It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's: Okay Most People Know About STS-48 Mission Footage, However Check Out What STS-39 Captured!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Probably get in touble for a one liner but it has to be said...DENY IGNORANCE!... WAKE UP ALREADY.
edit on 30-4-2012 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Probably get in touble for a one liner but it has to be said...DENY IGNORANCE!... WAKE UP ALREADY.

Can you be more specific? Wake up to what?

Should we "deny ignorance" and wake up to the idea that these are objects of non-earthly origin moving under control?

OR

Should we "deny ignorance" and learn about shuttle ice/debris and the shuttle reaction control thrusters that push that ice and debris around?

edit on 4/30/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
There is a lot of stuff floating around up there, but the direction of travel of the objects is interesting. Prediction: someone will call ice particles

NewBombTurks were a great band btw

edit on 29-4-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

Except the object that appears in the lower left at about 2:09. I see two coarse corrections until about 2:20. Nothing that I am aware of up there besides intelligently controlled craft will change direction twice!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

There is a lot of stuff floating around up there, but the direction of travel of the objects is interesting. Prediction: someone will call ice particles

Except the object that appears in the lower left at about 2:09. I see two coarse corrections until about 2:20. Nothing that I am aware of up there besides intelligently controlled craft will change direction twice!

You came VERY late to the party. If you read the intervening posts you will see you're not the first person to make that mistake, but now may become the next one to admit it. Give it a whirl.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Incredible detail to that footage, you can tell they are reptilian craft, most likely flown by Bob the lizardman. Looks like he is off to get some party supplies. Those were the days.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

The camera was panning at that time. You can see the Earth also "moving" below during that time, which was due to the camera movement.

edit on 4/30/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Good video, however it would be good to observe sudden changes of direction rather than
straight flight paths and curves, not that i dont beleive etc because i do, just simply because an object could easily curve in space or anywhere for that matter and be completely normal, it all just depends which part of the object was hit to start it moving in the first place

No different to putting 'curl' / 'spin' on a soccer/football

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevbrownuk
Good video, however it would be good to observe sudden changes of direction rather than
straight flight paths and curves, not that i dont beleive etc because i do, just simply because an object could easily curve in space or anywhere for that matter and be completely normal, it all just depends which part of the object was hit to start it moving in the first place

No different to putting 'curl' / 'spin' on a soccer/football

The 'curl' of a soccer ball from the spin is caused by air. Not even Beckham could "bend it like that" in space.
edit on 30-4-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: add soccer ball to clarify

ETA It's the camera moving, too obvious to even think otherwise.
edit on 30-4-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by christoker

At 2:20 the unidentified object changes direction twice. I am sure someone will try to say some cleaver debunking line, but anyone with any logic can see that this is not normal. The shuttle's have captured many great shots of unidentified objects. Now with cgi and anyone can hoax attitude it is getting harder to find great video's of ufo's.

Notice the object only looks like it is moving to the left when the camera is panning, and when it stops it looks like it is "changing direction"

Why is that?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

Incredible detail to that footage, you can tell they are reptilian craft, most likely flown by Bob the lizardman. Looks like he is off to get some party supplies. Those were the days.

This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever read. There is no way you could think it was a reptilian ship....

It was obviously a Draconian warship headed for Rigel 7...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Definitely some very cool footage. Really reminds me of the type of UFOs I witness on clear nights.

"Oh that's a satellite... Wait... Wait, no it's not... Oh, there's five more..."

Wondering if people just aren't looking up enough.

Once again - thanks for the cool video.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

I thought Bob the Lizardman decided to retire. I think you should learn to translate their mind inserted messages better.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Bout all I want to say is wake the he$$ up people what you are seeing are the ships plain and simple it time this crap stops about space junk and ice particles enough is enough.

While I am at it............... people need to stop with Invasion already.............. if there is any type of trickery it is a false flag.

There are many ships in our skies and within our waters that have been here and some are here (in and out) observing for the coming ELE event. They are here to try to save as many of this race as they can... why.... because they say we are a stupid species but we do have intelligence and even though we are evolving more slowly then they would have liked............ we are evolving.

WAKE UP already..........................it's about time!

Hmmm......you absolutely sure it's not you that needs to wake up?.....I think you may need a break from the interwebs!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
very interesting, its strange how the announcer stops speaking in mid sentence after the first object passes through the screen as if he is thinking how are we going to explain this one. does anyone know if its policy just to ignore any strange objects seen through the camera like that?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
all my favorite resident debunkers are not touching this, why? star and flag for a great thread I wonder where those craft are going? or where they are coming from?
and I love the one liner......... Debunk That Baby

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaithisFerenczy
guys, guys come on its obviously swamp gas

this thread i link to is for you and people similar minded as you.
you should enjoy that thread its right up your street.
be sure to give it a good going over and maybe you could come back here and let us know what you think of it.
i'll be interested to read your thoughts on it....

this thread here

a thread for all you 'swamp gas' people

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
While I am skeptical, the footage is interesting nonetheless. The objects do move by incredibly fast, and one of the objects (approximately at the 2:10 mark) does move about in a peculiar way. I am not quick to call this evidence that we are in the midst of extraterrestrials, but it is intriguing at the very least.
edit on 4/30/12 by Resonant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So purely on the basis of a video of unknown origin, unknown date/time, unknown witnesses, unknown stability of the camera [as in, when was it steady and when was it panning?]. all these wonderful speculations are as good as facts? Tell me again how scientific our .modern ufology. is?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I don’t think those objects are space craft, definitely UFO’s though. They clearly travel fast enough to break Earth’s gravitational pull. If it were space debris/junk, wouldn’t you see it travel towards Earth? Ice…would have melted and evaporated, unless we are talking massive solid chunks being hurled at great speeds?

Those trying to debunk with such claims sound just like the people claiming they’re some alien craft.

This video shouldn’t be judged by what you are viewing, simply listen to the communication between the men up there and the ground control. The whole conversation sounds absurd, obviously the man in communication showed some concern by pausing when witnessing the objects, hell he even shut his mouth entirely and barely spoke a word since. Why would they suddenly decide to change the ground control communicator to the female? Somethings up with that. I’m fascinated by the entire conversation.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Tresker

Small pieces of ice and other debris are usually around the space shuttle (ice that accumulated on the shuttle during launch, plus small debris from the shuttle's payload bay. These objects are close to the shuttle so that's why they seem to move quickly.

This ice and debris moves due to the shuttles reaction control system (RCS) thrusters that occasionally fire when they are in orbit (to help keep them in the exact right orbit). The thrusters push the ice and debris around.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join