It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Engineering professor raises doubts about jet crash that killed Poland's president

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Engineering professor raises doubts about jet crash that killed Poland's president

www.cleveland.com

The 2010 jet crash that killed Poland's president, first lady and dozens of dignitaries during a politically sensitive visit to Russia couldn't have happened the way official investigations say, a University of Akron engineering professor's analysis shows.

Wieslaw Binienda's findings (are) based on computer modeling software that NASA used to analyze the space shuttle Columbia's destruction [...]
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.komott.net
smolenskcrash.eu
www.uakron.edu

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Plane carrying Polish president Lech Kaczynski crashes near Russian airport, CONFIRMED DEAD
BREAKING: Proof of survivors in Smolensk!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The flight carrying the Polish president and other VIPs to a ceremony memorializing the Russian Katryn Forest slaughter of Polish POWs during WW2 get's another thorough debunking of the "official story", using state of the art NASA software by professor Wieslaw Binienda, an expert in fracture mechanics.

His findings call complete BS on the Russian version of the crash.

I think one day people are going to wake up to these 'politically-expedient' plane crashes and start paying attention to the experts who thoroughly debunk the 'official stories' of the government investigating said crashes - like the impossible maneuvers of the 9/11 Pentagon crash, like the Mike Connelly crash, and like this crash that killed the Polish President in Russia.

www.cleveland.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
any questions?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
It was an Assassination fullstop.They guy who filmed that video tried to be killed but ended up in hospital in a failed attempt. A couple of days after we was stabilized someone came into the hospital and finished him off.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If this was an assassination attempt who was behind it?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OurSecretHouseCLUB33

Russia - the Katryn Forest massacre is a war crime from WWII, and this is a message from Russia to Poland to "fuggedaboutit". The Polish president and several VIPs were on their way to a memorial service in Russia over the massacre. ('course other post-Soviet political issues between Poland and Russia may have also been lumped in with the Katryn one as well...)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I doubt it, as Russia had already admitted most of the events and had invited the Polish prime minister to visit the memorial that the second group (the one flying in the fallen aeroplane) was supposed to visit, 3 days later.

Also, the investigation of the accident was not made just by Russian authorities, they created a commission that included the Polish advisers and the Federal Aviation Administration and National Transportation Safety Board, from the US.

A Polish committee was also created, and their conclusions were the same as those from the Russian commission: the aeroplane descended below the allowed altitude and at an excessive rate, with no visibility and bad weather. The only difference was that the Polish report also said that the Russian air controllers should have acted in a different way, while the Russian report did not.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Let's not forget the explosions;

Smolensk: Two explosions onboard the Polish plane
Smolensk crash: Witnesses heard explosions

@ArMaP; We only have speculation as to the motivation for a possible assassination. But the facts are shaping up that the official story is bunk, clipping a tree would not cause the crash results as seen. Binienda's results indicate the plane was much higher and farther forward of any trees when it's wing came off and fuselage tore apart. There's a lot of suspicious deaths related to other investigators of the crash site and even theories of survivors being killed by secret police.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Let's not forget the explosions;

Smolensk: Two explosions onboard the Polish plane
Smolensk crash: Witnesses heard explosions

@ArMaP; We only have speculation as to the motivation for a possible assassination. But the facts are shaping up that the official story is bunk, clipping a tree would not cause the crash results as seen. Binienda's results indicate the plane was much higher and farther forward of any trees when it's wing came off and fuselage tore apart. There's a lot of suspicious deaths related to other investigators of the crash site and even theories of survivors being killed by secret police.

With the evidence of the tree, the remains of the plane, the wing fragment, and the flight recorder., how in Hell can there be any disagreement over what happened? Explosions? What about chemical esidue and blast patterns on the severed wing that was fairly intact we must assume.

Don't pay too much attention to the graphic in the alternative version offered by the American university engineer. It is not to scale. And I suspect the American engineer is a Pole by his name, maybe with an axe to grind.

IMO this is merely one huge spin effort by the Poles to further blame the Russians while making themselves look competent..

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

"while making themselves look competent.."
unquote

u are not just saying that Poles are naturally incompitent??
u did not imply that,,right?
cause sure was kind of,,,funny? way of saying something pertaining too an entire race of people.

Me.

"blame the Russians"?? ohh never mind.
edit on 29-4-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Polish engineers are gaining momentum in overturning the MAK and Miller's reports, here is the source:

Smolensk disaster was not an accident

Leszek Misiak and Grzegorz Wierzchołowski talk to Antoni Macierewicz, leader of Parliamentary Team for Investigating Causes of Tu-154M Catastrophe on April 10th, 2010.

Research work of Prof. Wiesław Binienda, member of Expert Group for FAA / NASA Air Accidents, presented to Parliamentary Team for Investigating Causes of Tu-154M Smolensk Catastrophe, proved that the wing of Tu-154 should have cut through the birch tree, not the other way round, as stated by general Anodina and Jerzy Miller. The research results have also proved that such damage to the wing does not decrease its lift area or the plane’s stability. This overturns the fundamental thesis of both MAK and Miller’s reports.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I left a full documentary on ATS in to this plane crash that doubted the whole version of the Russian events last year......that should had raised quite afew eyebrows even then because it sure did of mine! I never believed the Russians in the first place.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

way to go with handling of evidence, this isn't a gathering of evidence, its a clean up ready to take to the rubbish tip.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

If it was an assassination attempt, who was the target?
Who would profit from the assassination of that person (or persons)?
Why did the Polish commission reached the same conclusion as the Russian?

As for the method, why kill so many people? Why do it that close to the ground? Or did they know that there was going to be bad weather and used that as an excuse? If they knew, who scheduled the flight?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

If it was an assassination attempt, who was the target?
Who would profit from the assassination of that person (or persons)?
Why did the Polish commission reached the same conclusion as the Russian?

As for the method, why kill so many people? Why do it that close to the ground? Or did they know that there was going to be bad weather and used that as an excuse? If they knew, who scheduled the flight?

The point of this thread is Prof. Binienda's report on his findings of the crash - keep in mind this is a highly regarded engineer and expert in fracture mechanics, he investigated the Space Shuttle disaster as well. Not some trivial conspiracy nut.

As to motivation, who would profit, who was the target, etc., that's all murky subjective speculation, it's not in the scope of Binienda's paper and wasn't really the intent of my post, since so many earlier ATS topics covered it. This thread on Binienda's research only lends credence to the idea the crash was not a result of hitting a tree, that the plane was much higher in the air when it came apart. (personally, I think the best way to fake a plane crash is to destroy it on it's final approach, that way you can claim it came in too low and hit the ground - the inclement weather just happened to be in the culprit's favor in this instance.)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
The point of this thread is Prof. Binienda's report on his findings of the crash - keep in mind this is a highly regarded engineer and expert in fracture mechanics, he investigated the Space Shuttle disaster as well. Not some trivial conspiracy nut.
OK, I will keep on topic, sorry.

Did Prof. Binienda really investigated the Space Shuttle disaster? The only thing I saw was that he used the same software that was used in that investigation.

This thread on Binienda's research only lends credence to the idea the crash was not a result of hitting a tree, that the plane was much higher in the air when it came apart.
OK.
Do you know why the parameters that he used included a rising aeroplane with a vertical speed of 19.2 m/s and a climbing pitch of 5 to 20º?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

I agree from that video it was and seemed like an Assassination.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Always blame Russia if there is an Air Crash like this even if it was an assassination, dont start blaming the Russians if you dont have any proof.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OurSecretHouseCLUB33

The central bank cartel

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I'll retract my statement that he investigated the shuttle disaster, after re-reading the source article, it says he is using the same software (LS-DYNA) used by NASA in shuttle disaster simulations, my apologies;

To study the wing-tree impact, Binienda created a computer model using a software program called LS-DYNA. He and other engineers routinely use LS-DYNA to simulate complex fracture situations with lots of rapidly changing conditions, like when a loose, high-speed chunk of insulating foam bashed into the space shuttle Columbia's wing during a 2003 launch, fatally damaging the orbiter.

He has done work for NASA in addition to his university position;
Engineering Professor Wieslaw Binienda Honored by NASA

Akron, Ohio, Oct. 6, 2004 Dr. Wieslaw Binienda, chair of the civil engineering department in The University of Akron's of College of Engineering, recently was awarded the Turning Goals Into Reality award from NASA for his work on the Jet Engine Containment Concepts and Blade-Out Simulation Team.

His faculty profile is here, which lists other NASA-related awards and patents he's earned.

As far as expertise goes, I'd say he is no slouch.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join