It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's: Okay Most People Know About STS-48 Mission Footage, However Check Out What STS-39 Captured!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I just made a thread on the same video ... I think.

You can see what people said to me about it.

Glad you got more flags on the same story...maybe more people will see it.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You would never have found my vid in search...I thought it was the ISS....well...I didn't, thr youtuber did....
edit on 29-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Why even post something like this? Pretty weak

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
I just made a thread on the same video ... I think.

You can see what people said to me about it.

Glad you got more flags on the same story...maybe more people will see it.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You would never have found my vid in search...I thought it was the ISS....well...I didn't, thr youtuber did....
edit on 29-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

I found it on my first search but I remembered it from a few days ago. I mentioned it in my previous post. Not sure why some repeat topics get closed and others stay open?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
I do not think I ever recall seeing NASA/Discovery STS-39 footage before
After conducting a quick search of ATS, I see that a vast majority of NASA sightings seem centered around the STS-48 mission which many have deemed the best footage ever taken.

And the less one knows about REAL spaceflight, the more imressed one generally is by that footage -- arguably exactly what NASA originally said it was, nearby shuttle-shed debris hit by a thruster pulse. To believe otherwise one has to deliberately stay ignorant of what was actually going on during the time of the video.

Which may be why, on videos such as this STS-39 one, the poster seems to deliberately withhold the actual date/time of the incident to prevent verification.
edit on 29-4-2012 by JimOberg because: misspelling fix

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Same mistake by Hundroid -- so you have the same assignment.

Originally posted by christoker
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

At 2:20 the unidentified object changes direction twice. I am sure someone will try to say some cleaver debunking line, but anyone with any logic can see that this is not normal. The shuttle's have captured many great shots of unidentified objects. Now with cgi and anyone can hoax attitude it is getting harder to find great video's of ufo's.

No, somebody will tell you that you didn't notice the Earth surface motion reverse course exactly during this interval, showing that the camera was panning during this interval.

Look at it again.

Report back to the class.
edit on 29-4-2012 by JimOberg because: add second poster

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If those was ice particles you would think you would hear them hitting the shuttle
because they look kinda large and with those fragile tiles you wouldn't think it could make it back if it got hit,
so it makes you think they must be controlled.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Most of the 'stuff is moving away from the shuttle, as in behind and away from the direction of travel. Nothing to say that it is anything more than released atmospheric shuttle dirt, or from working systems, or both.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by majestic3
If those was ice particles you would think you would hear them hitting the shuttle
because they look kinda large and with those fragile tiles you wouldn't think it could make it back if it got hit,
so it makes you think they must be controlled.

Thanks for the explanation of why you think that way -- it's helpful in understanding how so many eager, intelligent folks really are unjustifiably amazed by videos such as these. But since your assumptions are factually wrong, you ought to be suspicious about your deductions based on them. Ice out of water dumps, off the main engines, from the flash evaporator, from other sources, and from leaking RCS thrusters is usually departing the shuttle, and has relative speeds of only a few feet per second at most so even a recontact isn't a problem.

I don't think ANY of this is 'space junk' in the common use of the term, for OTHER satellites and fragments thereof. They will crioss-cross the shuttle's orbit much too quickly to even register on a TV or an eyeball. I think all the stuff we see on youtube is stuff coming off of the observation vehicle itself, or sometimes views of target satellites in parallel orbits during rendezvous or departure.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
I still can't help but believe if these videos really showed even the slightest evidence of extraterrestrial UFOs in space, we wouldn't be viewing them on YouTube.

You want to hide something ? Put it right out in the open.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Strange, I also see some of the objects fly out of earth. Puzzled here.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i have a strong feeling that when people apply for jobs at nasa, they tell them in their interviews that intelligent life exists. especially those who work at the space stations or any sector that monitors space. seriously! that would just make sense. at least give them a heads up of what to expect. people would be freaking out up there if they didn't tell them. everyone seems to be calm and treat it as no big deal. it seems pretty clear that their are some unidentified flying objects up there. you couldn't debunk it unless you were up there yourself...anyone work for nasa? protocol should be to let people know what their getting into over there. you really think that nasa workers don't believe in intelligent life elsewhere? they gotta know, they just can't say anything for the sake of religion. at the same time though, religion essentially allows that possibility to exist... gods, from the heavens??? i mean come on people... stop foolin yourselves...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Bogey changes direction at 2:10 and 2:16. I love these kind of clever debris.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Bogey changes direction at 2:10 and 2:16. I love these kind of clever debris.

You come to the party late, you wind up embarrassing yourself.

Look at how the earth surface motion shows the camera was panning during exactly that interval.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Interesting video, I have only one observation :

There is a chance the video had been edited to go backwards. In that case, those are just fireballs/meteorites.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by christoker

What time? I checked 2:20 .. nothing changes direction.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hundroid

If you look at the background you can tell it's the camera moving, the object does not change course. The sheer amount of activity seen in this video would make it impossible for anyone to cover up of this was going on. People will see and think what they wish I suppose.
edit on 30-4-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Bout all I want to say is wake the he$$ up people what you are seeing are the ships plain and simple it time this crap stops about space junk and ice particles enough is enough.

While I am at it............... people need to stop with Invasion already.............. if there is any type of trickery it is a false flag.

There are many ships in our skies and within our waters that have been here and some are here (in and out) observing for the coming ELE event. They are here to try to save as many of this race as they can... why.... because they say we are a stupid species but we do have intelligence and even though we are evolving more slowly then they would have liked............ we are evolving.

WAKE UP already..........................it's about time!

edit on 30-4-2012 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Debunk what?

It's pretty obvious it is debris and / or ice crystals. The shuttle changes direction, not the tiny dots. Also, there are a LOT of thrusters on the shuttles. Even debris and ice crystals can change direction, if different thrusters are going off.

I don't see how anyone can get excited about this sort of thing. Clearly the astronauts are not freaking out because dozens of speedy alien craft are zooming all over the place. There is ONE video that to me, should be heavily examined - the rest are bunk. When they form a circle, I find it very difficult to believe ice crystals or debris could do that. That's the only video so far, I think has merit.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
I do not think I ever recall seeing NASA/Discovery STS-39 footage before
After conducting a quick search of ATS, I see that a vast majority of NASA sightings seem centered around the STS-48 mission which many have deemed the best footage ever taken. Please allow me to introduce you to STS-39

DEBUNK THAT BABY!!!

Credit (along with additional links for reference/further study):

Published on Apr 29, 2012 by Time4TruthDOTorg

Incredible UFO footage from Discovery. May 1991 en.wikipedia.org...

Link to slowed down snippet of UFO passing by: www.youtube.com...

Notice as he immediately pauses when the first object passes by. Not like the other pauses that are normal because of delays, this was mid-sentence ...mid -word even and he stopped....at about 40 seconds in.

Then 2-3 more fly across again at about :48 seconds...

There is no way that is ice....because they have yet to adjust their craft the 30 degrees they were asked to. They were still in the process of giving those commands/requests.

Looks like it's coming from earth and leaving our orbit, or passing earth on the far side of the planet that we can't see until it moves passed earth and above its orbit into our line of sight.....or cameras line or sight I should say.

Lets skip the Politically correct talk and get right to it.

that is not ice....nothing to do with thrusters either..

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by christoker
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

At 2:20 the unidentified object changes direction twice. I am sure someone will try to say some cleaver debunking line, but anyone with any logic can see that this is not normal. The shuttle's have captured many great shots of unidentified objects. Now with cgi and anyone can hoax attitude it is getting harder to find great video's of ufo's.

The Camera was panning between 2:10 and 2:20, so I'm not sure any perceived "course changes" of the objects can't simply be attributed to the camera movement.

There is no reason to think it is anything but the normal debris that we normally see with every shuttle mission. The debris often moves due to the Reaction Control Thrusters (RCS) that occasionally fire to keep the shuttle in the correct attitude while in orbit. The shuttle had many RCS thrusters (32 thruster, I think, plus 2 larger OMS thrusters).

edit on 4/30/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join