It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone Should Read - Fine Line Between Life and Death

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Does anyone know the age cutoff for organ donation?
The point past which they won't harvest your organs?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Does anyone know the age cutoff for organ donation?
The point past which they won't harvest your organs?

I dont think there is one in regards to youth. I've heard on the news and read in newspapers about newborn children who have died and their organs going to help other babies. I'm not sure about oldsters. I would guess that if an organ still works then it still works and it's better than not having a donation.

I haven't seen anything on an upper age limit.
There might be. But I haven't seen it.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Thanks for this thought-provoking thread. If scientists and the medical community debate about when life actually begins, it's no surprise they have differing ideas about when death occurs.

Funny how some proclaim "not everything's a conspiracy!", and have accused you of trying to sully the wonderful, altruistic, humanitarian organ donor industry....that just happens to be a $27 billion dollar a year business.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Amazing the stories on here from people who were thought dead and yet were not (yet).
Scary sort of tales about experiencing things while in coma or teams waiting in the wings for permission to "harvest". Shudder...

Waaaiittt!!! I'm not dead yet!!! Agggghhhhhhh....

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

When I got to work, I took a real long hard look at my patients and the doctors and decided it wasn't worth it to ask any of them, reason withheld. I also didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, I have nothing against the poor or uneducated. If I did, I wouldnt do what I do. Im a healer and not a fighter. I just don't think some posters here understood me, I guess I have difficulty with articulation. I do not wish to argue, I wish to turn a cheek.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Thats really sketchy! I had a hunch that was true.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Wrong. This isn't a bunch of bullcrap sacrifices of whatever you are saying.

This is money. Plain and simple. If that's sacrifice, then half the churches in the U.S. worship the devil.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Mark Zuckerburg of Facebook has recently announced that he'd like to implement organ donor status to Facebook, trying to "inspire" others to give/be hacked apart while immobile but still conscious and alive for other people's profit.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by manicminxx
Mark Zuckerburg of Facebook has recently announced that he'd like to implement organ donor status to Facebook, trying to "inspire" others to give/be hacked apart while immobile but still conscious and alive for other people's profit.

Really? I would love to read about that! Any source or link you can give

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Facebook calls on members to flag organ donation

Maybe they do mean well? I've just been a bit too jaded by wolves dressed in sheep's clothing, things like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation comes to mind... When really big names with really big money hit the news with wanting to do something "altrustic" and there is a potential for profit, more often than not "altruism" is only a selling point... so pardon my skepticism.

I would never want to die while being harvest and unable to protest. It's rape unimaginable. If organ donation can help people, the system needs to change so it's not helping some at the complete harm of others... That's my concern.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by Unity_99

Wrong. This isn't a bunch of bullcrap sacrifices of whatever you are saying.

This is money. Plain and simple. If that's sacrifice, then half the churches in the U.S. worship the devil.

Occultic sacrifices occur in this day and age, human slaughter.
Money is always involved.
MORE THAN half of the churches in the U.S. are being infiltrated by the devil.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to Unity_99

LOL!
WUT?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

Wow, we have spinal issues in common. I had 3 cervical disks replaced with cadaver bone and a hinged plate with 8 screws put in 2 years ago. I too suffer numbness and the neuro pain. God bless you and I wish you the best!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join