

Alignment with the center of the Galaxy will not occur this year here's a thread by Phage explaining this

Why would ascension be linked to cataclysmic events? I would think that, logically, cataclysmic events cause people to become less "spiritually attuned" and to go into survival mode. For a demonstration of this, simply look at human history where war, pestilence or natural disaster has NOT caused any ascension at all.

The 4th dimension is not a world, it is a frame of reference for making measurements in. It is generally accepted that the 4th dimension of Minkowski space-time, is the axis of time. By this definition, we already exist in 4 dimensions. A dimension does not equal a world or reality. The world we currently exist within can be described in, at least, 4 dimensions (it has been theorized that there may be up to 27 dimensions that describe this world).

1. It ain't gonna happen (at least not as described in the OP because the description of events is bunkum).

2. Follow some spiritual path (probably that will require self sacrifice, hard effort and discomfort). No-one but you can do the ascension for you. The concept that the universe will suddenly make you spiritually elevated is lazy and NOT the path of those who have already advanced spiritually. Read and learn from them, it's your best chance.

3. We as a species have been 'ascending' for millennia. Some have advanced more quickly, they have all been ascetics and mystics and almost all of them have had a hard struggle. Nothing will happen quickly or without intent and effort of will. God always rewards the diligent, He is faithful, He loves, you can trust Him.

edit on 29/4/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
"Ascension" = Rapture for new agers.
Just another airy-fairy mental construction by humans for humans.
We are Not Special.

Who has a definition for "soul"?; that something that some say only humans have?
If it is something that you "Have/possess, how do you know for sure that you have one?
What if you don't? How would you know?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
True saviors are the engineers and scientists and carpenters and all the many professionals and educators and farmers and humanitarian people and on and on. They're the people that do real things with real results. They're the gateway to our future and it's the only way out of this place called earth. Stop worshiping fairy tales and start realizing that humans are animals and not separate and there's no special soul or trait that makes them godlike. All of hte other life on this planet is going through what we're going through. We should have deep respect for everything since all of it feels the same kind of fears and similar sorts of love and so on. One day men and woman or whatever our descendents are will leave earth and they will break down some of these barriers and borders that hem us in. But it won't be without lots of work and accomplishment and pain and love and every color of hte rainbow. We will always carry with us hte scars of the past.
edit on 29-4-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

So incredibly true!

Starred.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Great last post! And I don't get why people believe those "ascension symptoms" mean anything. All the "ascension symptoms" I've seen posted on these new age sites are all things that pretty much any normal human being would experience. Headaches... really? And they cover all posts too haha. If you sleep too much, guess what, YOU'RE ASCENDING!!!! If you sleep too little, guess what, YOU'RE ASCENDING!!!!

Point number 2 of your post is the best advice you can give. Whether or not there will be some big ascension moment sometime in the near future, I'm still not sure. I'd be foolish to totally dismiss it though. What I do believe though is that if there will be, those who have not done the work, will not be allowed. Simple as that. If you know, you understand.

And no amount of tri force in your post will make you more eligible. No amount of claiming prophethood on ATS will do it either.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Who will meet me for beers on the 22nd?

Second obligatory sentence that may or may not be surreal. However, it was necessary in an unnecessary way - a dichotomy that lacked substance but yet has exemplary feeling. See you all on the 22nd.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisitorQ
1. Yes, I do because looking just at the physical world developments the future looks very bleak to say the least. Yet, I find myself completely free of fear of the future and I have no worries about the future and I do not find myself prompted to "prepare to survive" in any way either.

That's weird, really weird. I thought I was the only person who felt this way. Ever since everybody started talking about all this disaster stuff, I feel like I have no reason to fear anything. I see people making preparations for some big calamity and I have this weird inner-calm where I just know deep down that nothing horrible is really going to happen. Which is strange because I used to be a very paranoid fearful person when I was growing up. But for the past few years I just have this peaceful c'est la vie attitude that convinces me not to worry.

Originally posted by Newagekid2012
3. I believe the ascended will go to a higher dimension, whats there i am not entirely sure of

I have it on good authority that it is a zebra with human hands who sits around all day eating Oreos, smoking cigars and watching old reruns of Fawlty Towers in an air conditioned apartment. The only reading material in this apartment is old People magazines from 1980-1981. I don't like people magazine, but I do like Fawlty Towers and cigars. So maybe it's not all bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join