It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News: Come to the School of God

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Some people just want something to be mad at, something to curse. They are blind and shot hate and fear in all directions but do not understand that there are obstacles to faith and they are rightly placed. Because "many are called, but few are chosen."

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

I apologize, but I assumed that you were a rank and file Xtian, because I rarely see attacks on truth seekers willing to look outside the box and follow their own heart and soul to find God.

There is such a range of meaning to the description "Christian". It's tough to know which is which without first assesing where one stands on certain things.
edit on 29-4-2012 by wearewatchingyouman because: clarity

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
2 Kings 8:26
Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign.

2 Chronicles 22:2
Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign.

Those are a couple of my favorite verses from the "infallible" Word of God...

A mirror with scratches still reveals the face of the one looking into it.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman

There is such a range of meaning to the description "Christian". It's tough to know which is which without first assesing where one stands on certain things.
edit on 29-4-2012 by wearewatchingyouman because: clarity

I agree and this is why I have made this post, because Christians need to be nudged in the correct way so as not to become like a pharisee. The Word of God should not be tested with arrogance because the Spirit may become harsh, according to the degree. I do not reply to those who have no hope in their spiritual zeal, for what is the use in giving the children's food to dogs? You are close to the truth but are missing the Spirit, request the Holy Ghost and brighten your soul
Peace to you, brother

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Is the OP looking to start a religious debate? Or just to preach us all a sermon about where we are going if we fail to join the cult? It seems like about one per week these days, doesn't it? Go ahead, spew your nonsense. Caution: History Lesson Ahead.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

don't come to the religious forum with atheist hardness please. There are those who wish to walk through life in Light and more darkness as they would rather see than be blind. trust me sir you have not seen wisdom as you question without peace. i'm sorry for your lack of faith and dullness but do not argue atheism where it is not welcome, and if you are not an atheist then you have denied the love of the brothers in the world. have charity or have your current selfishness, seeing and believing only what you materially have and see.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Christ had the Spirit of God, therefore He Is God. Anyone else can house the Holy Spirit also, but only if God permits Him to. We Worship God Who sent Christ, and Love Jesus as our holiest Brother and Master. Jesus Is with God, and we must ask Christ how to be with God also, so the Holy Spirit may dwell within us also. You know well the teachings of men, but not of God. Distinguish God's Word from men's words and you will know, but until then I am discouraged to talk to someone who does not love and does not look past faults to the heart.
edit on 29-4-2012 by mikesk8s247 because: (no reason given)

Just refer to the links in my signature. OT and NT both tell you who Yeshua is. This is all i have to say.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm in.
Where should one start?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

To start you must fast from all other things which bring you comfort besides God. Try to make a day dedicated to God and meditating. For the purest vibration of love and insight try picking up a small New Testament, say the Our Father over it and pray that the Father will send the Holy Spirit to read with you. Then open up to a random page and start reading anywhere.

A Good understanding for a prayer in spirit goes as this: O Lord, You alone hold all understanding, I have none and what I do know is foolishness because my own will is nothing. I pray that my knowledge will be replaced by Your Wisdom, that my will may be be forsaken by me for Your Will. Because only You O Lord are good, only You are Light, and only You are Love. Please replace all I that I have come to know with what You want me to know, for You are my Father and I wish to learn from no one and nothing but You.

Something like this should be felt rather than said. You need to truly believe in your heart and completely yield to the Holy Spirit, giving up all of your control to God in direct obedience.

Peace to you, take it for your journey, shape all thoughts out of Love for God and your brothers in Christ

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Your thread proves nothing but your OWN interpretation of the bible.

Now your true colors show when you are supposedly teaching the "love" of God...

You have a really unkind view of atheists. You are very judgmental. It is messed up when people think atheists are somehow more "evil" or "selfish" just for not believing. What makes it even worse is that the person didn't even say they were atheists, you JUDGED them and gave that label....

The "Word of God" is not infallible if it has contradictions...

There is not trinity, you do realize that the verses referring to "The Father Son and Holy Spirit" were PROVEN FORGERIES, right? And those are NOT the only ones...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join