It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New chemtrail patents list: The programs and research continues...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

I know Evergreen is basically US GOV AIRLINES.... They transport large volumes of our troops to war in far off theaters like Iraq and Afghanistan on Jumbo Jets.

You may want to take a look at this concerning Evergreen airways.

Specializing in charter and contract freighter operations, Evergreen International Airlines serves a variety of customers around the world:
Air Mobility Command
UTI Worldwide
Hellman Worldwide Logistics
Nippon Express
EXEL Shanghai
Zhong Chuang
Beijing Teng Chang
AIRInc. - USA
UPS
British Airways Cargo
Alitalia Cargo
Swiss Cargo
Lufthansa Cargo
Eagle Global Logistics
UPS Supply Chain Solutions
Chapman Freeborn
Kintetsu Worldwide
Air Sea Brokers Airline
Cargo Services
Bax Global
ANA Cargo
Airtropolis

www.evergreenaviation.com...

They seem to have a fairly diverse client list that just doesn't seem to give them a lot of time to do much now does it.

Here is what an Evergreen super tanker looks like dropping its payload.

And even a closeup of these nozzles

and these

Pretty sure that won't make much of a trail or be very useful except in a small contained area and if your spraying the population with anything that isn't going to be very useful is it?

Also this should make you happy, it is a blog that has absolutely no truth on it whatsoever, but again you may like it..

globalrumblings.blogspot.ca...

Enjoy.....

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

LOL!!!!!

The purpose remains elusive and clandestine...

It's already been pointed out, using the same photo of that "white round tank".....it is in a FIRE-FIGHTNG airplane!!!

And yeah....."bursts" (as was so 'eloquently' put) are....well "BURSTS"!!! (lol)...not "controlled releases"......for FIRE-FIGHTING purposes they WANT the HUGE volumes, fast and furious, as it were. This is NOT the same thing seen with normal contrails.....those contrails MIS-IDENTIFIED as the imaginary "chemtrails" (so-called).

Oh, and Evergreen International is primarily a CHARTER airline, and AS SUCH, will happen to get a lot of U.S. Government CHARTER contracts....and yes, for troop movements ("troop movements"?? LOL...I just saw a lot of latrines!!
).

But, just look into ANY OTHER large airline...and you will see that THEY, too, have DoD military charter contracts, to move the troops....

This is yet another "chemtrail" thread based on ignorance, of aviation. Sorry, but it just IS!!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Nicely done AllSeeing. S&F as usual.

I'm too lazy today to debate or research, but I will be watching your thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
The second from the top image??

Again....a 747 that has BALLAST TANKS for flight testing!!!!

Really.....it might be a good idea to go learn to fly.....that would be a start!!!

Because.....there is NO WAY that anyone could keep "secret" , as you imply (and as all "chemtrailers" imply), when SO MANY people would have to be involved!!!!

Just think logically!!!!
edit on Sun 29 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

Looks the same kind of set-up to me, so I take it you mean the actual picture in the OP is genuine?

BTW, fig4 is used in Evergreen's patent, so if you say it's a ballast test 'gram for a 747, it's a bit old, and to coin a phrase already used in this thread, and often elsewhere, "don't you think?"
edit on 29-4-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

"fig4" is, once again, most prominently a "patent" for "aerial dispersement" methods.

Meaning, primarily, for Fire-Fighting applications.

Unless anyone (here) wishes to find an entire "fleet" of Boeing 747s already equipped, per the "fig4" patent??

Then, bring the proof.

Bring the evidence.

SHOW actual "aerial dispersement" activities at high altitude cruise flight (which, is useless).....and not just "aerial dispersement" for fire-fighting activities...at LOW altitudes, where it can be effective, and targeted.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

"chemtrails" debunk themselves......logic, science and knowledge that a GREAT many people possess.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

"fig4" is, once again, most prominently a "patent" for "aerial dispersement" methods.

Meaning, primarily, for Fire-Fighting applications.

Unless anyone (here) wishes to find an entire "fleet" of Boeing 747s already equipped, per the "fig4" patent??

Then, bring the proof.

Bring the evidence.

SHOW actual "aerial dispersement" activities at high altitude cruise flight (which, is useless).....and not just "aerial dispersement" for fire-fighting activities...at LOW altitudes, where it can be effective, and targeted.

Fig4, you had already described as ballast tanks flight testing for an aircraft, so don't mess with me. The rest of your post is rubbish and just as contradictory.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus
reply to post by ProudBird

Your existence on these boards is enough proof for me.

The last science you learned was on the joke forum of cartalk.com

Thank God someone is on the ball, Evergreen has very funny bedfellows. Cheers my friend

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hi

What's to stop the US, British govts and Others from just adding the aerosol to the fuel of major carriers that have routes that fit the profile? It's not a far stretch to say at the very least that they have experimented with the geo-engineering tech. Personally, I believe they have and are basically "learning to drive" the tech and are learning its ramifications, butterfly effect. I remember teaching my teenage son to drive, God help us all.

STM
edit on 4/29/2012 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Really.....it might be a good idea to go learn to fly.....that would be a start!!!

Because.....there is NO WAY that anyone could keep "secret" , as you imply (and as all "chemtrailers" imply), when SO MANY people would have to be involved!!!!

Just think logically!!!!

reply to post by ProudBird

You have no idea what you are talking about. I am a pilot.

edit on (4/29/12) by AllSeeingI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Just think logically!!!!

Cant keep it a secret? Really? You are lying to yourself. Ever heard of compartmentalization? The Manhattan Project or any other number of military programs which are not public knowledge. How can you be so blind?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Infi8nity

Yeah?

Cite sources, please:

You know their wear/are whole towns of people that work on secret government projects. Towns as big as 75k

(But, thanks for an idea for a great Hollywood movie script idea!!!!)

Here you go... maybe before you spout and fume you open your mind and take a look around and do a little research for yourself. This just further discredits your knowledge of what is going on in the world.

OAK RIDGE: MANHATTAN PROJECT

edit on (4/29/12) by AllSeeingI because: spelling

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Hi

What's to stop the US, British govts and Others from just adding the aerosol to the fuel of major carriers that have routes that fit the profile? It's not a far stretch to say at the very least that they have experimented with the geo-engineering tech. Personally, I believe they have and are basically "learning to drive" the tech and are learning its ramifications, butterfly effect. I remember teaching my teenage son to drive, God help us all.

STM
edit on 4/29/2012 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

There are a few proposals that demonstrate the idea of increasing sulfur content in jet fuel.

Source

Option 1: Increasing Sulfur Content of Jet Fuel in Commercial Fleet

Option 2: Direct Injection of Sulfur Dioxide Gas Using Dedicated Fleet of Jet Aircraft

Option 3: Direct Injection of Sulfur Dioxide Gas Using High Altitude Jet Aircraft

Option 4: Direct Injection of Ammonium Sulfate Aerosol Using Dedicated Fleet of Jet Aircraft

Option 5: Running Commercial Jet Engines with Richer Fuel to Air Ratio

Option 6: Running Dedicated Fleet of Jet Engines with Richer Fuel to Air Ratio

Option 7: Running High Altitude Aircraft Jet Engines with Richer Fuel to Air Ratio

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Here is how this program would work using compartmentalization:

- Pilots told its a "training" mission.

- Navigator plots the course.

- "Scientist" or whoever is in the back controlling the release of the water/particulate mix is the only one aware of the release. He might not even know where they are.

-Those who load the chemicals dont know what they are for, or are told they are something else.
Ground crews just know its a training or scientific mission. (Dont ask dont tell)

Only a very small handful of "program directors" would actually know the full extent of the program.

I am sure you have heard of "a need-to=know basis"? Seem in movies and used everyday in the CIA FBI etc.
One hand has no idea what the rest of the body is doing.

Using these techniques a grand scheme could be concealed easily. Because the small part of the program the individual parts (pilots, loaders, navigators, etc) is not enough to even conceive of what they are acutally doing.

Then there is the possibility that those involved are told that it is for the good of mankind or threats if secrecy is divulged.

To say that the government is unable able to keep a secret program from public knowledge is ludicrous.

How many missions, weapons, techs, etc have been kept secret for decades ? And how many are still secret and will never be willingly divulged. You think everyone in the government would flip the instant they discovered the truth ? No they have families, careers, and life to worry about.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Let's keep to the topic and dispense with the Personal Sniping, Please.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Just found a great ATS thread by pianopraze : Are geoengineering deniers acting immorally?

He has a ton of great photos and info that supports the Geoengineering theory of the Chemtrail phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Well if you enjoyed that thread then you must read this one...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

or maybe even this one...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You have no idea what you are talking about. I am a pilot.

So you as a pilot wouldn't you notice that something just wasn't right with the plane you are flying. Would you not notice the large tank of chemicals or the nozzles for spraying when you do a pre flight inspection also do you really think all mechanics would be able to keep quiet when they find out what was going on with these spray planes. You can compartmentalize all you want but when it comes to poisoning one's family that opens up a whole different problem.

You should know as a pilot that there are many people that keep an airplane up and running and do you think all of those people would be on the take and not have a problem with this so called poisoning of the human race which they belong to. Also as a pilot you know that jet fuel is and has to adhere to a set standard.

Jet A-1 Fuel must meet the specification for DEF STAN 91-91 (Jet A-1), ASTM specification D1655 (Jet A-1) and IATA Guidance Material (Kerosine Type), NATO Code F-35. Jet A Fuel must reach ASTM specification D1655 (Jet A) [5]

Typical physical properties for Jet A / Jet A-1 fuel:[6][dead link]

Jet A-1 Jet A Flash point

42 °C 51.1 °C

Autoignition temperature

210 °C (410 °F)[7]

Freezing point

−47 °C (−52.6 °F) −40 °C (−40 °F)

Open air burning temperatures

260-315 °C (500-599 °F)[7]

Density at 15 °C (59 °F)

.804 kg/L .820 kg/L

Specific energy

43.15 MJ/kg 43.02 MJ/kg

Energy density

34.7 MJ/L 35.3 MJ/L

Jet B Jet B is a fuel in the naphtha-kerosene region that is used for its enhanced cold-weather performance. However, Jet B's lighter composition makes it more dangerous to handle.[5] For this reason it is rarely used, except in very cold climates. A blend of approximately 30% kerosene and 70% gasoline, it is known as wide-cut fuel. It has a very low freezing point of - 60 degrees Celsius and a low flash point as well. It is primarily used in US and some military aircraft.

Additives The DEF STAN 91-91 (UK) and ASTM D1655 (international) specifications allow for certain additives to be added to jet fuel, including:[8][9]

Antioxidants to prevent gumming, usually based on alkylated phenols, e.g., AO-30, AO-31, or AO-37;

Antistatic agents, to dissipate static electricity and prevent sparking; Stadis 450, with dinonylnaphthylsulfonic acid (DINNSA) as the active ingredient, is an example

Corrosion inhibitors, e.g., DCI-4A used for civilian and military fuels, and DCI-6A used for military fuels;

Fuel system icing inhibitor (FSII) agents, e.g., Di-EGME; FSII is often mixed at the point-of-sale so that users with heated fuel lines do not have to pay the extra expense.

Biocides are to remediate microbial (i.e., bacterial and fungal) growth present in aircraft fuel systems. Currently, two biocides are approved for use by most aircraft and turbine engine original equipment manufacturers (OEMs); Kathon FP1.5 Microbiocide and Biobor JF.[10]

Metal deactivator can be added to remediate the deleterious effects of trace metals on the thermal stability of the fuel. The one allowable additive is N,N’-disalicylidene 1,2-propanediamine.

en.wikipedia.org...

So just adding something to the jet fuel isn't as easy as you may think and as a pilot I would have thought you would know this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join