It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New chemtrail patents list: The programs and research continues...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
New chemtrail patents list: The programs and research continues...

I have stated in past threads that I believe that the Chemtrail Programs and Research being conducted are NOT chemicals with the intent of harming humans. They may be benign to humans or their negative side-effects may be a byproduct of the programs. The idea that increased disease or ailments would be justified by some greater good? Perhaps Chemtrails are being studied as a way to control regional or global temperatures to combat climate change or simply to help influence the weather. It is also possible that the particulates , which may or may not be mixed with water, are part of some higher level technology such as HAARP... it could be both.

Regardless of what the intent of the operations are, here are some recent Patents which have surfaced since my last thread regarding Chemtrail Patents. Clearly the technology is still being developed and tested, that we cannot deny.

The purpose remains elusive and clandestine...

Aerial delivery system

US4172499 Dec 5, 1977 Oct 30, 1979 - Canadair Limited - Powder and water mixing and dropping system onboard an aircraft.

US7819362 Mar 1, 2007 Oct 26, 2010 Evergreen International Aviation, Inc. Enhanced aerial delivery system
US8066223 Jul 15, 2010 Nov 29, 2011 Evergreen International Aviation, Inc. Enhanced aerial delivery system
US8079551 Aug 24, 2010 Dec 20, 2011 Evergreen International Aviation, Inc. Enhanced aerial delivery system

Enhanced aerial delivery system

[0007] In one aspect of the aerial delivery system, the fluid and/or material is selected from at least one of a water, gel, powder, decontamination compound, weather modification compound, oil spill treatment compound, and a firefighting compound. In another aspect, the aerial delivery system is capable of association with an airplane, helicopter, and balloon.

This shows these aerial sprayers are not entirely designed for fire-fighting and could have other applications.

...aerial delivery system deliveries will be controllable by the pilot at any flight regime the aircraft is capable of operating in (i.e., altitude, airspeed, pressurized or unpressurized). The system's load has the ability to be dispersed in segmented drops or at one time.

This means the pilot or commander can control the bursts at any altitude or pressure. This clearly shows that these systems can be used at any stage or altitude of flight the aircraft is capable of (Given weight and balance performance of course). (Given weight and balance and CG limits of performance of course)

Systems and methods for aerial dispersion of materials

US20050072880 - Oct 1, 2003 - SYSTEMS AND METHODS FOR AERIAL DISPERSION OF MATERIALS

US20050017131 - Jun 14, 2004 - Evergreen International Aviation, Inc. - Aerial delivery system

Many more pages of documents, PDF files, images, diagrams, testimony, on the links within. If the links ever go dead I have them saved on PDF.

Here are some links to other important Chemtrail info and ATS threads to get you up to date...
ATS: Chemtrails Are "Small Reflecting Particles" In The Upper Atmosphere.

US Patent 5003186 Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming (spraying with aluminum)

Chemtrails Flights Exposed - Evergreen Aviation (A CIA Front)

Council on Foreign Relations on Planetary Geoengineering: “Add more small reflecting particles in the upper part of the atmosphere”

Unilateral Geoengineering Non-technical Briefing Notes for a Workshop At the Council on Foreign Relations Washington DC, May 05, 2008

edit on (4/29/12) by AllSeeingI because: added info

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 29/4/12 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Is there anything implicating Lockheed Martin in any of these Chemtrail suspicions? They share some board members with DuPont, who have a long history of shady dealings.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

I am with you, It has become so big an operation that I cant help thinking it maybe out of control.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Or to make better systems to fight forest fire or like.

Isn't that what these patents states

www.google.com...

A method and apparatus for aerial fire suppression utilizing a potable fire retardant chemical dispensing system, readily adaptable, without extensive aircraft modification, to various makes of aircraft, for dispensing current types of forest and range fire fighting chemicals. The aerial delivery system is self contained and reusable. It enables cargo/utility aircraft to carry and dump a load, under control. The aerial delivery system is capable of attachment at the wing box, pressurized delivery from the nozzles, and nozzles directed straight downward.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

These are 747 aircraft and other "Jumbo". There are many other more specialized aircraft that are better suited to firefighting. While your statement is true, the systems could be just as equally used for the Chemtrail purposes. The equipment would be exactly the same between the aircraft.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

I get your point, but it's more speculation than facts.

In some cases of forest fires, the planes size is to small to cover a larger area, so i could see the need for bigger planes with larger capacity and better spread of the chemicals or water to fight those fires more efficiently.

But it's imposible for me to disscus, as it could be both ways, and one is secret(chemtrails) and the other logic(fire fighting).

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DakotaCensus

Just starting to really dig into the info and it looks like there are many notorious companies affiliated...
Evergreen
Boeing
Lockheed
Messerschmitt-Boelkow-Blohm GmbH
Deutsche Aerospace Airbus GmbH
Daimler-Benz Aerospace Airbus GmbH
Wetzone Technologies, LLC
Cybercore, Inc.
Canadair Limited
L-3 Communications Integrated Systems

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
When you're looking for intent (firefighting or chemtrailing), you don't need to look much further than who's involved in this. That's a pretty notorious list....

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

I know Evergreen is basically US GOV AIRLINES.... They transport large volumes of our troops to war in far off theaters like Iraq and Afghanistan on Jumbo Jets.

Also, having worked at a few airports in the Cargo industry I worked along side Evergreen employees at more than one airport. They handle the USPS mail in some cases, but also , military cargo, classified docs, specialized equipment holds that cannot to be accessed by any of the employees but are accessed after hours by a "special" team. These are some of the stories Ive heard in just a few years experience.

I know the fleet is large and heavily subsidized by government no-bid contracts and funding.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The second from the top image??

Again....a 747 that has BALLAST TANKS for flight testing!!!!

Really.....it might be a good idea to go learn to fly.....that would be a start!!!

Because.....there is NO WAY that anyone could keep "secret" , as you imply (and as all "chemtrailers" imply), when SO MANY people would have to be involved!!!!

Just think logically!!!!
edit on Sun 29 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I here by submit this thread be moved to the hoax bin or suknkworks. The thread title is BLATANTLY misleading. The patent in question IN NO WAY refers to the airborne delivery system for the purpose of dumping chemicals into high altitudes. It specifically refers to Evergreen Aviation's (a well known aerial firefighting company) airborne firefighting system.

A method and apparatus for aerial fire suppression utilizing a potable fire retardant chemical dispensing system, readily adaptable, without extensive aircraft modification, to various makes of aircraft, for dispensing current types of forest and range fire fighting chemicals.

And it's hardly new; this patent has been discussed ad naesum here to try and convince people it's for "chemtrails", when it clearly isn't.

Patent number: 7413145
Filing date: Jun 14, 2004
Issue date: Aug 19, 2008

Do you guys even read the crap people post on this forum, or do you just read the title and instantly believe it's true???

edit on 29-4-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Just think logically!!!!

You just said a mouthful.

Logical thinking would also entail looking up at the sky and remembering that our skies have not always looked like this

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

Just think logically!!!!

Logical thinking would also entail looking up at the sky and remembering that our skies have not always looked like this

And logical thinking would have a logical person conclude the reason for that might possibly be.................increased air traffic? Or do deny the existence of contrails?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Just think logically!!!!

And logical thinking would have a logical person conclude the reason for that might possibly be.................increased air traffic? Or do deny the existence of contrails?

Yes, increased air traffic over rural Nebraska...

Also, I'm sure you know very well I'm not talking about just 'more contrails'. I'm talking about the fact that when I was young, contrails would ALWAYS disappear not long behind the plane.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Just think logically!!!!

Also, I'm sure you know very well I'm not talking about just 'more contrails'. I'm talking about the fact that when I was young, contrails would ALWAYS disappear not long behind the plane.

Seriously? When more flights fly from say, LA to Chicago. Denver to Chicago. Denver to say, New York City. THEY FLY OVER NEBRASKA.

You really got me with logic on that one bud. NOT

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Just think logically!!!!

Seriously? When more flights fly from say, LA to Chicago. Denver to Chicago. Denver to say, New York City. THEY FLY OVER NEBRASKA.

You really got me with logic on that one bud. NOT

Oh, is that how it works?
Way to focus on 20% of my response and ignore the other 80%. Bud.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

The second from the top image??

Again....a 747 that has BALLAST TANKS for flight testing!!!!

Really.....it might be a good idea to go learn to fly.....that would be a start!!!

Because.....there is NO WAY that anyone could keep "secret" , as you imply (and as all "chemtrailers" imply), when SO MANY people would have to be involved!!!!

Just think logically!!!!

You know their wear/are whole towns of people that work on secret goverment projects. Towns as big as 75k

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

YES, actually:

"RURAL" is irrelevant, when it comes to airplanes flying over-land.

Anyone with ANY aviation knowledge would understand this....here, maybe THIS will help in education:

LINK

I centered it on Lincoln, Nebraska....not exactly "Rural"....but a place I know very well.

Now......just move the page around, zoom in or out....and LOOK!!! Looky!

All those black lines are JET AIRWAYS!! Those are regular routes....and, guess what else?? Airplanes can fly anywhere, even OFF those routes, as defined!!

Think about it.....

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Yeah?

Cite sources, please:

You know their wear/are whole towns of people that work on secret goverment projects. Towns as big as 75k

(But, thanks for an idea for a great Hollywood movie script idea!!!!)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join